Notices
Lancer Show / Shine Find out where to get the newest body kits and spoilers for your Lancer as well as how to keep your car in tip top shape.

Angel Eyes on my Lancer!!!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 19, 2004, 06:52 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dude

people. stop talking about "rice" , this is an "Angel eyes" forum, not a rice one. Go make one to talk about it. I'm sick of getting email notifications about replies, and have them about rice and not the angel eyes. WHere's this dude w/ those pics? Or is he bull****ting us?
<chris>
Old Jan 19, 2004, 06:57 AM
Evolving Member

Seriously .....HOW THE HELL GIVES A ****!!!

Do whatever you like to your car. As long as you like it. NYC RYC (Rice) if you don't drive it why do you care? I have an Greddy on my car so is that rice? Oh yea and Carbon Fiber Altezza's too. I guess I might as well stick a TYC sticker on my car. BTY - the altezzas give me 30+ horsepower, and the sticker will add 10+.

Anyway can we seriously get back on topic. Enough with this Rice crap. Who the hell cares.

I like Beef and Pork fried Rice BTW!
Old Jan 19, 2004, 11:34 AM
Evolved Member

Daaamn … Nyc Ryc, u sound like an intelligent person. But ur no Einstein and ur not the first to REALIZE that Lancers cannot compare to Lancer Evos. Yeh, I’m sorry to break it to you but other ppl beat you to it. We mod are cars cause we like to and we want to be different and we know that the money we spend hooking it up could go toward a payment of an evo…. And u know what? the money you spend on ur Evo can go to another “high performance car.” as u call it. These two cars a completely different and are categorized in different categorizes. Go compare ur Evo to an STI … or an SRT or maybe a Ferrari I’m pretty sure you don’t cause u’d get ripped another *******. I mod my car to be unique not to be stupid and try to race anything that has wheels.

Ur probably around my age … I’m 20 and ur around the age where u think ur car makes u manlier. If you not around my age and I’m mistaken you must be some old guy in a mid life crisis.
Old Jan 19, 2004, 12:33 PM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by jerzepnoy
Daaamn … Nyc Ryc, u sound like an intelligent person. But ur no Einstein and ur not the first to REALIZE that Lancers cannot compare to Lancer Evos. Yeh, I’m sorry to break it to you but other ppl beat you to it. We mod are cars cause we like to and we want to be different and we know that the money we spend hooking it up could go toward a payment of an evo…. And u know what? the money you spend on ur Evo can go to another “high performance car.” as u call it. These two cars a completely different and are categorized in different categorizes. Go compare ur Evo to an STI … or an SRT or maybe a Ferrari I’m pretty sure you don’t cause u’d get ripped another *******. I mod my car to be unique not to be stupid and try to race anything that has wheels.

Ur probably around my age … I’m 20 and ur around the age where u think ur car makes u manlier. If you not around my age and I’m mistaken you must be some old guy in a mid life crisis.
Old Jan 19, 2004, 02:23 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
uh...why can't we just say that RICE is....a huge aluminum wing on at least like a car that is over 15 sec. unless its all for top end performance like on the salt flats and it pushes 200+mph....

or a HUGE hood scoop...that serves no function...

LOTS of graphics and sponsor logos that aren't on the car

thats rice..nothing more...nothing less....its 'showy look at me' that serves no purpose.

if the hoodscoop is a REAL hoodscoop and routes air to the intake..its not rice...if the wing is actually USED for handling etc, its not rice...why do we laugh at a civic with a GTR wing but not at a Lancer with an Evo wing?? Is there really any difference?

what if that civic u laughed at cuz it sounded ricey actually had an intake/larger t.b./ headers, hi flo cat, and cat-back exhaust....thats how it sounds unless they put a resonator on it.

anyways im done...im sick of 'rice' all i can see as rice is a huge aluminum wing as tall as the roof of the car, or some banners/logos/stickers that have nothing to do with what is in the car.

and angel eyes aren't rice...ur evo wing is though......according to ur thoughts anywyas
Old Jan 19, 2004, 04:06 PM
Evolved Member

i laugh at evo wings on base lancers
Old Jan 19, 2004, 04:39 PM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by pgmike
i laugh at evo wings on base lancers
Don't hate
Old Jan 19, 2004, 04:43 PM
Evolved Member

sorry i dont mean to hate, its just not my taste and i find it to be kind of funny lookin
Old Jan 19, 2004, 04:45 PM
Evolved Member

im not a big fan of the spoilers either. some look real good, but not my style. theres only one spoiler i do like simply becuz of the style- evo 8's spoiler is badass.
Old Jan 20, 2004, 01:36 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i laugh at evo spoilers on ES lancers with no lip/body kit....it looks really funny, sorry anyone that has it, just looks kinda silly to me.

:::::dun dun dun:::::: i thought about getting an aluminum wing for my car today?!!! lol
Old Jan 20, 2004, 09:05 PM
Evolved Member

ANGEL EYES??????? Anyone remember that??
Old Jan 20, 2004, 09:08 PM
Evolving Member

so...how about them pics of the angel eyes eh??
Old Jan 21, 2004, 02:25 PM
Evolved Member

another all talk and no show thread..............................
Old Jan 21, 2004, 04:33 PM

yo yo yo My bad with the Pics...I am gonna get the digital camera lata and take the pics...it took me some time to get all the supplies for the damn angel eyes...but im gonna redo them because, I feel its not bright enough and for some reason or another...one side is brighter??? I USED THE SAME BULBS AND RESISTORS!!!...neway ill post the pics in a few hours.
Old Jan 21, 2004, 04:49 PM
Evolving Member

lol
christ... lol

Quick Reply: Angel Eyes on my Lancer!!!