Notices
Lancer Vendor Classifieds See what special deals and offers our vendors have going on! These vendors have registered their Tax ID and other pertinent information so you can be more assured when purchasing items.

Finally!!! Ripp Modifications Stage 2 Supercharger Drive System Groupbuy!!!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 7, 2004, 02:13 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bigvinx
i was wondering i just orderd my stage 2 about a week ago and i was wondering if anyone of you guys installed yet ? i have a c-coated header n a greddy cat back high flow cat big bore throttle body ported intake magnacore wires ngk plugs brembo breaks etc etc how easy is it and how much power do you guys think i'll put out ? you can email me at bigvinx@comcast.net thanks .........................
Talk to ZooRacer..... his installed supercharger should have passed the break in period

Last edited by Kid Lancer 7; Jun 7, 2004 at 02:15 PM.
Old Jun 16, 2004, 07:13 PM
Evolving Member

RIPP:

Someone has installed the kit and had some fitment issues with the kit. Could you confirm this? Anything being done about it if so? I'm stuck between your SDS and the RRM Turbo. Ive called a couple times to your shop and a lot of people dont know that much about the supercharger kit. Nothing about dyno numbers and 1/4 mile times. I really feel that if you guys obtain the last two items mentioned, it will help getting sales. I, for one, are one of them looking to buy this kit. Just doesn't seem like the folks at your shop don't know much?
Old Jun 17, 2004, 06:17 AM
Evolving Member

The Dyno numbers have been posted repeatedly 222whp@9-11psi. None of the SDS Lancers have gone to the track as of yet. Most of the management has been on vacation the last week so you probably spoke to one of the mechanics or techs who answered the phone and are not familiarized with the details of the kit because they are not in sales and because it our newest kit. If you would like to speak with someone I would recommend calling at your leisure.
Old Jun 17, 2004, 06:33 AM
Evolved Member

i should be running at the track real soon....sorry for the hold up...i have been backed up at work and been working like 55 - 60 hours a week ...cause we are short handed..plus i got a lot of family business to do since my dad is on a long *** vacation over seas!!!..soon as things get back to normal i should run some times and do some dynos!!!!!!
Old Jun 17, 2004, 07:52 AM
EvoM Guru

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
If i called and talked to the mechanic i'd hope he'd know what was up with the kit especiall if i talked to a tech... don't they help install/tune it??

ZOO is your car final tuned now. Is there a noticeable difference? What did it put out on the dyno? I'm currently tuning Guru Del's car and i want to know what the competition is. If only you were on the west coast man... it would be a nice track event for you two. Hope the ride is AWESOME and your smoking fools!
Old Jun 17, 2004, 06:19 PM
Evolved Member

I was able to take care of my fittment issues very easily and I am going to let them take some final measurements on saturday. The next guy should have a drop-in kit.
Old Jun 17, 2004, 06:42 PM
Evolving Member

Is this kit up and running yet, or is the fitment issue keeping it from all coming on line? You have Stage 2 or 1? Pics would be great!
Old Jul 5, 2004, 12:37 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by fkrzo
I was able to take care of my fittment issues very easily and I am going to let them take some final measurements on saturday. The next guy should have a drop-in kit.
Any new info? Is your car the one that is getting dyno'd soon?
Old Jul 5, 2004, 06:11 AM
Evolved Member

No dyno for me yet, I'm only at stage 1. I passed 1,000 miles yesterday and everything is still going great. On wednesday night I'm planning to go to the track.
Old Jul 5, 2004, 11:00 AM
Evolving Member

Well post some numbers when you get a chance! I heard there was a guy running around RIPP in NJ that had Stage 2.
Old Jan 24, 2005, 02:41 PM

Did this ever go through?