Notices
Lancer Vendor Classifieds See what special deals and offers our vendors have going on! These vendors have registered their Tax ID and other pertinent information so you can be more assured when purchasing items.

Finally!!! Ripp Modifications Stage 2 Supercharger Drive System Groupbuy!!!

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2004, 08:40 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yeah i really don't see any flamming... i just see some concerns being addressed.

I think zoo is handling them just fine and putting everything at ease. Things like this happen and i like the fact it happens publically. Info gets spread and a lot of pro/con issues come out.

ZOO... keep your head up and don't worry about getting a little guff from time to time... hell i get it alot just do to how heavily invested i am into my car.

Fkrzo... good luck at the track. Make sure you take some Lancer Club members with you to authenticate things... some evo guys would be awesome as they seem to give us regular lancer guys the most shi@!! If they say your fast then everyone better believe you are... they don't like to admit that usually Just kidding evo guys...
Old May 25, 2004, 08:57 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Guru_Del
geez i didnt mean to start a war or nuthin i was just askin some questions. maybe next time i will save it for pms. just be safe out there guys, and untuned car can be fast and seem fine but can go. wait for ripp to work their magic.

hopefully we will see some final number (even though they stated that the kit was DONE!)

oh nahh not ur Guru.. ur innocent lol i thought i stated that lol i know ur just asking legitimate questions / clearing things up.... but others.. i dont mention names or point fingers.... unless i have to... lol those "OTHER" people need to chill
Old May 25, 2004, 09:00 PM
Evolved Member

lol this thing is 14 pages deep and Still growing.. believe that there is flame throwing inside here lol
Old May 25, 2004, 09:09 PM
EvoM Guru

Yeah there was but i think that pretty much has toned down... great thing, as i've said before, is that people can see everything... thus an improper flame doesn't go unnoticed and good ones get recognized as well. I also think that this is what keeps Vendors on track. The members hold a lot of power and they know it. On some boards it seems the other way around.

All in all zoo's car looked good... even the header I think some concerns were raised but that's what the forums are all about. Now it's time to get back on track and see some numbers/times. Guru and I will be getting times soon for all to see as well. As soon as he gets done with his pad
Old May 26, 2004, 06:10 AM
Evolved Member

yes...my headers are wack...hahaha...gonna wrap them....this is probably da first time i said this...thanks boe!
Old May 26, 2004, 06:23 AM
EvoM Guru

Dude no worries... you know i have my sources all over so i heard about the towing the day after it happened. I knew there was a different reason thus didn't worry about it. You just have to be prepped for this stuff as your basically representing a new change... a lot of people don't like new changes. I for one just like to keep customers in power not vendors and i feel i keep that balance known.

I still say that racing with your stuff before it was fully tuned wasn't the smartest thing... you could have really hurt something. Anyway, look forward to your numbers and track times. Good luck.

Did you put a tranny cooler in?? I would as ATF tends to thin down and cause shifting issues if it gets to hot. At the track it will get hot. For 50-80 bucks you should do it and be safe.
Old May 26, 2004, 06:53 AM
Evolved Member

yea...tranny cooler is in......so is the methnol kit also....
Old May 27, 2004, 09:10 AM
Evolving Member

Please copy and add your name to this list
1. Coronalancer
2. ZooRacer aka Garrick aka 1st supercharged automatic
3. bbvc (* if they will put & tune it on my mirage, I am located in NYC)
4. LancerTuner830 aka 2nd supercharged automatic.. hehehe...
Please copy and add your name to this list
Old May 29, 2004, 01:22 AM
Evolved Member

man... i so wish i had an extra 2 grand on me .... damn it... its ending so soon... ne one wanna spare me a couple of hunderds .... don't miss out on this guys... ripps wont offer another price this low.
Old May 29, 2004, 12:58 PM
Evolved Member

Picked mine up today. Next weekend i"ll put it in and a week later I'll get some track times.
Old May 29, 2004, 01:10 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by fkrzo
Picked mine up today. Next weekend i"ll put it in and a week later I'll get some track times.

AWWWW YEAHH! pleeeeese get the track times up! we all will be anticipating the track times!
Old Jun 5, 2004, 10:50 AM
Evolved Member

the day has come and yet... i still don't have the money
Old Jun 5, 2004, 07:04 PM
Evolved Member

" The time for talk is up so bring the heat you're time is over ."
Old Jun 6, 2004, 02:05 PM

Talking ripp mods

i was wondering i just orderd my stage 2 about a week ago and i was wondering if anyone of you guys installed yet ? i have a c-coated header n a greddy cat back high flow cat big bore throttle body ported intake magnacore wires ngk plugs brembo breaks etc etc how easy is it and how much power do you guys think i'll put out ? you can email me at bigvinx@comcast.net thanks .........................
Old Jun 7, 2004, 02:10 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Melaz425
" The time for talk is up so bring the heat you're time is over ."
HAHAH i guess only i KNow where u got that line from lol.. JaDaKiSs

Quick Reply: Finally!!! Ripp Modifications Stage 2 Supercharger Drive System Groupbuy!!!