Notices
Lancer Show / Shine Find out where to get the newest body kits and spoilers for your Lancer as well as how to keep your car in tip top shape.
View Poll Results: Which is one is closer to real EVO VII?
Techsport EVO VII
47.97%
Import Trenz Evo VII
52.03%
Voters: 148. You may not vote on this poll

Vote! who's closer to EVO VII

Search this Thread

Old Aug 4, 2004, 12:28 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Sentinal
I think they are both quite a bit off the intercooler and mitsu sign is a dead give away that neither of them have right...
btw, when did the intercooler and the mitsu sign ever became a part of the kit. lol. thats just dumb to say.

and where are you other "evo" pics. only one?
Old Aug 4, 2004, 12:30 AM
Evolved Member

Is this thash on Sentinal day or something I got more pics if you need them or you can ask the Northwest lancer club several of them have seen my Evo. As far as the kit thing goes why try to make a slow A$$ car look like something its not thats like the deffinition of Rice why try to pretend your fast when your car is just a wanna be?
Old Aug 4, 2004, 12:37 AM

*puts hand up* shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Flame each other on PM's. There's a poll going on here.
Old Aug 4, 2004, 12:38 AM
Evolved Member

here are more pics btw if you need more pics of my sound system check out this thread https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...t=89821&page=2
Sucks you cant afford one hu.
Attached Thumbnails Vote! who's closer to EVO VII-interior.jpg   Vote! who's closer to EVO VII-engine.jpg   Vote! who's closer to EVO VII-badges.jpg  
Old Aug 4, 2004, 12:41 AM
Evolved Member

...As far as the kit thing goes why try to make a slow A$$ car look like something its not thats like the deffinition of Rice why try to pretend your fast when your car is just a wanna be?
thats not the point of changing the kit dumbass. and defintion of rice is something people eat, its something that grows from land. now about us pretending to have a fast car when its not. thats not true. its about changing the ugly stock (no offense to stockers) look into something more unique. now why do you think some evo owners change their front bumper? because they dont like it that much, now thats the same for us. now if you understand english. GET THE *** OUT, AND LEAVE THE LANCER THREAD. stay in your evo thread. or at least dont bother leaving ur worthless opinion. ur not helping, and ur like u always are. thinking about it, uve been repeating the same question "why make a slow car look fast". why dont you make a thread about that instead and have a lil fun with urself.
Old Aug 4, 2004, 12:43 AM
Evolved Member

sorry everyone, but i had to flame him here. anyways, moving on to the poll. keep the votes coming!! hehe
Old Aug 4, 2004, 12:47 AM
Evolved Member

If memory serves correct Your the one who started this little dissagreement and as far as a unique look thats totally cool Im all for it what I'm not for is making it look like something its not. There is a guy I know with an ES who has a killer paint job body kit lights etc it looks awesome but it doesn't look like its an Evo when its not. And your right this whole discussion did move off topic when you couldn't keep your mouth shut and started causing probs simply based off my opinion to the pictures shown. I have nothing against OZ or R/A owners I have lots of friends who own those cars and thats great several of them look really good so don't think I am trying to pick on anyone based on their car I'm picking on your cause your a F*cking moron who wouldn't know a real car if it hit him in the as$
Old Aug 4, 2004, 12:58 AM
Evolved Member

I'm not for is making it look like something its not.
we're not trying to make our car looks exactly like the evo, we just think it stands out from most because there are lots of kenstyle kit owner out there. so i decided to stick with the accolade evo vii kit (ps: not the ts kit). and i do know when or not a real car hit me
Old Aug 4, 2004, 01:02 AM
Evolved Member

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't this thread "which body kit looks more like the Evo 7" I'm all for being original and adding style and class to your car (as well as speed) I give props to those of you who have made your cars look unique (if its in a good way) What I don't like is copying something that your not kinda like all those integra owners who put Type R all over their car when Everyone knows its not the real deal. But as stated upgrading the overall look of your call I'm all for that.
Old Aug 4, 2004, 01:06 AM
Evolved Member

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't this thread "which body kit looks more like the Evo 7" I'm all for being original and adding style and class to your car (as well as speed) I give props to those of you who have made your cars look unique (if its in a good way) What I don't like is copying something that your not kinda like all those integra owners who put Type R all over their car when Everyone knows its not the real deal. But as stated upgrading the overall look of your call I'm all for that.
now thats better. you're right the thread is about "which body kit looks more like the real evo 7" and yeah, my kit was to improve the looks of my car (get the ugly thong grill, bumper sticking out too much, hood/grill attach) not to be a wannabe evo.... as for performance, i have mods for it also.

finally, back on the topic
Old Aug 4, 2004, 01:12 AM
Evolved Member

Least we can agree on that much
Old Aug 4, 2004, 04:29 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by aznflip2o6
Acutally, TS came with Ken Style SS
no, i was talking about a pic of the front from the side. the accolade kit sticks out like 4" more than the import trenz.
Old Aug 4, 2004, 06:47 AM
Evolving Member

gotta love the techsport!!!!!
Old Aug 4, 2004, 07:08 AM
Evolving Member

/\ I'm with you... TS lokks better than IT, wish I had a TT, but for now I take some TP
Old Aug 4, 2004, 08:21 AM
Evolved Member

should be an option for neither

Quick Reply: Vote! who's closer to EVO VII