Notices
Lancer Tires, Wheels, Brakes & Suspension - Sponsored by The Tire Rack From suspension settings to new wheels and tires or brake upgrades... it's all covered here. Sponsored by: The Tire Rack

That time of the year, snow is approaching!!!

Search this Thread

Old Sep 26, 2005, 11:26 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
That time of the year, snow is approaching!!!

Hey everyone! As much as we don't like to admit it summer is ending and snow is just around the corner. Last year the Midwest got hammered about a week before turkey day, and it was snowing out west last week already!

I would recommend placing an advance order when you are sure of your selection, rather than wait until you are in the midst of the snow season. This will help assure the product you want will be available for you, and likely get it to you ahead of the snowfall. For items that are not in stock yet, our order process does not charge your credit card until the product leaves our warehouse, so no advance charges will appear on your monthly card statement until your order ships out to you.

All of the snow items we carry for your vehicle can be viewed here:
Winter Fitments Simply enter the specifics on your vehicle’s make, model and year, and my site will display every option we have available that fits your vehicle properly.

If you have any questions or need to place an order, please feel free to contact me. If you are placing an order online, please be sure to reference my name, so that I can watch over the order as it processes.

Some assorted winter Tire Rack pics from last year below
Old Sep 26, 2005, 12:05 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I got my Blizacks waiting for December to go on
Old Sep 26, 2005, 12:15 PM
Former Sponsor

Righton
Old Sep 26, 2005, 12:26 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Hey I got a question, what are these new Blizacks Rev1 or something like that. I didnt see any of the review charts on them But I was kinda wondering, How do they compare to my Blizacks from last year?

And whiles were here: Are the Good Year Asurance Tripple Tread a good tire. I drive hard and In all conditions. I was looking at Hydro Edges but those were suggested to me as a better bang for the buck alternative.

Sorry for going way off topic. I will stop now.
Old Sep 26, 2005, 12:39 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Neal@tirerack.
Hey everyone! As much as we don't like to admit it summer is ending and snow is just around the corner. Last year the Midwest got hammered about a week before turkey day, and it was snowing out west last week already!

I would recommend placing an advance order when you are sure of your selection, rather than wait until you are in the midst of the snow season. This will help assure the product you want will be available for you, and likely get it to you ahead of the snowfall. For items that are not in stock yet, our order process does not charge your credit card until the product leaves our warehouse, so no advance charges will appear on your monthly card statement until your order ships out to you.

All of the snow items we carry for your vehicle can be viewed here:
Winter Fitments Simply enter the specifics on your vehicle’s make, model and year, and my site will display every option we have available that fits your vehicle properly.

If you have any questions or need to place an order, please feel free to contact me. If you are placing an order online, please be sure to reference my name, so that I can watch over the order as it processes.

Some assorted winter Tire Rack pics from last year below
Any deals being offered? I'm in the market for a new set of rims/tires for my daily driver.
Old Sep 26, 2005, 01:00 PM
Evolved Member

I'm in for winter tires, but I don't want to spend a lot of $$$. <--- don't flame!
Old Sep 27, 2005, 06:09 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Danno
Hey I got a question, what are these new Blizacks Rev1 or something like that. I didnt see any of the review charts on them But I was kinda wondering, How do they compare to my Blizacks from last year?

And whiles were here: Are the Good Year Asurance Tripple Tread a good tire. I drive hard and In all conditions. I was looking at Hydro Edges but those were suggested to me as a better bang for the buck alternative.

Sorry for going way off topic. I will stop now.
The new Revo 1 will be replacing the WS-50 in a few sizes, and be an addition to the line in others. Its more focused on slush and ice removal rather than deeper snow. A bit more urban based than rural. Still has the tube multicell compound.

The Triple Tread is a really good performer. Its quite versatile because of the three tread compounds across the tire's face. Michelin's Hydroedge is also a really good tire, but you can get just about equal performance for less out of the Goodyear.

Originally Posted by vanisher
Any deals being offered? I'm in the market for a new set of rims/tires for my daily driver.
Don't usually run specials or have pre-season sales Best thing is to keep an eye on our site. Everything up there is live time stock and pricing.

Last edited by Neal@tirerack; Sep 27, 2005 at 06:14 AM.