Notices
Lancer Vendor Classifieds See what special deals and offers our vendors have going on! These vendors have registered their Tax ID and other pertinent information so you can be more assured when purchasing items.

Ken Style Body Kit Sale !

Search this Thread

Old Mar 1, 2004, 06:31 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Zoo Racer

Originally posted by ZooRacer
hey Dimantha u said u were goin to send a kit to me cause of a problem of sumthing...or u told me that to shut me up!!! dude...wuts goin on...

Hi Sir no we are not ignoring you sir

Please email me with your customer name, who you ordered the kit from, also date.

Also please email us, we will try to help you. We cannot help any complaints posted on forums. If you are posting please at least put your name and the invoice number for orders you have recieved.

In fact i am happy that we have GOLD VENDOR status that we can try to help our customers with any problems on the forums.

Thank you

Dimantha
Old Mar 1, 2004, 06:36 PM
Evolved Member

i emailed u with all da info...u lost it already...good job...do u want me to refresh u da info...i bought a GT hood from u...OVER A YR AGO!!!!....and i emailed, emailed emailed..and soo on and so on...and u said Quote n Quote...u will send me a kit for da mistake...i dont want the kit...i want my damn 400 bucks back for that damn hood...which i waited over a half a year for...and the quality was unbearable.....i threw dat hood off after 2 months,...and got my self a carbon fiber hood in 3...let me say it again 3 days!!!! after i ordered it...and i got free shipping with dat one...yea...i was goin to give u guys another chance when i was shopping for a kit....but i went with kaminari which was perfect...
Old Mar 1, 2004, 06:38 PM
Evolving Member

Re: Zoo Racer

Originally posted by ACCOLADE

Hi Sir no we are not ignoring you sir

Please email me with your customer name, who you ordered the kit from, also date.

Also please email us, we will try to help you. We cannot help any complaints posted on forums. If you are posting please at least put your name and the invoice number for orders you have recieved.

In fact i am happy that we have GOLD VENDOR status that we can try to help our customers with any problems on the forums.

Thank you

Dimantha

so wait, u just totally contradicted yourself...

1. you said that YOU CAN'T HELP PPL IN THE FORUM...
2. you said that you CAN help ppl in the forum...

make up your mind!
Old Mar 1, 2004, 06:39 PM
Account Disabled

LO PRO ORDER

Originally posted by Import PlaYa
Now I know Will and Obed promised me a tracking number...what about that?

Sir Originaly we shipped your kits from Sri Lanka,

we were informed that two kits needed to Be shipped to IA and HI.

Now the kits which we sent to NY has the HOOD LOCKS or LATCHES. The kits which we have in CA for now which has been shipped to IA and HI will have no LOCKS .

so please be informed. because i am not sure if you are notified on this or it will another issue on the forums.

The kits shipped to IA and HI will have not hood locks.

thank you

Accolade
Old Mar 1, 2004, 06:39 PM

Dimantha,

Its Will. I thought we spoke about this stuff. Please go on MSN so we can talk.
Old Mar 1, 2004, 06:43 PM
Evolved Member

Dimantha,

you know what..you got me soo heated...keep it...i dont want it no more...jus like to say...yo can search da forums about our past conversations...
you guys should have somthing....like a sign "Buy at your own risk"
Old Mar 1, 2004, 06:45 PM
Account Disabled

Ken Style

Again Back to the sale !

The ken style kits which are in for the sale are all in stock in CA.

So this is not a GB, please understand this. Please email me on dimantha@body-kit.com any more information.

Thank you.

Dimantha
Old Mar 1, 2004, 06:46 PM

No Dimantha nobody informed me. I emailed you and your people a few times already this past week. I still have not received a response. I am not trying to cause trouble, but I am the mediator between you and the regular import driver. I am trying to expose you better as a company, but you are not helping me in doing so. How can I help you and promote your business and do group buys for you, if you wont even get me what I need? JUST SO YOU KNOW, I had OZ-E contact Evo M moderators and I had him lobby to get you back in. Now, I did not get upset when you shipped us late, but now I am upset since you didnt tell us about this mishap. Now, I am reading that you want to stop group buys and so forth. Just let me know what your intentions are, since we are in contact with KAMINARI, SHARK, VIS RACING, GROUNDEFFEX, and RUSH KITS. The ball is in your court and I have orders to fulfill. Let me know what you want to do. I believe in helping people, not screwing them. Sorry to do this in the forum, but it seems like the only way of contacting you.

Thanks,

Will
Old Mar 1, 2004, 06:46 PM
Evolving Member

yeah, those two kits needed to be shipped from CA because those two have gotten impatient with your lack of responsibility in shipping them AT SAID DATE!... your people ended up sending the kits later than what you said you would, we kept our end of the bargain (me and the rest of the gb buyers)
you said you'd ship them Feb 9th... you guys shipped it amost ten days later... already that's one of your mistakes...
Old Mar 1, 2004, 06:49 PM
Evolved Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....accolade sucks...yes...they do!!!!

Dimantha tried giving me a kit to shut my mouth...i havent seen anything at my door so my mouth is openin up.....

DO NOT BUY FROM Dimantha!!!!!!!!!! or accolade!!!!!!! read this before u BUY!!!!
Old Mar 1, 2004, 06:50 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by ZooRacer
"Buy at your own risk"

yea thats hella funny, this company have fail to keep their words many time before. IMO all the accolade kit i seen on the forum are trash. they make it look good on their show lancer and then make crappy kit for other. horrible
Old Mar 1, 2004, 06:50 PM
Evolving Member

hahah! damn total **** slap!
Old Mar 1, 2004, 06:53 PM
Evolved Member

i shall give a tip in business 101....customer satisfaction = word of mouth, and repeat business.
Old Mar 1, 2004, 06:58 PM

Very true ZooRacer. That is what I am all about. Plus, I got a little info on those seats...ask oz-e
Old Mar 1, 2004, 07:02 PM
Evolved Member

thanks mitsurider03...now thats customer service!!!

Quick Reply: Ken Style Body Kit Sale !