Notices
Lancer Show / Shine Find out where to get the newest body kits and spoilers for your Lancer as well as how to keep your car in tip top shape.
View Poll Results: do you agree this website is a scam?
Agree
82.61%
Disagree
17.39%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

teamblindside projector headlight?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 29, 2003, 03:48 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I should just reply here so everyone can see. I have been on this forum for a while now. Alot of you know who I am and some dont. I havent tried to plug TeamBlindside.com on here very much out of respect for the moderators. Another thing as far as Blindside Imports goes it is a real shop here in Knoxville Tennessee. I own Metro Bonding Company here in KNoxville and I was in A East Tennessee Car club called Blindside Imports. About 7 months ago a few of the members decided to start a speen shop cause we were tired of getting ripped off by the local shops in our area. I bought into the idea and it is on its way into becoming a great shop. With two bays a showroom and two offices. The buyin for alot of the companies were very expensive. The headlights posted on ebay and the website, is a photo from here. At the time it was done, It was believed to be real. We have a 16 year old doing the site. lol. Who's ever it was sorry. I'll send you 20 bucks for using it. Seriuosly. As far as ripping people off for money thats bull****. I have never stole anything in my life. Nor would I do business with a known thief. I deal with criminals every day and to be called one myself............. well I tell ya, it would only happen online.lol. I have a toll free number and if you call I will see what I can do parts for. All the prices on the web site are list price. Like I said it really isnt up and running yet. Just a few pages. The few of you that have already bought bodykits from us then you know that we dont rip you off. Body kits are what we started with and we can save people a ton of money. As far as the headlights go- OBX does make them, they have been out for a while, and here is the 2003 catalog with the part numbers. The buyin for OBX is like a grand a month so in order to keep that we have to sell alot of parts. That is the only reason that we decided to go online at all. For the Headlights our price is $240.00 they retail for $349.00 plus shipping. Now that is for a $1000 a month buyin. We could get them for $185.00 if we had a Level 3 buyin of $3000 per month. I am telling you we are not out to make a killing. We just want to do what we love to do. We have alot of Lancer parts cause two of us own a Lancer and as you all know Lancer parts are hard to come by.I personally hope that this business venture takes off cause the Bail bond business is getting old. has been for the lst two years! Anyway- here is my number 888-521-2767.
Old Dec 29, 2003, 04:11 PM
Evolving Member

Anyway I can get it to post. Too big, I can email it to you if you would like.
Old Dec 29, 2003, 04:21 PM
Evolved Member

brave man!!!! what i dont get is....you sell all these stuff, but you dont even have one on your car? why so man? you know what, send me a pair of those projector and ill sthu for you =D
Old Dec 29, 2003, 04:36 PM
Evolved Member

obx has them on their website....but no pics..

"02044BB Lancer 4DR Japan Type Projector H/L Black/Blue n/a
02044BC Lancer 4DR Japan Type Projector H/L Black/Clear n/a
02044CB Lancer 4DR Japan Type Projector H/L Chrome/Blue n/a
02044CC Lancer 4DR Japan Type Projector H/L Chrome/Clear n/a

so hopefully they will have somethin up soon..
Old Dec 29, 2003, 05:00 PM
Evolving Member

i just called OBX and they said they dont make them yet but they are coming out with them...soo.....wuts da deal?!
Old Dec 29, 2003, 05:04 PM
.L.
Evolved Member

Originally posted by illizit
i just called OBX and they said they dont make them yet but they are coming out with them...soo.....wuts da deal?!
i guess there are 3 main companies coming out with projectors (as i stated on the other page of this thread) Depo, AdvanceImports, and OBX. i guess we'll have to wait and see who actaully releases them first. bad thing is.... no dates yet.
Old Dec 29, 2003, 06:03 PM
Evolving Member

If you look I havent done anything cosmetic to my car- except for new wheels and the EVO 7 tail. I sell four different body kits for my Lancer too but I dont have one on my car. I am more into Dash than flash. I like the way my Lancer looks OZ style. I didnt care much for the wing so I changed it. All my money goes to performance. I like the way my car looks now. I will probably get the headlights for my Lancer, but right now I am getting ready to boost. If you look at my other thread "piston Removal" You can see I just got done putting pistons in my car. So my money goes there first. I do know that we have bought $1500 worth of OBX Lancer headlight conversions. Like I said before I dont have anything to hide. You can call me anytime, either myself or some who works for me will answer the phone 24 hours a day. I am in Tenn, call during a decent hour unless you are in Jail. lol Oh yea, We are also offering a real HID conversion for the lancer. My cost is $450 bucks. I think it would look **** with the Headlight conversion. A True HID system.
Old Dec 29, 2003, 11:10 PM
Evolving Member

if you have OBX parts for the lancer, great, put them on a lancer post pics, and make us all happy and we'll sthu. but till then ive hade my lancer since sept 02' and i havent seen crap from obx for our car, there have been several websites saying they sell the stuff, but they dont, i would advise you to tell the 16year old who made the site to remove the obx parts, before you get a reputation of not having any parts... maybe you might want to also give credit to thoes peoples pictures that your website has.

this is my $.02

Link
Old Dec 30, 2003, 12:01 AM
Account Disabled

agent5568: right now nobudy really trusts what your saying or anything on that site...heres an idea...if you really have the stuff then take t picture of it and post it...doesnt have to be mounted but ..you can hold it up to your car...and well see what the difference is...RIGHT?...if not then...you dont have anything!!!...and your just trying to scam people on these forums...to me it was kinda funny how you tried to tell one of the guys on here that the pic of the photochop was real.... ...then your just an idiot...dont you think people will find out?...oh and $20 is supposed to buy everything back... dont we all wish everything worked like that...dude get real!...we drive lancers not civics
EvoM users:...forget about this guy...its not even worth it...this guys a loser trying to make a quick buck...so dont buy shiet from him...get it through somebody else...ill try to contact my parts guy tomorrow and see if he can get obx stuff....then we'll really see if they are out...
Old Dec 30, 2003, 08:05 AM
Evolved Member

Dude, this guy is lame-o

Yeah, it was my pic of the photoshoped lights he used, and he didnt even use the FULLL pic...cause' he knows i hvae a custom painted grill, and people know i have one on my car. We're not stupid just like he said...We drive "lancers not civics", and $20 ? If u dont even sell REAL merchandise, what makes u think i'm giving you my mailing address to get "$20" i can find somewhere on the street ?? c'mon. for real now.
<chris>
Old Dec 30, 2003, 08:18 AM

US LANCER Projector Headlights. Available in Crome/Blue Black/Clear Black/Blue
$349.00

huh? i got lost in thread - this it the price we r talking about?

Last edited by DJ5cR34m; Dec 30, 2003 at 08:21 AM.
Old Dec 30, 2003, 08:36 AM
Evolving Member

i'm sorry blindside dude... your site and the pix just make it look like you're bull****ting the **** out of ppl... much like gino, and we all know what happened when he tried to pull off bull****...

no offense gino, you're still my knee grow, just that you shouldn't have lied...

if you'd genuinly taken pix of the products on an actual car that hasn't been used already (such as bobas, and L's, to just name a few lol) then you would've had someone like me interested in a few things in there lol.

it's kinda hard to trust an online shop... i wonder how hard it's gonna be when... OH wait, NEVER MIND!! i'll hold that info for 2004 lol

Last edited by oz-e; Dec 30, 2003 at 09:57 AM.
Old Dec 30, 2003, 09:28 AM
Account Disabled

i called my parts guy this morning...hes gonna do some research on the parts in question...if available...ill ask him if i can start a gb for him
Old Dec 30, 2003, 10:08 AM
Evolving Member

suh weet, if n e thing... the lights, i'm in for that gb lol
Old Dec 30, 2003, 10:36 AM

im in probably also

Quick Reply: teamblindside projector headlight?