Notices
Lancer Vendor Classifieds See what special deals and offers our vendors have going on! These vendors have registered their Tax ID and other pertinent information so you can be more assured when purchasing items.

Lancer Performance Parts - In stock!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 8, 2005, 11:08 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lancer Performance Parts - In stock!

We have a bunch of Lancer parts in stock and ready to ship! We also offer full install services in our shop in Hayward, CA (Bay Area).

Our full catalog can be found here:

http://www.prostreetonline.com/parts/mitsubishi/lancer/

If you don't see something listed, please let us know... if you need any work to be done, please PM or call to schedule an appt, or stop on by!

Old Jun 9, 2005, 08:18 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Awesome! More places to get parts for the lancer is always good. Any dyno charts on those turbo kits for the lancer yet?? Or anyone have them installed yet? I would be interested to see some runs and how they compare to other kits on the market.
Old Jun 9, 2005, 08:22 AM
Evolved Member

Any chance on getting NEX or KSport coilovers for the Lancer ES, LS, OZ?

Last edited by livelyjay; Jun 9, 2005 at 09:22 AM.
Old Jun 9, 2005, 09:19 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by wiretap
Awesome! More places to get parts for the lancer is always good. Any dyno charts on those turbo kits for the lancer yet?? Or anyone have them installed yet? I would be interested to see some runs and how they compare to other kits on the market.
ditto!
Old Jun 9, 2005, 09:26 AM
Evolved Member

Let me clarify. Soon I will be in the market for a turbo. I would like to see how much horsepower each kit puts out vs. price and other companies. That helps me make my decision if you know what I mean. Reliablity is also a factor. I know what other companies run and how reliable they are.. just trying to be a good shopper and help out a vendor.
Old Jun 9, 2005, 10:10 AM
Evolving Member

The turbo kits for the Lancer that we sell are great kits. The turbo will max out at around 280-300whp, spool around 2500rpm, and pull to redline. Some people say the turbo that comes with the kit is too small, but we feel any larger and the turbo is too much for the engine, unless if you build the engine and run high boost. For those wanting to keep their stock motor, add some turbo horsepower, and stay reliable, this is the kit for them.

We do installs at our shop in Hayward, so if anyone is interested, stop by!
Old Jun 9, 2005, 10:52 AM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
this is great news How much boost does the extreme turbo kit run ?? Do you have any dyno sheets on the turbo kits yet ?? I bet with upgraded internals you could boost almost 15 psi - am i right in guessing this ??
Old Jun 9, 2005, 10:54 AM
Evolved Member

Yea, the turbo will max out there.. but as it comes from you guys with 6psi or whatever.. what are the numbers? (as they apply to a stock lancer setup) I'm interested.
Old Jun 9, 2005, 10:59 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by wiretap
Looks like the TSI turbo kit to me... so look up the FI forums and you'll have all the answers you're looking for. Even the ones you're NOT looking for

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=119244
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=115808

Last edited by blaze_125; Jun 9, 2005 at 11:02 AM.
Old Jun 9, 2005, 11:07 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by blaze_125
Looks like the TSI turbo kit to me... so look up the FI forums and you'll have all the answers you're looking for. Even the ones you're NOT looking for

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=119244
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=115808
Also run a search in the F/I forums about PSI versus CFM. Even though you'll be running the same PSI, different turbos will be flowing different volumes of air, therefore working at different rates to produce the same PSI.

So PROSTREET, what's the word on more coilover options for the Lancer?
Old Jun 9, 2005, 12:44 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
I've been thinking about this extreme kit. It looks like a great value but a few questions just popped into my head.

1. is this going to require us to get some head work done ( i.e. port n polish )
2. does this kit mean that we are going to have to run a larger fuel pump or larger injectors ??
3. any kind of warranty offered with the turbo kits ??
4. Has this kit been test fitted to a lancer ?? There have been a few ppl on the board that have said the TSI's downpipe was too short. Has that issue been addressed ??

Just trying to get all the info i can before i make a decision to keep my OZ or trade it in for an Evo.
Old Jun 9, 2005, 01:02 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Lil red '03
1. is this going to require us to get some head work done ( i.e. port n polish )
2. does this kit mean that we are going to have to run a larger fuel pump or larger injectors ??
No matter who makes the kit, a turbo stays a turbo. Forced induction stays forced induction as well. You do the same thing you would do if it was RRM's kit. Bigger pump recommanded, bigger injectors, port & polish not nessacary but why not, etc...