Notices
Lancer Vendor Classifieds See what special deals and offers our vendors have going on! These vendors have registered their Tax ID and other pertinent information so you can be more assured when purchasing items.

Finally!!! Ripp Modifications Stage 2 Supercharger Drive System Groupbuy!!!

Search this Thread

Old May 5, 2004, 02:01 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hey ripp, stretch the pay off month from june till abut august or september that would help out a lot.
Old May 5, 2004, 02:06 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by CoronaLancer
Del,
What do you mean by regular maintnance?
Do you mean anything Outside of oil changes and tune ups?
Is their a maint' schedule to follow once you have a turbo?

just what you said. oil changes at 3K and regularly scheduled maintenance on your car.

this would hold true for any FI setup. Take care of your car, you are asking it to do more than it was originally designed for. This means you have to watching a little more and take good care of it and it will take care of you.

High performance does come at some price. I am sure RIPP and RRM would agree that you have to take care of your car once you go on the FI path.
Old May 5, 2004, 02:23 PM

hey ripp or zoo,

I see 222 WHP for the 5spd but what are we looking at for the Auto? If I go RIPP SDS I will definitely upgrade to the RRM's Forged pistons and Bored Throttle Body, so I can boost a bit more. Will prolly need to strengthen my tranny tho

WHY the fak does all this sh*t cost so much $$$ ::sniffle:: ::sniffle::
Old May 5, 2004, 02:28 PM
Evolved Member

hey cumshot..my car is a automatic...and right now...mah car is at rippmods for the install and sum test....acutaly...da automatic is just as good...cause if u drive a manual...when u shift...u have to respool where da autmatic is more constant....and da fastest drag cars happen to be automatic
Old May 5, 2004, 02:36 PM

I know but I was just wondering what the numbers were I definitely will get the RIPP SDS to go along with my EVO VII Tech Sport Kit, its just a matter of getting in on the GB or getting it after. $300 extra for the full retail aint that bad. I have the $1000 deposit right now, and will have the other $2600 by June 1st, but I still have to get my Kit painted and installed and that is going to be around $800 (quoted) so things are looking a lil shabby. I need to break out the calculator and do some math and budgeting real quick.
Old May 5, 2004, 02:39 PM

wow plus your prolly looking at $1000+ for install
Old May 5, 2004, 03:28 PM
Evolved Member

yah install might be the biggest pain, but Ripp includes a 20 + page install... I doubt you can go wrong with that... just have a copule or friends with you (who are good with cars) help you out.... they said it was bolt on ne wayz so that myte help you alot... So instead of paying 1000 + for install its just going to cost you a full weekend of your time, and tahts all
Old May 5, 2004, 03:29 PM
Evolved Member

i know if you got it viciouz I am sure you could find someone to install here in so cal for far under 1000.
Old May 5, 2004, 03:46 PM

Im afraid of fawkin up my car tho. Im good with electronics (Im a telephone technician) but when it comes to under the hood, I dun wanna play there. We'll see.
Old May 5, 2004, 03:55 PM
Evolved Member

i already kno that boe and the guys are RRM want to check it out the Ripps s/c so if i get it i myte jus head on down there and ask them to install or jus meet boe somewhere and install it togetha... I also got my own mechanic who drops off his son at my mom's daycare and he'll do it for free, you jus gotta find some hook ups
Old May 6, 2004, 05:27 PM

I do have only one question for RIPP. What will the AT Lancer's be seeing in terms of Horse's at the wheels???????
Old May 6, 2004, 05:31 PM
Evolved Member

cumshot...we shall let u kno when my car is done and done with testings...i shall keep ya posted!
Old May 6, 2004, 07:14 PM

cool thanks man.
Old May 6, 2004, 10:56 PM
Evolved Member

i thought i read somewhere that the AT lancer numbers should be close to the MT lancer numbers, and also that the AT lancer's always are spooling which gives them better 0-60 times and 1/4 mile times.... Correct me if i am wrong
Old May 7, 2004, 05:39 AM
Evolved Member

its very close

Quick Reply: Finally!!! Ripp Modifications Stage 2 Supercharger Drive System Groupbuy!!!