Notices
Lancer Vendor Classifieds See what special deals and offers our vendors have going on! These vendors have registered their Tax ID and other pertinent information so you can be more assured when purchasing items.

Carbon Fiber Products!

Search this Thread

Old Sep 5, 2002, 10:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by Dem1K
damn .... well when do u think the earliest u guys will get the Evo7 CF spoiler in by? and are u guys gonna sell it for like the high 200s ?? low 300s or what?? thanks
the shipment will come around end of October, and for the carbon fiber spoiler should be price around lower $300's.
I will for sure once it is arrired into USA.
Old Sep 5, 2002, 11:35 AM
Evolving Member

Hey Calvin

im interested in talkin about this wit you calvin. Specs. Well i got a RMR intake, Custom exhaust, an hopefully soon i'll get my kamikaze headers. thats the Performance side. The other minor stuff is on the registry.
http://www.lancerforums.com/registry...hicleid=397&s=
Attached Thumbnails Carbon Fiber Products!-dscf0007.jpg  
Old Sep 5, 2002, 11:55 AM

Re: Hey Calvin

Originally posted by Stumpy221
im interested in talkin about this wit you calvin. Specs. Well i got a RMR intake, Custom exhaust, an hopefully soon i'll get my kamikaze headers. thats the Performance side. The other minor stuff is on the registry.
Hi thanks for post, but i'm looking for a car that is not black or any dark color. Because i'm currently seeking model for carbon fiber products, if your car is black or dark that will make not much notice for the car.
But don't worry, you may be select for the fiber glass model car if you still interesting on it.
Old Sep 5, 2002, 11:56 AM

Re: Hey Calvin

BTW are you near NYC?
Old Sep 5, 2002, 12:04 PM
Evolving Member

For Calvin

im like 10 min from flushing. so if you in queens, it not a problem to meet up an talk a little. Hmm fiber glass im willing to talk about it. If you lookin for a light color car i suggest you post on this forum
http://www.lancerforums.com/forums/s...5&pagenumber=1

Its everyone from NY specifically some peeps from queens, upstate New York and Long Island. We tryin to set a club up, so if you could help us out in any way that would be great.

By The Way where's your Shop at?? Maybe ill take a trip there, i already got your phone number previous posts so maybe i could come by like fri an talk wit you?

Last edited by Stumpy221; Sep 5, 2002 at 12:09 PM.
Old Sep 5, 2002, 10:37 PM

Re: For Calvin

im like 10 min from flushing. so if you in queens, it not a problem to meet up an talk a little. Hmm fiber glass im willing to talk about it. If you lookin for a light color car i suggest you post on this forum
http://www.lancerforums.com/forums/s...5&pagenumber=1

Its everyone from NY specifically some peeps from queens, upstate New York and Long Island. We tryin to set a club up, so if you could help us out in any way that would be great.

By The Way where's your Shop at?? Maybe ill take a trip there, i already got your phone number previous posts so maybe i could come by like fri an talk wit you?
That is great i will try to post sometime today.
currently we don't have retail shop yet, all our business are base at wholesale and the warehouse I'm using is not open to public because there is some other wholesale business going on there.
so basic i can't using the location of warehouse as club meeting, but i will try to think something of it.
Old Sep 5, 2002, 10:55 PM

I have a royal blue lancer with 17" motegi mr7's
> gunmetal, nitto nt450's,32 piece carbon fiber daash
> trim, custom image axel back, image intake,K&N Breather, rrm test pipe,DVD player fiber glassed into dash, kamikaze
> header and downpipe, short shifter MOMO shot carbon
> shift knob, Razo TI competition pedals....
I am ffrom right outside of Philly and could get to NY in 1 1/2 houors easy.
Old Sep 6, 2002, 01:48 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hey...i'm in union county and i pretty much beat all the lancers around here with mods. Look at my registry. Turbo lancer wit everything else that comes with and and still being worked on. It's yellow but i already have a wing...buut i will consider selling mine and getting the CF one...but if i'm going to be a model car, i go to the extream with everything i do just to let you know. so, if your gunna model a CF wing, you better expect to CF a lot more things on my car lol. Just e-mail me at either zsnoborder@comcast.net or zsnoborder@hotmail.com or you can just PM me on these forums.
Old Sep 6, 2002, 04:14 AM

Originally posted by zlancer
Hey...i'm in union county and i pretty much beat all the lancers around here with mods. Look at my registry. Turbo lancer wit everything else that comes with and and still being worked on. It's yellow but i already have a wing...buut i will consider selling mine and getting the CF one...but if i'm going to be a model car, i go to the extream with everything i do just to let you know. so, if your gunna model a CF wing, you better expect to CF a lot more things on my car lol. Just e-mail me at either zsnoborder@comcast.net or zsnoborder@hotmail.com or you can just PM me on these forums.
what part of Jersey you at?
Old Sep 6, 2002, 04:52 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Union County exit 135 off the parkway in a small town called Clark.
Old Sep 6, 2002, 06:14 AM
Evolving Member

Calvin deffinally count me in on buying the carbon fiber spoiler. Let me know when i should send the money and everything. Cause i would like to have my as soon as possible!!!
Old Sep 6, 2002, 06:18 AM

Originally posted by LancerOzRally35
Calvin deffinally count me in on buying the carbon fiber spoiler. Let me know when i should send the money and everything. Cause i would like to have my as soon as possible!!!
i will let every one know when it will be available.
Old Sep 6, 2002, 06:54 AM
Evolving Member

about the spoiler

when the stock OZ spoiler is removed, is there a giant hole in the middle of the trunk? if so, for all you people interested in this wing, how will you be solving this problem? perhaps calvin can come up with some sort of tear drop shaped carbon fiber plug or something...hmmm?
Old Sep 6, 2002, 07:02 AM

Re: about the spoiler

Originally posted by 2wenty2
when the stock OZ spoiler is removed, is there a giant hole in the middle of the trunk? if so, for all you people interested in this wing, how will you be solving this problem? perhaps calvin can come up with some sort of tear drop shaped carbon fiber plug or something...hmmm?
In this case, Oz stocking spoiler has the center and 2 side hole.

What you can do is,
1, find body shop to seal the center one, and for the side once you install the evo spoiler it will be cover up with the new spoiler base. You will need no worry about the side hole, just have some silcon gel around hole while install the new spoiler. This way the water will not get into trunk.
2, or just seal all the hole.

it is all up to you for people who has the stocking spoiler already.

i don't recommend the plug, because it can be pop up and your trunk will be open easy. For people who has the stero that will be worry all day long if park on street or parking lot.
Old Sep 6, 2002, 07:12 AM

FYI:

For most of car buyer, DON"T buy the spoiler alarm etc.... with dealer. Why? let me tell you why.

examp. Lancer
1. for the stocking spoiler, it will cost from $400-$600 in dealer.
2. for the alarm, it will cost from $500 to $800 or more.

why you can have alarm with lowjack install by professional outside of dealer cost only less then $500?(depend the area)
Same thing for spoiler too, i have seen people selling stocking spoiler for around $100-$150 painted. If you find professional to install it it will only cost less then $100(only will take less then hour to install it)

Alot of people get R!Poff from dealer, we know they need to make money but that is way too much. <That will be for me>

special for some other expensive car, a navigator will cost at dealer from $1000 to $2000. Which you can find in retail like $500-$800 install.

So give me a reason to buy it from dealer? Hell ya i will just get the car only! Unless there is some thing like performance stuff or leather seat, that i will get it from dealer.

What you think?

Quick Reply: Carbon Fiber Products!