Notices
Lancer Vendor Classifieds See what special deals and offers our vendors have going on! These vendors have registered their Tax ID and other pertinent information so you can be more assured when purchasing items.

Finally!!! Ripp Modifications Stage 2 Supercharger Drive System Groupbuy!!!

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2004, 06:38 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Boni's such an... well you know where i'm going with that

NO FRIGGIN WAY RIPP would do that Guru. Maybe zoo is just fibbin about his car being done. I did hear that it was towed in/out of SEMA but i figured they just wanted it to be pretty(no road stuff). IF THIS IS TRUE??... then this is very BAD!! I did some checking and ZOO's car is at RIPP getting tuned right now... seems it's been there for a bit.

ZOO... how did you beat an evo if your car was at RIPP mods??

RIPP... doesn't Blazen have track times yet... i thought he did? Maybe he's not into that but i figured you'd pretty much force him to do it Also Guru did bring up a good?? Usually you atleast post dyno results... why didn't you for the Auto setup? Unless all of what Guru is saying is true??
Old May 25, 2004, 06:38 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yes my car was towed in to SEMA due to da fact...RIPP did not want me to drive 100 sum odd miles on the car since it wasnt a 100% tuned and broken in...and was not dyno tuned ......yes i have takin a evo on the highway...when i had it for a few days to prep for SEMA..(remember i posted pics of da car at mah house) . RIPP also has been busy since they have 2 projects...the TIBBY, and my car...so its kinda tuff to do 2 projects...

and for blazen...i have no idea what up with him....i personaly want to see times from his car.......all i kno he is working and going to school almost everyday...he couldnt come down to sema due to he couldnt get off werk....

in due time...u will see numbers from my car and sheets....i will promise i will have them...
Old May 25, 2004, 06:39 PM

I wish i have kind of money before June too.
Old May 25, 2004, 06:41 PM
Evolved Member

i forgot to add...the car was only road tuned...
Old May 25, 2004, 06:43 PM
Evolving Member

zoo when u get that **** back i want a ride in it...real clean setup you got
Old May 25, 2004, 06:48 PM
Evolved Member

my car has been in RIPP for 1.5 weeks....they called me 2 weeks before SEMA to do a auto test....i picked it up on monday (3 days before i had to bring da car to sema) those 3 days..i was preppin da car at my dealership....great neck mitsubishi, 516-504-0333 call anyone at the dealership if u dun belive me...u can even ask for da owner..PAULINE...since she is sponserin my car.... then one day i drove home...i saw a evo...and decided to give a lil run.. then drove to RIPP early in the morning on thursday,...and then we went to sema...
Old May 25, 2004, 06:49 PM
Evolved Member

ohh yea...i was washing my car outside of sema with BFGoodrich since it did get a lil dirty from driving it
Old May 25, 2004, 06:50 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Boni
Hell I think stage 2 will still beat stage 3 RIPP. Im on vacation and im drunk so dont bother talking sh*t. WHAT UP EVERYONE, PEACE.
Friends dont Let friends Post Drunk!

Likewise i have told one of my fellow ECLC members..... I am 50 / 50 on going SDS OR Turbo... I havent seen any action concerning the automatic Stage 2 kits of both parties...

Basicly as a future consumer of rrm or Ripp... I'm waiting on dyno #'s or some type of video or track time slips...

I know Guru Del is asking serious / sincere questions.. people who havent seen BOTH products in action... and the unecessary flame throwing, should really put that on ice (AKA.....CHILL THE HELL OUT! )

Last edited by Kid Lancer 7; May 25, 2004 at 06:57 PM.
Old May 25, 2004, 06:53 PM
Evolved Member

ohh yea...if u still dun believe me...u can ask a member here this...who da *** drove me to RIPP TO PICK UP MY CAR!!!! since i live almost 65 miles away!!!!

i give u a hint...he drives a black oz, with type 1 lip, and ralliart grille...
Old May 25, 2004, 06:56 PM
Evolved Member

lol Briannnn^^^ correct?? aka stumpy
Old May 25, 2004, 06:59 PM
Evolved Member

dave...yep...
Old May 25, 2004, 07:27 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ZOO I fugured as much, that is why i never said anything when i heard it was towed into SEMA... there are just to many reasons why RIPP would do that.

Wasn't it kindof stupid though to race an evo on a non-fully tuned car?? RIPP would have never authorized that, i'd think, and you just said that you did that before SEMA. You also said it wasn't fully tuned and that was why it was towed?

Also knowing the auto's charactaristics you should be putting down a little less hp/tq than the 5 speed. My estimate 215whp/207wtq. Since your not fully tuned yet it would be a little less. Thus beating an evo would seem a bit far fetched due to this... Not flaming or nothing but i can see where people would call BS. Once RIPP is done post the numbers... that and the weight of the vehicle/tranny ratios will tell pretty much everything.

ZOO the car did look really good... kindof looked like you did something with that header... did you paint it or something? I also like the steel braided lines... those were nice
Old May 25, 2004, 07:48 PM

Interested in purchase.

I am still interested in Purchase. I have a 2002, 5sp, Lancer OZ.. It now has 33k miles on it. I am ready for some extra HP, how intense is the install?
Would like some Numbers on the Hp for the stage 2 for sure before I invest in it.

I know there is somewhat of a battle at the moment between Superchargers and Turbos, I would like to make an informed purchase. Have the "Green" gtg either way...

P.S. with either kit how bad does the heat affect the kit? I live in VeGaS. SO it gets damn hot..

OZLV
Old May 25, 2004, 07:53 PM
Evolved Member

Stop the F'in flaming, I'll have a track time in a couple of weeks.
Old May 25, 2004, 08:11 PM
Evolved Member

geez i didnt mean to start a war or nuthin i was just askin some questions. maybe next time i will save it for pms. just be safe out there guys, and untuned car can be fast and seem fine but can go. wait for ripp to work their magic.

hopefully we will see some final number (even though they stated that the kit was DONE!)

Quick Reply: Finally!!! Ripp Modifications Stage 2 Supercharger Drive System Groupbuy!!!