Notices
Lancer Tires, Wheels, Brakes & Suspension - Sponsored by The Tire Rack From suspension settings to new wheels and tires or brake upgrades... it's all covered here. Sponsored by: The Tire Rack

evo 8/9 brembo brakes

Search this Thread

Old Oct 13, 2009 | 02:32 PM
Account Disabled

evo 8/9 brembo brakes

So I was looking into getting some brembo calipers to upgrade my 09 gts brakes, when i was looking at my friends evo 8 it struck me. Why not evo 8/9 brake calipers on my 09 gts. So i whipped out the dial and hand measuring calipers, took some measurements and im thinking this will be possible due to the proximity and tolerance of the measurements. I searched for a black and white answer but no one has confirmed if they have worked or not yet. So this weekend ill be testing this out, if anyone was interested in putting brembo's on their 09 gts or has done so already please share your experience, or if someone has a justifiable theory that this will not be able to be done (with or without slight modification) please let me know!
Old Oct 16, 2009 | 10:00 AM
Evolved Member

WORKs has them on their 08 lancer. i believe they had to modify a lot to make it fit u should give them a call