Notices
Lancer Show / Shine Find out where to get the newest body kits and spoilers for your Lancer as well as how to keep your car in tip top shape.

Some pics of Lancer with body kit

Search this Thread

Old Oct 4, 2010, 08:45 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i think the red one looks good
Old Oct 4, 2010, 09:05 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by ssg_petty_210
Hey man, I see where your coming from. But to be honest with you it is their car and they are going to do what they want with it because they own it, and they are paying for it. They like the way the Evo parts look like on their car. If I told you, to lose something on your car beacause I thought it was ugly, would you take it off? Probably not, you most likely tell me to F off right. I know I would. Bottom line, is its their car, if they like it then cool. As far as giving us Evo guys the Ricer title, then its up to US to change that. What if an Evo was their dream car, but could not afford one. So they can sleep better at night because they feel closer to owning one, or looking like one. Or perhaps making others think its an Evo. Either way, no point in complaining on what they are doing, because it is their car. Dont take this message in a negative way, for I am not bashing you. Just stating the truth. We all share something in common, and thats cars. So lets enjoy them for what they are and what people LIKE to do with them.
well considering the outside of my car is completely stock then if you thought something on it was ugly then you dont like a stock evo. Only thing that has been done is some minor engine work. To each his own for sure everyone has their own taste and i'm completely aware of that. There is just a stigma that has been created around all Lancers, evo or not, about their riceness (word?) mainly from what is done by non evo owners to regular base model lancers. Theres nothing wrong with a Lancer and i will admit some of these kits actually look pretty sick, because obviously they resemble evos. HOWEVER, if I retrofitted a lambo body on my evo it might look like a lambo, but it aint a lambo, and is just plain wrong.
Old Oct 5, 2010, 05:25 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by MR_Lance
well considering the outside of my car is completely stock then if you thought something on it was ugly then you dont like a stock evo. Only thing that has been done is some minor engine work. To each his own for sure everyone has their own taste and i'm completely aware of that. There is just a stigma that has been created around all Lancers, evo or not, about their riceness (word?) mainly from what is done by non evo owners to regular base model lancers. Theres nothing wrong with a Lancer and i will admit some of these kits actually look pretty sick, because obviously they resemble evos. HOWEVER, if I retrofitted a lambo body on my evo it might look like a lambo, but it aint a lambo, and is just plain wrong.
Of course it would not be a lambo!! That put a funny picture in my head lol! But what you said here: "if I retrofitted a lambo body on my evo it might look like a lambo, but it aint a lambo" is supporting my point exactly. Most of the lancer guys dont want to be an evo. We love our lancers, we take pride in them for what they are, some of the evo guys just have to recognize this. Just because we install evo gauge clusters, MR fins, Evo wings, does not mean we want to be an evo. Simply put alot of the lancer guys like the look of their big brother evo, so we want them to resemble eachother. We are all from the mitsu family, we need to stop hating on eachothers cars, its stupid. Now if someone were to "claim there car was the same as an evo or was an evo" then yah, anyone would be like "wtf dude..no you dumb POS" But no one is doing that here, we simply love the styling of the evo, so we proceed to use parts from them to give our cars some edge, but that doesnt mean we want to be an evo, and lancer guys will always rep their LANCERS.

Last edited by Mitsu.kid.02; Oct 5, 2010 at 05:29 AM.
Old Oct 5, 2010, 11:37 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Mitsu.kid.02
Of course it would not be a lambo!! That put a funny picture in my head lol! But what you said here: "if I retrofitted a lambo body on my evo it might look like a lambo, but it aint a lambo" is supporting my point exactly. Most of the lancer guys dont want to be an evo. We love our lancers, we take pride in them for what they are, some of the evo guys just have to recognize this. Just because we install evo gauge clusters, MR fins, Evo wings, does not mean we want to be an evo. Simply put alot of the lancer guys like the look of their big brother evo, so we want them to resemble eachother. We are all from the mitsu family, we need to stop hating on eachothers cars, its stupid. Now if someone were to "claim there car was the same as an evo or was an evo" then yah, anyone would be like "wtf dude..no you dumb POS" But no one is doing that here, we simply love the styling of the evo, so we proceed to use parts from them to give our cars some edge, but that doesnt mean we want to be an evo, and lancer guys will always rep their LANCERS.

For now I ll rep a lancer, later a Ralliart and goodbye oz rally and its limited parts. Seriously though like stated in a few comments a lancer is a mitsu and yes some are ricey but arent some evos......
Old Oct 13, 2010, 10:29 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
bodykits are just not my thing
Old Oct 21, 2010, 04:10 PM
Evolved Member

$$ Talks, all I have to say. Body kits make a regular car something unique. The ladies don't know the difference so who really cares

Let me rephrase that, MOST of the ladies don't know the difference between an evo and a regular lancer. A wing is a "fin" to my girlfriend lol. "look at that cute fin"..
Old Oct 23, 2010, 02:28 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by eusgen
$$ Talks, all I have to say. Body kits make a regular car something unique. The ladies don't know the difference so who really cares

Let me rephrase that, MOST of the ladies don't know the difference between an evo and a regular lancer. A wing is a "fin" to my girlfriend lol. "look at that cute fin"..

sigh looks like I ll probably have my lancer look like that white one, not really much choice.....
Old Aug 10, 2011, 03:34 PM

sexy
Old Aug 18, 2011, 03:35 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by eusgen
Sounds just like my girlfriend too.
Old Oct 2, 2011, 08:32 AM
Evolving Member

..... you know you dont have an evo right?
I'm pretty sure they know that. I don't see what's wrong with putting stuff to make it look like an evo. When I first got my evo 9 I was on my way home and a 03 lancer pulled up next to me with a full evo 7 kit on it and I thought it looked Damn good.
Old Oct 24, 2011, 04:59 PM

I don't really like them. They would look better with wider wheels to compliment them. The kits are way too aggressive for the rest of the car though. There are much better ways to upgrade the style of the lancer.