Notices
Lancer Show / Shine Find out where to get the newest body kits and spoilers for your Lancer as well as how to keep your car in tip top shape.

ken style vs apex kit

Search this Thread

Old Feb 16, 2004, 03:01 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by Epidemic
I have a ken style rear bumper that I FINALLY got from Ozrallyguy35, its all chiped and **** and I think I am going to have to modify it to fit the rear bumper. I like the KS more but its a pain in the ***.
"FINALLY".... key word in that scentence. i am getting the kenstyle, and i really like the front end. i placed my order one week ago, and it will be here on friday ill keep you peoples updated on the quality of the kit from rushkits.com. they are made here in the country and are based off the US lancer.
Old Feb 17, 2004, 11:52 AM
Account Disabled

Just sent an email to rushkits.com and i'm waiting on a reply. they seem like a respectable company. i asked for francis and metioned your name andrew. (thanx) hopefully all goes well. I'm definately siding towards the ken style. If the price is right, my kit should be on the way soon!!!
Old Feb 17, 2004, 11:53 AM
Account Disabled

pickleknock...give me an update on the quality once you get it...thanx alot
Old Feb 19, 2004, 07:38 PM
Account Disabled

i went ahead and ordered my ken style kit from rushkits.com on tuesday nite (thanks to pickleknock and francis at rushkits) francis was very helpful. they seem like a good company. im expecting my kit in 1-3 weeks. i'll keep u guys updated.
Old Feb 19, 2004, 07:40 PM
Evolved Member

good choice
Old Feb 19, 2004, 08:49 PM
Evolved Member

I dont know how many horror stories you guys need to read before you guys stop dropping hard earned money on those crappy Accolade kits.
Old Feb 19, 2004, 08:55 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by Lancer1230
i went ahead and ordered my ken style kit from rushkits.com on tuesday nite (thanks to pickleknock and francis at rushkits) francis was very helpful. they seem like a good company. im expecting my kit in 1-3 weeks. i'll keep u guys updated.
yeah, mine should be here in less then a week. i cant wait. my friend who has the ken style front end says fitment is perfect. i cant wait. and i KNOW you got that kit for an awesome price francis is extremely helpful. i think the other guy there is naris.
Old Feb 19, 2004, 08:56 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by CoronaLancer
I dont know how many horror stories you guys need to read before you guys stop dropping hard earned money on those crappy Accolade kits.
exactly. i saw one in person, fitment was very crappy.
Old Feb 20, 2004, 10:49 AM
.L.
Evolved Member

WERD
Old Feb 21, 2004, 03:29 PM
Evolved Member

not to get off topic but just out of curiosity has anyone ever had fitment issues with the kaminari kit?
Old Feb 22, 2004, 07:17 AM
Evolved Member

no.. but i got ripped off, the person told me that they were sending me my bumper.. but.. LIES.. gave me a fake *** tracking number.. had to contact paypal to try and get my 200 back GOD DAMN i hate getting ripped off!!!!!!!!!!!!!$@!$@!#$SDASDASD
Old Feb 23, 2004, 07:21 AM
Account Disabled

from what i hear, out of all the kits, kaminari has the best fitment in general. im just not crazy bout the kit. the front bumper looks sick, but the rest doesnt look to far from stock (in my opinion). its all a matter of preference tho.
Old Feb 23, 2004, 07:27 AM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by timdog4life
not to get off topic but just out of curiosity has anyone ever had fitment issues with the kaminari kit?
After combing these boards for over a year I have read about ZERO fitment issues . But i do wish Kaminari would get off their *** and make different style kits for our car. You figure with all the good pub they get on these boards they would start developing more styles to choose from.
Old Feb 23, 2004, 03:11 PM
Evolved Member

After combing these boards for over a year I have read about ZERO fitment issues . But i do wish Kaminari would get off their *** and make different style kits for our car. You figure with all the good pub they get on these boards they would start developing more styles to choose from.
I couldnt agree more
Old Feb 26, 2004, 06:16 PM
Account Disabled

overall kaminari is a better, more respetable company, but im not a fan of the kaminari kit available right now. if they came out with something with a bit more of an edge, I'd be on that in a sec. until then i'm stickin w/ the kenstyle. I'll let you guys know how it all goes down. wish me luck lol

Quick Reply: ken style vs apex kit