Notices
Lancer Troubleshooting Get help with any troubleshooting problems you may have.

Replacing Front Bumper and Headlights

Search this Thread

Old Jul 30, 2015, 09:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Replacing Front Bumper and Headlights

Hey guys I need help! I had an accident in my car. Busted my passenger side headlight and got a big scrape on my front bumper. The bumper does not need to be replaced but I am picky on how my car looks and dont want scrapes on it. So I am looking for any suggestions on websites/places to look for a replacement front bumper and headlights for a 2013 Lancer GT-S black.

I was also wondering if the Evo front bumper and headlights would just bolt right onto the GT-S or if there would have to be any modifications done to make it work. If they do bolt right on I also would like to know if the Evo front bumper would throw off the lines of the car and make the car look like its sitting weird. Ex. I do not want my front bumper to look like its an inch off the ground but the sides and rear bumper look like they are 3 inches off the ground.. if that makes sense... I will gladly look at and read any information anyone has to help me with.

Thank you all in advance for the help and suggestions. If there is any information I need to add I will gladly add it to the post to make sure I get the correct bumper and headlights.

I've had troubles before with exhaust and getting sent the wrong one. I was told it would fit the GT-S and bolt right on but in fact it was made for the evo. It was a huge hassle that took 3-4 months to figure out. I just want to make sure I get the correct parts is all!
Old Jul 30, 2015, 11:29 AM
Evolved Member

Received 33 Likes on 32 Posts
The EVO X bumper will NOT fit, but the headlights will (so will Ralliart).