Notices
Lancer Vendor Classifieds See what special deals and offers our vendors have going on! These vendors have registered their Tax ID and other pertinent information so you can be more assured when purchasing items.

TWM 2008 Lancer Short Shifter Pre-Order!

Search this Thread

Old Apr 24, 2008, 11:53 AM
Account Disabled

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
TWM 2008 Lancer Short Shifter Pre-Order!

Hi Guys,

TWM is pleased to announce that we have recently completed final testing of the 2008 Lancer short shifter, and are now taking pre-orders. We have started our first production run, and we will be able to ship out all pre-orders on May 15th, 2008.

The specs for the short shifter are as follows:

-30% throw reduction
-1.25” shift knob height reduction
-Compatible with stock shift knob or any TWM Weighted Stainless Steel Shift Knob
-Available with optional aluminum shifter base bushings
-Very simple installation, no modification of stock parts required
-Centers shifter in center console, bringing shifter closer to driver for a more comfortable and natural driving position

We have designed the 2008 Lancer short shifter with a reduced shift knob height, as well as a re-positioned pivot point for optimal shift feel and throw reduction. This is a true short shifter, which reduces both shift knob height and angular throw, not just a “chopped off” version of the stock shifter.

The short shifter is fully CNC machined from billet steel and is a complete replacement for the stock shifter shaft. The shifter also features a lifetime warranty as is the case with all of our products. The installation is straight forward and does not require any modification of stock components. Simply remove the stock shifter and replace with the TWM short shifter, typical installation time is approximately 45 minutes to an hour.

The short shifter retails for $149.95 without shifter base bushings, or $169.90 with shifter base bushings.

Until May 15th 2008, we are offering a very special pre-order price of $134.95 without shifter base bushings, or $154.90 with shifter base bushings for a savings of $15.

The optional shifter base bushings provide a more solid contact point between the shift assembly and lower mounting point to remove unwanted flex from the shift assembly. These bushings retail for $24.95 plus shipping when purchased alone, however they can be added for only $19.95 when purchased together with the short shifter.

TWM Performance's weighted stainless steel shift knobs are also all compatible with the short shifter and can be purchased with the short shifter at a $15 discount:

The short shifter is available for pre-order here: 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Short Shifter

Please contact us at sales@twmperformance.com for any questions you may have, or if you prefer to place your order by phone please call us toll free at 1-877-655-0540.

Thank you,

Kevin
TWM Performance
Old Apr 25, 2008, 12:00 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i have one on my 03 (shifter and bushings) and i'm loving it! free bump! great product!
Old Apr 29, 2008, 10:26 AM
Account Disabled

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by wd_cross
i have one on my 03 (shifter and bushings) and i'm loving it! free bump! great product!
Thanks for the props!

We will be on schedule for shipping the first shifters, thanks to everyone for the pre-orders.

Frank
TWM Performance