Notices
Lancer Vendor Classifieds See what special deals and offers our vendors have going on! These vendors have registered their Tax ID and other pertinent information so you can be more assured when purchasing items.

Carbon Fiber Products!

Search this Thread

Old Sep 7, 2002, 09:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looks great, I hope it comes out soon.
Old Sep 11, 2002, 12:09 AM

Hey Calvin I live in the Atlanta area, I see lancers all the time down here, that just dont have enough cool CF parts. I own a Bright Yellow OZ Lancer, I have a Injen CAI, Konig 18" toxxin rims and a Focuz Muff, and street glow lighting. If you are ever needing a model car in this area, contact me first please. I need every thing I can get to make my car look, sound and preform goog at Nopi next year. Please let me know
Old Sep 11, 2002, 12:53 AM
Evolved Member

mmmm... hoodies, can not wait. I will have the 300 on oct. 1st. Where do I send it Calvin. So with the spoiler we would need to go to a body shop and get it plugged? I am headed to the body shop in oct. for some touch up stuff anywayz, contemplating having them remove the spoiler and plug the center hole so I'm ready when you drop the wing. so wing and spoiler apx. 600 usd? jeezus, you guys should really not do that to us. Show the picture and tell us coming soon. I'll find that damn warehouse and get it put on my car I tell ya. Keep up the CF work incidentally, I was wondering if anyone in the CF Fab business could make a roof air dam like the WRC cars have, I'd pay for a custom one, actually would prefer it if I was the only one who had it. Peace
Old Sep 11, 2002, 01:22 AM

Originally posted by Pimpson
mmmm... hoodies, can not wait. I will have the 300 on oct. 1st. Where do I send it Calvin. So with the spoiler we would need to go to a body shop and get it plugged? I am headed to the body shop in oct. for some touch up stuff anywayz, contemplating having them remove the spoiler and plug the center hole so I'm ready when you drop the wing. so wing and spoiler apx. 600 usd? jeezus, you guys should really not do that to us. Show the picture and tell us coming soon. I'll find that damn warehouse and get it put on my car I tell ya. Keep up the CF work incidentally, I was wondering if anyone in the CF Fab business could make a roof air dam like the WRC cars have, I'd pay for a custom one, actually would prefer it if I was the only one who had it. Peace
$600?????
no for spoiler are around $3xx, hood is like $6xx for all LancerF member. Which are $100-$300 lower than any other people.
Old Sep 11, 2002, 01:27 AM
Evolved Member

right, cool...what about a custom air dam for the roof in CF black?
Old Sep 11, 2002, 02:09 AM

right, cool...what about a custom air dam for the roof in CF black?
humm...... i'll try to have that, but not in Carbon fiber. It will look stupid when people has color as red sliver yellow etc.. I may have air dam on top of the hood.
Old Sep 11, 2002, 03:30 AM
Evolved Member

it'd look dope if the hood and wing were pure cf though. along with a hood damn that is.
Old Sep 11, 2002, 05:47 AM

it'd look dope if the hood and wing were pure cf though. along with a hood damn that is.
make sure that is not on black car, else it won't see any difference for the carbon hood.
Old Sep 11, 2002, 07:42 AM
Evolved Member

bright friggin yellow baby. "killa beeez on the swarm" look is what I'm after.
Old Sep 11, 2002, 07:58 AM
Account Disabled

calvin are your peices are stick ons or replacements?
Old Sep 11, 2002, 08:01 AM
Evolved Member

stick on wing? stick on hood?

read through the post and notice where calvin talks about the weight reduction. couldn't happen with stick ons.
Old Sep 11, 2002, 08:04 AM

Originally posted by Celm
calvin are your peices are stick ons or replacements?
no way you using stick spoiler or stick hood.

they are real racing spoiler carbon fiber light weight, i have a sample of the spoiler at my office.
THEY ONLY WEIGHT 5LBS!!!!!
Yes whole spoiler center and side are only 5lbs, that is call the real racing spoiler.

And i'm not sure who will make stick model?
Old Sep 12, 2002, 12:21 AM

Hey Calvin I live in the Atlanta area, I see lancers all the time down here, that just dont have enough cool CF parts. I own a Bright Yellow OZ Lancer, I have a Injen CAI, Konig 18" toxxin rims and a Focuz Muff, and street glow lighting. If you are ever needing a model car in this area, contact me first please. I need every thing I can get to make my car look, sound and preform goog at Nopi next year. Please let me know
Old Sep 12, 2002, 02:14 AM

Originally posted by OZrally
cool, Atlanta as the city? that will be little too far away from us. But don't worry we will offer CF products SOON!
Old Sep 12, 2002, 02:50 AM

(Yeah Atlanta, GA) Well all right, cant wait for the CF wing I'll be one of the first buyers.

Quick Reply: Carbon Fiber Products!