Notices
Lancer Vendor Classifieds See what special deals and offers our vendors have going on! These vendors have registered their Tax ID and other pertinent information so you can be more assured when purchasing items.

4G94 Turbo Manifold - PRE ORDER HERE!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 3, 2009, 04:08 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I know you guys have your hands full but any progress on these?? I have feeling your gonna sell a bunch if you do manage to get them back as people wont want to miss them again like me lol.
Old Jun 3, 2009, 08:46 PM
Evolved Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Yah same here i got on there site and flipped the f-out like were is it! i looked and looked and looked then i got on here. and was like Oo. Hope they bring it back.
Old Jun 6, 2009, 03:33 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any updates on the manifold crypto? My ignition cylinder just went bad and I can't even start my car at the moment, if this isn't going to be happening please let us know because if not I could really use the money to get my car running again.

Thank you
Old Jun 9, 2009, 04:12 AM
Evolved Member

so any updates?
Old Jun 13, 2009, 12:10 AM
Evolved Member

Bump on this for any idea on if this will be happening?? You guys put alot of work into this manifold you should see it shine!!!!
Old Jun 13, 2009, 09:17 AM
Former Vendor

Things aren't looking hopeful. We are currently finalizing the sale of the business and signing contracts. It doesn't look like John or I will be able to fund these manifolds so unless our new owner decides to do it, it's probably not going to happen.

If you want a refund just email sales@speedcorps.com
Old Jun 13, 2009, 04:17 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by crypto
Things aren't looking hopeful. We are currently finalizing the sale of the business and signing contracts. It doesn't look like John or I will be able to fund these manifolds so unless our new owner decides to do it, it's probably not going to happen.

If you want a refund just email sales@speedcorps.com
Who at this point would not want a refund? Why don't you just send everyone their money back and be done with it? If the owner wants to make them, he can make a list for preorders as well.

And are you guys even shipping anything out right now? i ordered head studs and shifter bushings over 2 weeks ago. and it says still not shipped. Just wondering

I sent an email, but so you know, yes refund me please.

Last edited by White_KnightOZ; Jun 13, 2009 at 04:24 PM.
Old Jun 13, 2009, 06:55 PM
Evolved Member

^ i agree why dont you just send everyone the refund instead of us having to email for it, i sent an email any ways so when can we expect our money back?
Old Jun 13, 2009, 07:02 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by White_KnightOZ
Who at this point would not want a refund? Why don't you just send everyone their money back and be done with it? If the owner wants to make them, he can make a list for preorders as well.

And are you guys even shipping anything out right now? i ordered head studs and shifter bushings over 2 weeks ago. and it says still not shipped. Just wondering

I sent an email, but so you know, yes refund me please.
excellent job being a douche. The majority of people have wanted to wait until every last possible option has been explored. Instead of just assuming everyone wants a refund, I'm giving people an option.
The new owner of the site may take over the manifold project, in which case anyone who has paid will be first on the list.

Yes we are still shipping. However there have been a lot of backorders from the manufacturers which is probably what has happened with your parts.
Old Jun 13, 2009, 07:03 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by link62
^ i agree why dont you just send everyone the refund instead of us having to email for it, i sent an email any ways so when can we expect our money back?
all your money will be returned within the next couple of business days
Old Jun 13, 2009, 10:43 PM
Evolving Member

I am sorry if that came off as harsh Crypto, I was just not the happiest when I read that, then with the history I have had with emailing you guys with no response just kinda set me off thinkin great is it going to be a hastle getting the money to buy another mani and modify it.

I dunno if it's the same for anyone else that ordered it, I have no trouble waiting for a great well done product, but having my whole build waiting on this single piece for 4 months, then getting nothing.. I know you said you guys were trying, but we had almost no communication from you with what was going on with the new manufacturer.

Whatever, what's done is done. Good luck to you man.
Old Jun 21, 2009, 11:44 PM
Evolved Member

hey crypto i dont know if you could find out whats going on with my refund cause its been over a week now and i still have seen my money returned in either of my paypal or bank if you be able to check on it id appreciate it thanks
Old Jun 22, 2009, 05:53 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by link62
hey crypto i dont know if you could find out whats going on with my refund cause its been over a week now and i still have seen my money returned in either of my paypal or bank if you be able to check on it id appreciate it thanks
We are issuing refunds and most people have got theirs, yours just may not have been done yet. Things are pretty hectic right now, so I appreciate your patience. Feel free to call us if you have any questions
Old Jun 22, 2009, 09:03 AM
Evolving Member

I still have not received anything either. C'mon dude please just issue our money back so we can move on. Like I said on an earlier post, I lost my job and I could really use my money back to help pay for things. I don't have the luxury of letting ppl hold onto my money right now. Bills gotta be paid man.
Old Jun 23, 2009, 12:49 PM
Evolving Member

Refund Received, Thank You.

Quick Reply: 4G94 Turbo Manifold - PRE ORDER HERE!