Notices
Lancer Vendor Classifieds See what special deals and offers our vendors have going on! These vendors have registered their Tax ID and other pertinent information so you can be more assured when purchasing items.

CP - 02-03 Lancer Product List

Search this Thread

Old Aug 12, 2005, 01:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
K my 2 cents here...

First are you a developer of new products or just reseller(sorry guys if it ia dumb question, but my label does say newb ok) if developer of new products

Would luv some new choices on:

Dress UPs
Lips (non carbon fiber and direct replacement for the OZ's) simaler to the Type2, but not

GRILLS GRILLS GRILLS (direct replacements, kinda like the Cedia or something different and away from the Ralliart/evo7 style one oh yeah NON CARBON)

roller/slight flare for fenders (oh yeah NON CF also)
thanks
Old Aug 12, 2005, 02:48 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Lil red '03
Seeing you make a CF trunk for the 04's makes me jealous. I want one too for the 02 - 03's
We did sell the VIS ones.

I want to get one also, and we can make them for the 02-03 style. I want to do it, but Will wants to have atleast 10 people interested in them to make them. I guess he is not sure on the demand for the cf trunk. So if we can get 10 people, well 8 others besides us, we can do the trunks!
Old Aug 12, 2005, 02:53 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by LancerOfOZ
K my 2 cents here...

First are you a developer of new products or just reseller(sorry guys if it ia dumb question, but my label does say newb ok) if developer of new products

Would luv some new choices on:

Dress UPs
Lips (non carbon fiber and direct replacement for the OZ's) simaler to the Type2, but not

GRILLS GRILLS GRILLS (direct replacements, kinda like the Cedia or something different and away from the Ralliart/evo7 style one oh yeah NON CARBON)

roller/slight flare for fenders (oh yeah NON CF also)
thanks
Both.

We specialize in the carbon fiber, but also do fiberglass. Why not get carbon fiber, you can still paint it if you want. A lot of our carbon fiber stuff is cheaper than most places' fiberglass stuff of the similar prodcut. So it is that much better!

A while back I was interested in making the 2005 WRC Lancer style grill. Search for the pics on here and you can find a picture of it. Might try and brign that back in the near future?

For fenders, a flare on the front would be real easy, we could not do the rear though. You would have to buy a piece and have it molded on yourself. The rear fender panel is huge and stretches up to the top of the car. Very big piece and would be real expensive. We could probably do a front flared fenders if anyone is interested in that.
Old Aug 12, 2005, 05:00 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
front and no rear would look sketchy. but just having to do the rear yourself is better then both. cf interior peices is something id be real interested in. and for a cf evo style hood for 03. mabey do like rrm is doing for there 04-05 ralliart and have a protective slide for under the vent for us guys in snowy/rainy states. are you going to continue stocking all these parts such as the evo 8 cf wing. this comin jan/feb ill be looking to buy a wing and am hopeing it will still be in stock!?!

Last edited by mitsuozboi; Aug 12, 2005 at 05:11 PM.
Old Aug 12, 2005, 06:13 PM

Hey thanks for the response....you didn't mention anything on the front lip?
and is this the grill you are talking about?

click here
Old Aug 12, 2005, 06:15 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
That's one sweet looking grille LoOZ
Old Aug 12, 2005, 06:30 PM
Account Disabled

sexy grill man! I'm sure that would be a favorite around here if you guys made it
Old Aug 12, 2005, 06:31 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by mitsuozboi
front and no rear would look sketchy. but just having to do the rear yourself is better then both. cf interior peices is something id be real interested in. and for a cf evo style hood for 03. mabey do like rrm is doing for there 04-05 ralliart and have a protective slide for under the vent for us guys in snowy/rainy states. are you going to continue stocking all these parts such as the evo 8 cf wing. this comin jan/feb ill be looking to buy a wing and am hopeing it will still be in stock!?!
Ya they'll be in stock, well should be. But we will keep restocking.

When the time comes you want to get it, just send me a PM and I'll make sure, if it is not in we can get one made. Let me know like a week in advanced so I'll know.
Old Aug 12, 2005, 06:33 PM
Evolved Member

Yes that is the grill we were thinking of doing!

Looks pretty cool IMO.

We'll see about that in a little while. Our next project I think it our carbon fiber vortex generator! Maybe a little something for the Evo guys (sorry). But regular Lancers can get them too. I know I will. Even though it's not functional. Blacklancer03 has one on his ES and it looks badass!
Old Aug 12, 2005, 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by pumpdog720
We'll see about that in a little while. Our next project I think it our carbon fiber vortex generator! Maybe a little something for the Evo guys (sorry).
Man I am sooo tred of the rich boys getting everything...
Old Aug 12, 2005, 11:00 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by LancerOfOZ
Man I am sooo tred of the rich boys getting everything...
Or the struggling.

But anyways, you could always put it on your car too. It really doesn't need to serve a purpose for your car, it just looks really cool on it.

Last edited by pumpdog720; Aug 12, 2005 at 11:09 PM.
Old Aug 13, 2005, 12:01 AM
Evolved Member

what ever happened to the ralliart CF grill?
Old Aug 13, 2005, 12:33 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by imajinmyfx
what ever happened to the ralliart CF grill?
I will have to ask Will, for all I knew it was being made. Not sure if they stopped it to do something or what. I will ask him though.
Old Aug 13, 2005, 03:59 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by pumpdog720
Ya they'll be in stock, well should be. But we will keep restocking.

When the time comes you want to get it, just send me a PM and I'll make sure, if it is not in we can get one made. Let me know like a week in advanced so I'll know.

i will be pm'in you when the time comes. thats one nice wing. along with the wings mabey you guys should try putting out a rear window wing, cf of course
Old Aug 15, 2005, 01:53 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by mitsuozboi
i will be pm'in you when the time comes. thats one nice wing. along with the wings mabey you guys should try putting out a rear window wing, cf of course
Might look into that.

Quick Reply: CP - 02-03 Lancer Product List