Notices
Lancer Tires, Wheels, Brakes & Suspension - Sponsored by The Tire Rack From suspension settings to new wheels and tires or brake upgrades... it's all covered here. Sponsored by: The Tire Rack

BUYER BEWARE......Brembo Rotors on Ebay

Search this Thread

Old Sep 4, 2004, 12:16 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wow, theyre just rotors....on our cheap lancers.........who cares....
Old Sep 4, 2004, 07:02 AM
Evolved Member

Frosty, you're changing your story. You made it clear you bought these for an ES, presumably your ES, because you thought the OZ/LS and ES models all had the same hub size. When you found that Brembo only makes them for the OZ/LS, you changed your story. You bought the wrong rotors and he was nice about it and let you reneg on the auction because of it. After all you've said and after all the childishness you've displayed here, you're not going to convince anyone differently with some lame story about your Mom's OZ, at least not without a much more creative story. Your new story doesn't even align with the feedback dialogue that was already posted in this thread.

Whatever misunderstanding there has been, you've gotten your money back, and he still has the rotors. That means there's no reason you should be leaving negative feedback for him. It was clear you had a misunderstanding and he let you out of the obligation to buy after winning the auction.
-N
Old Sep 4, 2004, 08:25 AM
Evolving Member

you know how they made the NEW TITLE FOR SOME MEMBERS!!! i think we just found another new title for some evom members aswell. The new title would be ( E-Thug ) for internet thug (dont ask about the who abrevation. it sounds better than i-thug which reminds u of i-robot....) woot woot we just found our first member for the new title.!!!!
Old Sep 4, 2004, 08:54 AM
Evolved Member

one word.......cute.....it surprises me how they let first graders drive cars now...
Old Sep 4, 2004, 09:10 AM
Evolving Member

oooo, frosty's story has me all confused, i dont know which story is which?

Nebo
Old Sep 4, 2004, 09:20 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by nebolic
oooo, frosty's story has me all confused, i dont know which story is which?

Nebo
You can't call people Nebo's look at you. Your not that old in the forum.
Old Sep 4, 2004, 12:56 PM
Evolving Member

oooohhhh... let me change my story so I'm right...
oooohhhh... the big bad .45 on my hip will prove I'm right...

Oh wait... There weren't any weapons of mass distruction, and these rotors still won't fit your ES. So set down the crackpipe, and the gun... Dubya.

Is everyone from Texas a right-wing assclown?
Old Sep 4, 2004, 02:59 PM

I was going to let it all ride, I was going to just forget it, but then I thought....Why. So here I am again, brought before the firing squad to testify:

One:

To everyone that read this post and missed what I was saying, LEARN - TO - READ. To the forum gods, if you delete this thread before anyone reads it, that's fine, but I've got something to say........

When I bought these rotors, and when I posted this, I NEVER SAID I BOUGHT THESE ROTORS FOR "MY" LANCER, read the post again. And in one of the e-mails I sent toNipponhamfighters, who by the way just to finish airing out dirty laundry, is Drift Speed in this forum, I even told him they were for my mothers OZ. Wait, then when you started this last case through Square Trade I told you again, and can prove it. Want the VIN, want the Insurance carrier, what do you want name it I'll walk outside and get it. And then, Drift, Nippon, whatever you wanna be called, instead of sending what I asked for straight to me, like you've sent everything else, e-mail's about how I'm an idiot, or how you're gonna come kick my ***, you post here. What kinda Man are you....You can eat one, Bit me...you've got my address....when you think your ready, I'll be waiting for you....

Wait...there's more...

When I talked to you, when I e-mailed you, the statement you gave me was "These are straight from Brembo, we never CUT them" (that’s when I figured you were a liar), even though, like everyone here was saying "the guy says in his auction that they're brembo cores which he then using a CNC machine slotted and cross drilled. so technically i guess they're brembos, but they don' t ever mention te ES lancer model, only the OZ and LS." (Thanks for that one, Automatic 51, you were paying attention )

Hold on....don't stop reading....

Then, to top it all off, it gets here and he's defended like he's the Son of God, God Almighty, throw rose petals on the ground before him. When little do you guys know this guy is a snake. I posted my feedback and the e-mails just started pouring in. Not spam, not from him, but from the other people he's screwed, or not shipped items to, or the item arrived broken but the box is perfect. I figured someone would defend this snake, but I never thought he'd be the Anti-Christ. Then, when you disappeared from eBay, I got e-mails about that too. You're a snake, and everyone that has his back, he's got ya'll fooled.

Oh wait......

And this still gets a giggle or two from my wife.....

I bought and paid for the items on the same day. Payment in full, not a penny short. FOUR days later, I asked you to send me the tracking number WHEN YOU GOT IT. Not, send it now, not, where the hell is my stuff, WHEN YOU GOT IT. To which you got all defensive about how I was rushing you, how I shouldn't worry about getting them. $110 through paypal, you don't just "not worry about it", and people that do either have money to throw to the wind, or should seek professional help. Simple saying that it would take 7 to 10 business days BEFORE IT IS SHIPPED would have been enough, but your reply was "we'll just refund you the money". Which, just to add, I NEVER ASKED FOR MY MONEY BACK, I ASKED FOR THE ROTORS I PAID FOR. Somehow, this confused you Mr. Brian Fujita, I'll never understand that one. And at this point, don't even care......

Final Word.......

neilscully.....don't send someone else to do your dirty work....be a man...come yourself....PM me....you can have my address too....don't be afraid of the 45 on my hip, it's been there since I left Chicago's South side....and it's always primed and ready hoe cakes like you...always

Automatic 51....that's a big word for such a small guy...you can have a shot at the title as well

Brian....I don't make threats.....I make promises

Frosty1000
A.K.A
Chief Enforcer
Frosty your stories do not add up, and this last post was a total grave digger.

First off, you state that we said that these rotors were not cut by us. That is a total lie and you are just pulling crap our of your *** in order to give us a bad name. In our auction is clearly states (Genuine Brembo cores machined by our facility) You even go so far in saying you emailed us asking if we cut these rotors ourselves. Why in the world would you ask a dumb question when it is clearly listed in our auction? Even if you were so lazy and did not read the whole auction, we would not lie when it is listed in our auction that we do machine these rotors.

Another mistake is, that we put in bold lettering *We list the application recommended in the catalog, please make sure to check if the rotors are the correct application for your car.* and I do believe you failed to read that as well. In this previous post you mention that these rotors are now for your mother's OZ Rally Edition Lancer, while in the original post and complaint with us on ebay was that they did not fit the ES. Now for some reason your stories changed. In your original post did you just find the urge to stand up for all the ES lancer people that someone is selling rotors for the OZ and LS but not the ES??! Good for you, I guess. Your stories change from day to day. Where does Automatice 51 state otherwise??

Frosty was our first negative feedback, and ironically our next 4 came right after we pursued this matter with squaretrade. We have 71 positive feedback and 5 negative feedback since selling on ebay. We would not waste $20.00 to file a case with squaretrade to fix theis situation. In total we spend $40.00 to fix this false feedback. If Frosty refused to cooperate we do recieve a refund, but that is besides the case.

Once Frosty paid for the item which was on a weekend, he insisted his item ship that second. In this case we reply for the buyer to have patience and inform them we do not work 7 days a week. At that time Frosty implied the reason why we did not ship the item was because we never had the item in the first place. Robert said he talked to his lawyer and they both concluded that Brembo does not produce that part, which is correct. Don't know why Robert would consult a lawyer about car applications, but oh well.

This thread is no dirty work for anyone. It is just stating the facts and you seem to only make up stories. We want our name cleared of this, because we work hard to get people their items. We even refunded the money because you thought we were selling fake items. I would be upset to if I was caught slipping 2 times on the same thread and I am sure you are a typical guy who will not admit they are wrong. Got to act all macho and pretend you are some monkey wrencher who cannot be challenged about cars.

About the whole threats and promising thing, (whatever that means) Please supply the emails where we said we were going to kick your *** or some crap like that. Please supply the header and routing address so we can see when, where, and what address the emails came from. (We all know people can make up a fake email and post it) Our Store number is 714-379-5233 and we are open M-F 10am - 10 pm. Oh another thing, what to you mean by letting this go? What do you have to let go??!! Letting go of being a total idiot?

Header Example:
Return-Path: <toyoteros@hotmail.com>
Received: from rly-ya02.mx.aol.com (rly-ya02.mail.aol.com [172.18.141.34]) by air-ya04.mail.aol.com (v101_r1.3) with ESMTP id MAILINYA44-14a41352e3d37c; Tue, 31 Aug 2004 22:05:02 -0400
Received: from hotmail.com (bay2-f33.bay2.hotmail.com [65.54.247.33]) by rly-ya02.mx.aol.com (v101_r1.2) with ESMTP id MAILRELAYINYA210-14a41352e3d37c; Tue, 31 Aug 2004 22:04:46 -0400
Received: from mail pickup service by hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC;
Tue, 31 Aug 2004 19:03:42 -0700
Received: from 65.234.185.227 by by2fd.bay2.hotmail.msn.com with HTTP;
Wed, 01 Sep 2004 02:03:42 GMT
X-Originating-IP: [65.234.185.227]
X-Originating-Email: [toyoteros@hotmail.com]
X-Sender: toyoteros@hotmail.com
To: Niponhamfighter@aol.com
Subject: Re: Question from eBay Member
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 22:03:42 -0400
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed
Message-ID: <BAY2-F33enHv1cO9MH70005527f@hotmail.com>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 01 Sep 2004 02:03:42.0713 (UTC) FILETIME=[E8051E90:01C48FC7]
X-AOL-IP: 65.54.247.33
X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE: 0:0:0:
X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT: 0

Below I have posted updates on squaretrade, and the mediator has brought the attention of the thread to Robert, in which I believe is why he replied now. I believe he did not think that we would find this post of him defaming our name.

Mediator
Thu, Sep 02, 2004 5:07 PM (PT)

What would you like to do now? This is your process, and I am here to help you and the other party reach a conclusion, if at all possible.

May I suggest you now put a specific offer on the table... and the greater the detail, the better the chance for having both parties work towards a mutually acceptable agreement.

So I am encouraging you to give me an offer to convey that looks something like "the buyer will do XYZ, the seller will do ABC, $??? will be sent from this party to that party, etc." And don’t forget to mention who pays for shipping (and insurance, if needed) if shipping is part of the settlement. Very detailed and specific, and I will pass it on right away. Thank you.

Ed

nipponhamfighters
Thu, Sep 02, 2004 6:26 PM (PT)

The only thing we can do now is remove the negative feedback we left, if they remove the false negative feedback they left. We have supplied the correct part number and answered their questions. If you have time Ed please read this thread https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=94020 It shows what we are trying to fight for in this case.

Mediator
Thu, Sep 02, 2004 6:44 PM (PT)

may I share that information, including the thread, with the buyer as part of the settlement offer?

nipponhamfighters
Fri, Sep 03, 2004 1:42 PM (PT)

that is fine

Frosty1000 Posted here on Sat, Sep 04, 5:48 AM

We now await the new story, please tell us another!

Last edited by Drift Speed; Sep 4, 2004 at 03:25 PM.
Old Sep 10, 2004, 05:39 PM
Evolving Member

I think they are just brembo blanks that get cross drilled, but the blanks ARE Brembo. But come on, it's brembo, you think you could of gotten rotors for 80 bucks if it was the real deal? I bought em too, never once had a problem with em, they didn't improve braking, but they look cool. I got 20K miles on em and counting.
Old Sep 25, 2004, 05:27 PM
Evolving Member

That was holarious. Hey frosty! hows the foot taste?

---Why would mom care if she had cross drilled or the stock rotor resurfaced? If i asked my mom what a rotor was, she would probably think i was talking about a tool you use in the yard.

:-P