Notices
Lewisville Mitsubishi - Lewisville, TX [Visit Site]

New Evo X Deals!

Search this Thread

Old Feb 8, 2008, 12:39 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New Evo X Deals!

If you are looking for the best deal on a new Evo X come see me at Lewisville Mitsubishi. We have the biggest selection in the SouthWest! We currently have nine available that dont have deposits already on them so act quick. If you mention to me that you saw our ad on Evolution M we will take $500 off the MSRP. Visit our website at www.lewisvillemitsu.com to get pre-approved and make this a quick, joyful, pain-free experience. Alot of people are skeptical that in order for us to offer such great deals that we must be adding alot of dealer add-ons to raise the price. The only thing you pay for is what is on the window sticker no adds. If you currently own a Mitsubishi you will get an additional $500 rebate off the price of the car. Also starting today anyone who purchases a new Evo X we are throwing in a Free car detailing kit. Please give me a call or PM me to let me know your interested.
Old Feb 8, 2008, 07:52 PM
Evolving Member

When you say "the best deal" what is your reference, DFW, TX, Southwest, US? Not trying to be argumentative, just wanting some clarification. Thanks!
Old Feb 9, 2008, 06:56 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by ewoevo
When you say "the best deal" what is your reference, DFW, TX, Southwest, US? Not trying to be argumentative, just wanting some clarification. Thanks!
No problem I meant the best deal in the southwest. I have been saying that in other posts, I am sorry I didnt clarify more.
Old Feb 22, 2008, 09:31 AM
Account Disabled

We now offer the Best Deal in the USA! We will be any deal out there.
Old Feb 23, 2008, 01:24 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Don Herring will deal deeper than just $500 off MSRP.
Old Feb 23, 2008, 08:18 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by shyong
Don Herring will deal deeper than just $500 off MSRP.
I would hope so! Don Herring is a great dealership and I have nothing bad to say about them but as I have posted we will beat any deal in the USA not just DFW. I know that we were advertising $500 off before but the owners have really stepped up and we are out to be the #1 EVO dealer in the USA. We are tired of loosing all these great potential customers to the dealers in California.