Notices
Lancer Tires, Wheels, Brakes & Suspension - Sponsored by The Tire Rack From suspension settings to new wheels and tires or brake upgrades... it's all covered here. Sponsored by: The Tire Rack

FYI: Evo camber plates fit base lancers

Search this Thread

Old Jul 2, 2007, 10:59 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
havent even received them yet. think im bein dicked around...
Old Jul 3, 2007, 09:51 AM
Evolved Member

^Oh no... I really would like to see those rears!
Old Jul 5, 2007, 08:08 PM
Evolved Member

well, just found out today im not getting the ones i ordered. apparently they didnt have one in stock or whatever the story was. but im getting my money refunded 110% supposedly. i may go and pick a set up, where i should have bought them in the first place, at Prostreet Online on saturday. i confirmed they have them in stock and if i have a chance ill go to their shop on saturday. have to change the clutch in my dads toyota pickup so i dunno if ill get to it this week. if not, then next weekend for sure. keep you guys posted.
Old Jul 6, 2007, 01:52 PM
Evolved Member

Well hey, if you get 110% returned...that's money well spent! 10% ROI! LOL

Good luck on that clutch install!
Old Jul 10, 2007, 06:53 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by petey pab
well, just found out today im not getting the ones i ordered. apparently they didnt have one in stock or whatever the story was. but im getting my money refunded 110% supposedly. i may go and pick a set up, where i should have bought them in the first place, at Prostreet Online on saturday. i confirmed they have them in stock and if i have a chance ill go to their shop on saturday. have to change the clutch in my dads toyota pickup so i dunno if ill get to it this week. if not, then next weekend for sure. keep you guys posted.
Dont know about the 110% refund, but your refund is done. Sorry we couldn't come thru on that second set of uppers. Hopefully we can help you in the future.

Carlos
Old Jul 10, 2007, 08:50 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by sctuned.com
Dont know about the 110% refund, but your refund is done. Sorry we couldn't come thru on that second set of uppers. Hopefully we can help you in the future.

Carlos
are you kidding me??? what was this then?

Private Message: Re: Tein pillowball mounts Jul 3, 2007, 08:45 AM sctuned.com vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);
Silver Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (0)

Re: Tein pillowball mounts
I have the invoice with no tracking information. I already let them know that if I didnt have it by today I am cancelling and refunding the customer.

Should I not have that there today, i will 110% have your funds back in your paypal account.

[quote=petey pab]ok, i understand it was the weekend and all but i hope i have some info on this very soon. its over two weeks now and i would really like my parts. please let me know what is going on. thanks.[quote=petey pab]

and what the hell is this $9 fee bull****? cause apparently im only getting $291 back now. real ****in nice...
Old Jul 10, 2007, 08:52 PM
Evolved Member

damn, it looked right when i was composing it...lol.
Old Jul 11, 2007, 06:29 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by petey pab
damn, it looked right when i was composing it...lol.
You shouldn't be charged the fees since we directly refunded you. I think it shows like that till it clears on your end, then paypal gives you back the fee. I'll have to ask about that.

You misunderstood about the 110%... The above post made it seem like we were refunding you 110% of what you spent when it was 110% gauranteed you would get your money back right away.
Old Jul 11, 2007, 08:42 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
This thread kinda sucks. What pillowball mounts work?

ROAD/RACE
Old Jul 11, 2007, 03:17 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by sctuned.com
You shouldn't be charged the fees since we directly refunded you. I think it shows like that till it clears on your end, then paypal gives you back the fee. I'll have to ask about that.

You misunderstood about the 110%... The above post made it seem like we were refunding you 110% of what you spent when it was 110% gauranteed you would get your money back right away.
ok, thank you very much. sorry for the misunderstanding. no hard feelings.
Old Jul 11, 2007, 03:24 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by ROCK
This thread kinda sucks. What pillowball mounts work?

ROAD/RACE
hey now! any front pillowball mount should work. Tein and Cusco for sure fit. not sure about others but they should all be basically the same shape and should fit as well. as for the rears, thats still kinda iffy, but im gonna give it a shot.

picking up my set on saturday from Prostreet Online and installing that same day. will know for sure if the rears fit.
Old Jul 12, 2007, 09:08 AM
Evolving Member

These camber plates needed for street driving after the purchase of coilovers or are you guys just using them for Autox?
Old Jul 12, 2007, 04:25 PM
Evolved Member

theyre not needed for anything. they just provide extra adjustability. im trying to get the most from my suspension to have the best handling possible. these will get rid of the rubber/plastic bushings and allow me to have negative camber.
Old Jul 13, 2007, 12:25 PM
Evolving Member

Better adjustability then the camber bolts that RRM offers? or are these two different things?
Old Jul 13, 2007, 02:41 PM
Evolved Member

yes, way more adjustability. the camber bolts only give you about 1.25*-1.5* at the most of negative camber. the upper mounts can give up to 3* if not more. they are in fact two completely different parts as well. the camber plates replace the upper strut mounts. the camber bolts replace the bolts that bolt the strut to the spindle. i will actually try both in combination to see if it helps any.

just ordered from Prostreet Online. should have them in about 2-3 days.

also got my full refund from SCTuned. Thank you very much, no hard feelings there.

Quick Reply: FYI: Evo camber plates fit base lancers