Notices
Lancer Vendor Classifieds See what special deals and offers our vendors have going on! These vendors have registered their Tax ID and other pertinent information so you can be more assured when purchasing items.

Ken Style Body Kit Sale !

Search this Thread

Old Mar 1, 2004, 05:40 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Ken Style Body Kit Sale !

We have 15 Ken Style Body kits made of PFRP for sale at our California Facility. Also 4 Apex 1 Body kits

Shipping times are 3-7 days.

Item Ken Style FB, SS RB Shipped to your business address will be US$ 650.00

Shipping to Residence Address will be US$ 50 more

You can order through PAYPAL.

Email dimantha@body-kit.com for details.

Note : Ken Style Front and Rear Bumpers are US Spec. This means there is no need for safety Bar Removal

Apex I is Asian Spec on front and rear. Also the exhuasts has to be modified in the rear.
Old Mar 1, 2004, 05:47 PM
Evolving Member

Wonderful! Can CA residents pick up a kit from the facility for a discounted price?
Old Mar 1, 2004, 05:51 PM
Evolving Member

what's this?!
they're able to run in here again? lol.... go accolade!
so mark, does this mean that... uh... what we talked about on the email a good to go thing?

Last edited by oz-e; Mar 1, 2004 at 05:55 PM.
Old Mar 1, 2004, 05:51 PM
Account Disabled

Shipping

Originally posted by RacinMylancer
Wonderful! Can CA residents pick up a kit from the facility for a discounted price?
Hi Sir yes if you are near San Bernandino CA you can pick it up.

It will be US$ 550 for collection.

You also can check the quality before you buy !

To set an appointment email - david@body-kit.com

PM me or mail me if you have any questions.

Dimantha
Old Mar 1, 2004, 05:52 PM
Evolved Member

hey oz-e, did you ever post pics of your body kit???
Old Mar 1, 2004, 05:56 PM
Evolving Member

see... ACCOLADE!... sent the kits that we ordered from mother land SRI LANKA.... and since it's in a ship... we have to wait a bit longer... UNLIKE THE CALI ORDERS... so, all of you lucky bastids can order from cali once they get more stuff haha...

but they're due in ACCORDING TO ACCOLADE!!! in about a week and some change... by the 3rd day the kits get here, i'll take pix of my car with it on
Old Mar 1, 2004, 06:03 PM
Evolved Member

i am still waitin for my damn kit...***en accolade
Old Mar 1, 2004, 06:07 PM

Hey accolade! I am still waiting for my kits through your vendor. I was supposed to get a tracking number and shipment rushed...what the hell! Explain that! All I know is that Oz-e has been busting his ***...and you guys go and post this now...bad for business my friend...i would rather buy through a vendor than through you diretly....its been like almost 2 months and im still waiting for my kit...you guys take forever to ship...explain that one..and im going to take this up with your vendors also..can we say BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU???
Old Mar 1, 2004, 06:08 PM
Account Disabled

Lo PRO

Originally posted by oz-e
see... ACCOLADE!... sent the kits that we ordered from mother land SRI LANKA.... and since it's in a ship... we have to wait a bit longer... UNLIKE THE CALI ORDERS... so, all of you lucky bastids can order from cali once they get more stuff haha...

but they're due in ACCORDING TO ACCOLADE!!! in about a week and some change... by the 3rd day the kits get here, i'll take pix of my car with it on
Yes lo'pros kit were shipped from Sri Lanka. The kits which we have CA arrived on a conatiner in FEB.

Dimantha
Old Mar 1, 2004, 06:09 PM

Now I know Will and Obed promised me a tracking number...what about that?
Old Mar 1, 2004, 06:11 PM
Evolving Member

i'm waiting on the trackin number for some ppl too...
which is pretty sad...
Old Mar 1, 2004, 06:14 PM
Evolving Member

..why do i have a feeling that the same ish is gonna happen again?
u know... ppl going on about accolade... and no, i don't blame any of you... hell i'm a lil ticked off myself...
Old Mar 1, 2004, 06:16 PM
Evolved Member

wow accolade loves to respond to questions...but when i say sumthing...they jus ignore me...great service there buddy
Old Mar 1, 2004, 06:19 PM
Evolved Member

hey Dimantha u said u were goin to send a kit to me cause of a problem of sumthing...or u told me that to shut me up!!! dude...wuts goin on...
Old Mar 1, 2004, 06:25 PM
Account Disabled

Lo Pro

Originally posted by Import PlaYa
Hey accolade! I am still waiting for my kits through your vendor. I was supposed to get a tracking number and shipment rushed...what the hell! Explain that! All I know is that Oz-e has been busting his ***...and you guys go and post this now...bad for business my friend...i would rather buy through a vendor than through you diretly....its been like almost 2 months and im still waiting for my kit...you guys take forever to ship...explain that one..and im going to take this up with your vendors also..can we say BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU???
Ok Sir have you ordered the kit through LO PRO and do you live IA. If so pm me. In the future we will have sales on forums rather than GBs,

I need to explain this to all our customers: Now Accolade has its own distribution facility so we try to stock many kits as possible in CA, so customers can order ASAP. Because in a Group Buy the Organiser of the Group Buy has to wait for the minimum number of Group Buyers to get the CASH and order from us.

Due to this if the 1 st buyer orders this month let us say to find the next 9 buyers it will at least take 1-2 months. So by the time we get the order and ship it will be very unfair for the first few customers.

So buyer of a GB first should fully understand that if he plans to buy from a GB he may have to wait untill all the other sets of buyers have also ordered. So please keep this as a note.

Also if you have any issues please email us with your customer name and and the problem you have because we may be able to help you. We cannot answer complaints posted on forums.

We have improved a lot and give us a chance. We will try to give the best and we are always trying to see what best we could do serve you better.

Thank you

Dimantha

Quick Reply: Ken Style Body Kit Sale !