Notices
Lancer Show / Shine Find out where to get the newest body kits and spoilers for your Lancer as well as how to keep your car in tip top shape.

Trunk swap in San Diego

Search this Thread

Old Nov 7, 2011, 01:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Trunk swap in San Diego

Hello all the lancer owners... went wingless on my AS Evo 8 and would like to trade with any AS lancer that wants a wing and doesn't have holes in the trunk. Not asking any money just straight swap for the trunk. The wing had the carbon painted black, and has been in my storage for a while so the paint is a little damage. A little love and elbow grease will make it like new. Trunk has the mitsu badge and the UK "evolution VIII" on it. I plan on leaving those on for who ever takes it. email (flying_caveman@me.com) or PM if you are interested. Thanks, Avery

Would have posted in classifieds but don't have enough posts and don't wanna spam a bunch to get the requirement to post. Thanks again
Old Nov 8, 2011, 12:45 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by FlyingCaveman
Hello all the lancer owners... went wingless on my AS Evo 8 and would like to trade with any AS lancer that wants a wing and doesn't have holes in the trunk. Not asking any money just straight swap for the trunk. The wing had the carbon painted black, and has been in my storage for a while so the paint is a little damage. A little love and elbow grease will make it like new. Trunk has the mitsu badge and the UK "evolution VIII" on it. I plan on leaving those on for who ever takes it. email (flying_caveman@me.com) or PM if you are interested. Thanks, Avery

Would have posted in classifieds but don't have enough posts and don't wanna spam a bunch to get the requirement to post. Thanks again
have u tried posting on cl ?