Notices
Lancer Vendor Classifieds See what special deals and offers our vendors have going on! These vendors have registered their Tax ID and other pertinent information so you can be more assured when purchasing items.

what does everyone want?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 12, 2003 | 01:19 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dont think you will see any MSD stuff for our cars since mitsu sucks on our ignitions... think theres a thread somewhere about this, our comp controls the packs a differnt way or something oddly and I think it was MSD that said theres nothing they can or will make that will change that around..
Old Sep 12, 2003 | 01:22 PM
Evolved Member

Cant get the projector lights , sorry.
Old Sep 12, 2003 | 03:57 PM

What do we want? We want you to quit jerking us around about parts for our cars! You start these damned threads about "I gots the hizzook on the shizzle" and next thing you know "whoops!! Sorry, my crack habit takes precedence guys!!" you don't even respond to PMs. And don't give me some **** about it being a weekend or your being on vacation. I've PMd you several times on my other screen name and you haven't even bothered to respond. When you posted that you'd get back to everybody after your vacation you still found time to pimp EVO product during the time you said you'd be gone.
Please- if you want to be a respectable vendor, do not ask us what we want, get a huge frickin list of requests and then tell us that you're too busy or too financially wrapped up in another project. Why don't you say "hey guys- headers, cheap!" and start from there? you seem to be able to do it for the Evo guys (who BTW have no lack of aftermarket support).

/rant
Old Sep 12, 2003 | 05:39 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by spankie
What do we want? We want you to quit jerking us around about parts for our cars! You start these damned threads about "I gots the hizzook on the shizzle" and next thing you know "whoops!! Sorry, my crack habit takes precedence guys!!" you don't even respond to PMs. And don't give me some **** about it being a weekend or your being on vacation. I've PMd you several times on my other screen name and you haven't even bothered to respond. When you posted that you'd get back to everybody after your vacation you still found time to pimp EVO product during the time you said you'd be gone.
Please- if you want to be a respectable vendor, do not ask us what we want, get a huge frickin list of requests and then tell us that you're too busy or too financially wrapped up in another project. Why don't you say "hey guys- headers, cheap!" and start from there? you seem to be able to do it for the Evo guys (who BTW have no lack of aftermarket support).

/rant
WOW ! First off , if it was a pm about RPW products , I already stated that I am not doing anything on importing their stuff right now. Sometimes when I am on vacation or on weekends , I will log on to throw up a sale , that is my choice. If I take my personal time to start a sale , I have the right to choose which product I focus on. All of this ranting because I chose not to import RPW at this time just doesn't make sense and I DEFINATELY don't need to do anything differently to be a reputable vendor. Last I checked , I had a bit more positive feedbacks than vendors who have been around ALOT longer than me. I have a Lancer but chose to focus more on the Evo because I run a business and it makes more sense. I will ALWAYS offer Lancer products but dropping 10k to import some Lancer stuff out of pocket doesn't work for me right now, sorry. I don't see how this makes you angry ?
Old Sep 12, 2003 | 05:49 PM

Hey Bro (meaning spankie) give the guy a break. So his life doesn't revolve around you. Maybe he has been working hard enough and needs a vacation. I haven't bought anything from DRC (yet) but f me he's just trying to get requests to get a bigger market going on for our cars. Plus for me anyways its pretty hard to get the stuff I want for my evo, (brand names, certain products, ect.) don't be talkin like you know somethin that you don't. and how bout you lay off a little too.
Old Sep 12, 2003 | 05:52 PM
Evolved Member

Gracious ! Evo32, what (brand names, certain products, ect.) are you having trouble with ? I MAY be able to help.
Old Sep 12, 2003 | 06:08 PM

blitz exhaust for evo, turbo xs turboback exhaust, trying to find a fmic without having to give up my left nut, (1400 for pruven is a lot). I saw the hks u posted and I am thinking of doing that, and just kinnda hoping that the 3037 will go down a little in price (or another comparible turbo will come out)
Old Sep 12, 2003 | 06:11 PM

damd body kit would be pretty fricken sweet too, don't know if you could have a hook up on those or not
Old Sep 12, 2003 | 06:21 PM
Evolved Member

Well, how about the AMS FMIC for $795 shipped ? I sell a ton of those. It flows 80% more than stock and is good to 800 whp ! HKS has a true bolt on turbo coming out for the USDM Evo and we will see what kind of price we are talking about. AMS also has a turbo kit coming out that they are doing great R&D on to make it spool quicker and still eb very streetable. As far as BLITZ , I will have to check on their catback but I am sure one is in the works.

I do Turbo XS also and theyare ALWAYS working on new things so stay tuned for the turbo back , haven't kept up with them lately but I am sure it is in the works too !

Last edited by DRC Imports; Sep 12, 2003 at 06:25 PM.
Old Sep 12, 2003 | 06:31 PM

sounds good bro, I'll make you my #1 vendor from now on. And if you get any info on the Turboxs, blitz catback, or the hks turbo let me know.

Thanks
Old Sep 12, 2003 | 07:31 PM
Evolving Member

...If you could find a way to get things to Canada without doubling the shipping... thatd be great. 35 american to get a swaybar to the border and 36 can. to get from vancouver to me is a bit much!!

UPS=U People Suck
!
Old Sep 12, 2003 | 07:54 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by RumbleCam
...If you could find a way to get things to Canada without doubling the shipping... thatd be great. 35 american to get a swaybar to the border and 36 can. to get from vancouver to me is a bit much!!

UPS=U People Suck
!
PM me. I got you !
Old Sep 13, 2003 | 06:45 PM
Evolved Member

Any word on brake options for the OZ? Specifically EBC green stuff, or something like the Axxis pads that we're now seeing? What about slotted rotors? S/S brakelines?
Thanks dude!!
Old Sep 14, 2003 | 09:28 AM
Evolved Member

So how's the CAI group buy going? The thing is would it be Injen or AEM. It's hard to pick which one...but whichever u pick for the GB is good, preferably I'll just go with whichever is cheaper

Last edited by Pick_a_Fro; Sep 14, 2003 at 09:32 AM.
Old Sep 15, 2003 | 10:38 AM

I would like to see:
Evo 8 Wing (stock from dealership)
Evo 8 Grill
AEM CAI

Quick Reply: what does everyone want?