Notices
Lancer Tranny/Drivetrain Tech Anything drivetrain related can be discussed here.

Taking foot off gas when "shifting" with CVT

Search this Thread

Old Dec 4, 2007, 04:07 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by krnkimchi702
it will shift down for u but wont shift up... i guess thats the whole point of the paddle shifters and tiptronic
And don't forget a much larger point: if the person in question paid attention when they're behind the wheel, whether or not the car up-shifts wouldn't even be an issue.
Old Dec 5, 2007, 06:28 AM
Former Sponsor

I know
Originally Posted by FLOW1
Evo_Soul how's your project going along?
project? lol which one, too many going on. But i am getting my passport in order and maybe flying out to Japan to get some work done on some exhaust stuff. I got sick and tired of talking to american companies to get this stuff going. I am actually some what pissed off that its taking so long to get the usual wide range of products out there. Calls to the usual brand names was met with "we dont need help we are in R&D" I have idea how how long i takes to mass produce things and to test a product for neg. side effects and long term performance outlook. but how long are you going to take to develop this stuff.

My insurance company is securing a wreaked car for me to do some testing on. I may get are chance to see how much boost a CVT will take. MUAHHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH MUHAHAHAHA. yes i know evil sounding isnt it.
But everyone wants to know so I are going to try to break one with some testing

The dual exhaust has just got to be bent to line up properly the second cut out whole or rear lip line up. But the rear lip idea maynot happen because I just do not have any body shop / carbon fiber / urethan connections at all. All my friend are in the hardware world / exhaust plumbers. They cant do crap with a sander or even a nail and hammer. myself included.
Old Dec 5, 2007, 09:15 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by evo_soul
I know

project? lol which one, too many going on. But i am getting my passport in order and maybe flying out to Japan to get some work done on some exhaust stuff. I got sick and tired of talking to american companies to get this stuff going. I am actually some what pissed off that its taking so long to get the usual wide range of products out there. Calls to the usual brand names was met with "we dont need help we are in R&D" I have idea how how long i takes to mass produce things and to test a product for neg. side effects and long term performance outlook. but how long are you going to take to develop this stuff.

My insurance company is securing a wreaked car for me to do some testing on. I may get are chance to see how much boost a CVT will take. MUAHHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH MUHAHAHAHA. yes i know evil sounding isnt it.
But everyone wants to know so I are going to try to break one with some testing

The dual exhaust has just got to be bent to line up properly the second cut out whole or rear lip line up. But the rear lip idea maynot happen because I just do not have any body shop / carbon fiber / urethan connections at all. All my friend are in the hardware world / exhaust plumbers. They cant do crap with a sander or even a nail and hammer. myself included.

do they did find a wrecked 08 for u???wow that was fast..
Old Dec 5, 2007, 10:22 AM
Former Sponsor

lol last wreak they found was a complete wreak, was a white 08 I think friggin thing was ripped in half, need something that deleivers power to the wheels.

Beleive me there is a wreak happening every second in north america I am sure
Old Dec 7, 2007, 09:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
muhahah

u shall never get mind, had a fender bender a while ago but got that fixed