Notices
Lancer Vendor Classifieds See what special deals and offers our vendors have going on! These vendors have registered their Tax ID and other pertinent information so you can be more assured when purchasing items.

Finally!!! Ripp Modifications Stage 2 Supercharger Drive System Groupbuy!!!

Search this Thread

Old May 3, 2004, 02:02 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Finally!!! Ripp Modifications Stage 2 Supercharger Drive System Groupbuy!!!

Hey guys,

On behalf of my crew and I here at RIPP Modifications, Inc. we would to thank the board for being so hospitable to us. We sincerely mean it when we say we are truly honored to be able to make products for such a dedicated group of individuals.

We have proven our selves to produce a reliable and powerful supercharger kit. We are servicing customers’ nation wide and wish to continue to do so. For 2004 We have been struggling to keep prices down because our materials have gone up drastically. We are striving to keep the kit attainable to the customers that we love so dearly. We will be offering group buys for the 4G64, 6G72 and newly released 4G94 Lancer SDS Kit. We have now sold over 320 units combined, and we again are honored to be able to provide our services to all of you. We knew we had a winning product, and we knew we needed to get it in your hands, but our product spared no expense, and left little room for profit in the end, so now, having restructured a bit, we are restocking, with new pricing. The best way to keep purchasing power in the hands of consumers is by offering a Group Buy (GB) or sales.
The sale will be held in the fashion of a group buy with deposits required, and as always, we will allow you adequate time to pay off you purchase, and as always, please, once you are committed to the product, keep in mind we are paying for inventory on an as need bases, with the hopes of being able to double our order to keep prices down. We are trying once again to bring a stellar product worthy of the retail price list down to more affordable levels, so more of you can have fun and join our SDS family.

In closing, we would like to also thank the Moderators of the current boards, for letting us in and allowing us to flex our ability, we truly are committed to keeping you and your groups RIPP Modified, because, we won’t sell it unless we would own it, and we would never want to jeopardize our good standing with the hosting forums. Thanks for allowing us to bring to your communities our relentless need to provide information about our product and our company, we know what it takes to keep the piece, I hope we weren’t too much trouble.

Sincerely
Ross Esposito
Owner CEO
RIPP Modifications, Inc.
Staten Island NY, 10305
718-442-4723
www.rippmods.com

RIPP Modifications has a history of developing high-quality, street driven packages. Our 4G94 Lancer SDS system continues this tradition. This product uses some of the most sought after components on the market today; RIPP in house designed components, such as the Supercharger Drive System (SDS) it self, constructed of 6061 spun aluminum, with both CNC designed and CAD fabrication. ALL RIPP SDS’s are hand assembled by our in house techs it insure quality control second to none. This shaft powers a custom configured Vortech Engineering VSQ V5 G-Trim supercharger, bringing boost on smoothly and safely and covered by a comprehensive 1 year warrantee.
We will be offering a group buy new to the RIPP Modifications online customers. We will be having a group buy price for the 4G94 Lancer, Kit! Nine lucky buyers will be receiving the STAGE 2 KIT with

•RIPP SDS (Supercharger Drive System) 6061 Aluminum CNC design and fabricated

•RIPP Black Box Preprogrammed (Fuel and timing controller no out side tuning required at all)

•RIPP 2.5 Bar MAP Sensor for exact ECU boost communication

•RIPP/Vortech VSQ V5 G-Trim Supercharger with Air Filter

•RIPP Upgraded shaft Pulley for 9psi of boost

•RIPP Boost Cooler, with digital controller

•Four 310cc Venom Injectors with clips

•Malpassi Rising rate fuel pressure regulator with gauge

•All 6061 aluminum piping

•Four Ply silicon hose (Gloss Black Red or Blue)

•Walboro 255 in tank Fuel pump

•All hardware and clamps included

•2 Part 20 page Illustrated Instructions

•Easy 6-10 hour install

•One year warrantee included from date of purchase from RIPP Modifications
•One year warrantee included from date of purchase from Vortech

This package is valued at over $4613.76
The RIPP SDS stage 2 kit will work with either automatic or manual transmissions and has been safely tested for use between 9 and 11psi. The only prerequisite for this kit is an upgraded header.
Combined with the slow season and our need of funds to produce new kits for the Tiburon and 3000GT, we are offering an incentive savings for a few buyers ready to commit. We are really interested in spreading the power and the word about this fantastic kit so we are going to cut profits as low as we can go.
For the first time ever we are offering, a nine (9) person group buy for the price of $3699.95. The kit will come with everything listed above and completely tuned as well. A one thousand dollar deposit is required to lock in a space and the full balance must be paid in full by June 5th.

Please copy and add your name to this list

This link has been added to the top of our home page, all of you with login in info to our main web site, DO NOT NEED TO REREGISTER, just use your old ID and password, for the new comers, please follow the steps for getting an ID and login password.

Currently we are going to be taking RIPP Modification’s SDS (Supercharger Drive System) to the next level of customer availability. Our web site Rippmods.com will continue to experience changes daily to better foster SDS inquirers. We will be focusing on making product information and up to date news more upfront and pleasing to the eye. Recently we have also released a Prototyping Policies for the Hyundai Tiburon and the DOHC Mitsubishi 3000GT. Stay tuned to Rippmods.com for daily updates on our new projects.
We ask all of you to post any questions you may have regarding our products in our new forums so we can keep better track of them for you.

Joseph C.
Sales and Marketing Manager
RIPP Modifications Inc.
148 Lynhurst Avenue. Staten Island, NY 10305
Tel: 718-442-4723 // Fax: 718-442-1863
rippmods@rippmods.com
www.rippmods.com
Old May 3, 2004, 02:05 PM
Evolving Member

wish i could come up with 3600 before june
Old May 3, 2004, 02:12 PM
.L.
Evolved Member

i'm not going to bother searching for proof but......isnt this the exact same page you guys posted up 2+months ago? all that time waiting. wow.
Old May 3, 2004, 02:23 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by RIPPMODS
...Nine lucky buyers will be receiving the STAGE 2 KIT with...
...This package is valued at over $4613.76...
...a nine (9) person group buy for the price of $3699.95.
What about Stage 1? How much is it going for?
Old May 3, 2004, 02:41 PM
Evolved Member

guys...these SDS system is golden...i have been to there place...and its a A++++++ operation.... Ross and Joe know there stuff!!!! any questions you need they are happy to answer them with out giving you the run around. I have been in BLAZENOZ's car...and i tell you one thing...its sooooo different then the RRM turbo...car moves like a *********** and this comes with a 1 yr warranty!!!!! where can you get that with a force induction kit??????
Old May 3, 2004, 03:07 PM
Evolving Member

has the stage 2 been dynoed yet?? or is that the one htat is 222hp
Old May 3, 2004, 03:10 PM
Evolved Member

hey static...i believe its a stage 2...but i could be wrong... its 266 to the fly...and 222 to da wheels....
Old May 3, 2004, 04:00 PM
EvoM Guru

My ?? is what will the price be once the Group Buy is over... that will tell people whether or not they should jump on this right now to save big or not. Glad to see you finally got it together RIPP

Hopefully you'll help Viscious out so i can race him at Fontana!
Old May 3, 2004, 05:08 PM
Evolved Member

hmm... show or go.. that is the question.
Old May 3, 2004, 05:18 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Melaz425
hmm... show or go.. that is the question.
With that kind of mod... you sure can show that you can go
Old May 3, 2004, 05:19 PM
Evolved Member

1. Coronalancer

Ross/Joe
I am in. I met you guys at E-Town w/the entire ECLC crew that was at your tent.
My email is mikerosado@cs.com.
Please let me know what you need from me.
What happens if 9 guys dont sign up? Do we still get it for $3,700?
Old May 3, 2004, 06:47 PM
Evolved Member

yea before i put my name on the list, what happens when we put our $1,000 deposit down and mail it in; and then 9 pple dont sign up? is it refundable?
Old May 3, 2004, 06:48 PM
Evolved Member

will someone please clarify what the difference between stage 1 and stage 2 is?
RIPP, i only have 8kmiles on my car. do i have to work my engine in some more before i do a serious engine modd like this?

Last edited by Melaz425; May 3, 2004 at 06:50 PM.
Old May 3, 2004, 09:08 PM

there is no other engine mods that are needed for this kit other than you must have a header..... also let me be the first to tell you that this deal is worth it. you should jump ontop of this before all of the spots get filled up. it is completely worth it and i cant even imagine wanting to drive my car like how it was before the boost was dropped in.
Old May 3, 2004, 09:37 PM
Evolved Member

Blazin, I guess you are the first one who has the supercharger, I wish i could see it in action.

About this kit, once I'm convinced, can I also buy a boost controller and other stuff like blow off valve or are they not needed? What optional accessories can I add in?

I wonder if the supercharger sounds alot like a turbo charger? I really like the turbo wushhh sound but I don't know what a supercharger sounds like

Basically, what would make the supercharger a better choice than a turbocharger?

Quick Reply: Finally!!! Ripp Modifications Stage 2 Supercharger Drive System Groupbuy!!!