Notices
Lancer Tires, Wheels, Brakes & Suspension - Sponsored by The Tire Rack From suspension settings to new wheels and tires or brake upgrades... it's all covered here. Sponsored by: The Tire Rack

anybody running....

Search this Thread

Old Mar 28, 2005, 12:12 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
^haha, seemed like it when I was talking to him, but he asked me what kind a car I had, and I told him I had a lancer, and he just suggested that it prolly wouldn't work, cause most civics use them or some crap like dat. So I was like *shrugs* whateva....lol
Old Mar 28, 2005, 12:20 AM
Evolving Member

LOL it's funny and sad at the same time when ppl are buying stuff from ppl who don't know what the heck they're selling or the seller knows less about what they are trying to sell than the person buying it.
Old Mar 31, 2005, 08:34 AM
Evolving Member

update: installed all four wheels and tires today and put the car through it's paces. no rubbing anywhere (bumps,u-turns,etc.) looks like i could still lower the car about an inch as long as i use a coilover setup with some good,stiff springs. and with the +35 offset the wheels and tires are pushed out pretty far (just barely covered by the top fender lip when you look straight down) which i like,it gives the car a slightly lower center of gravity and with the wider tires,gives the car a more agressive look (IMO) to save you time back tracking the thread, they are 15x7 wheels with a +35 offset, and 215/50/15 kumho ecsta (spell?) 711. and plz guys i don't wanna have this turn into another "well i don't think they'll fit, blah blah blah" like when i told ppl i am running a magnaflow cb. cause i'm not gonna debate it,they're on the car,fit just the way i wanted,if you're not sure about it for your car then don't do it, PERIOD. just posted this for anyone wanting to know if anyone has done it and how it worked out.
Old Mar 31, 2005, 10:34 AM
Evolved Member

^what kind of rims are you rockin'?
Old Mar 31, 2005, 10:07 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by TeAmEmPeRoR
^what kind of rims are you rockin'?
buddy club P1 racing2 plus,gunmetal grey/w polished lip. 13.5lbs each (light but not so light i have to worry about bending them)