Notices
The Loft / EvoM Car Talk Corner The landing pad for automotive discussions, news, articles, and opinions. A place for the community to kick back and chat.

Can you say: CALLED OUT?!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 31, 2005, 12:00 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That's funny and sad all at once. Sucks to be Chris's family. By the way, I wouldn't race that Cobra either

And the retraction/explanation video is funny too.
Old Mar 31, 2005, 12:49 PM
Evolved Member

That dude is a ****head...how are you going to be like that with a baby on the way. I hate to be mean but maybe he will total that domestic piece of **** and learn his lesson...time to be a father and stay home with the wife rather than put yourself in death's path nightly.
Old Mar 31, 2005, 03:54 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
OMG, I just watched the second video. What a douchebag!!!!! I need to watch the original one now if it works.
Old Mar 31, 2005, 04:26 PM
Evolved Member

She should divorce him, get alimony, child support, and take his car in the divorce. If a judge seen this video in they're divorce case he would ripppppppp that guy an new @sshole. What a TOOL. The second video just proved what the first video showed. He is still a *ucking moron.
Old Mar 31, 2005, 04:54 PM
Evolved Member

downloading the second clip now... first clip observations:

1. everything he pointed to in his engine looked stock
2. you got ripped HOW BAD on cams and heads?
3. that cobra is bad ***
4. 2500 a month on the car but live in a 2 bedroom?
5. 90 grand? on what?
6. outside the restaurant the car looked bone stock
7. i feel damn sorry for the kid, but not at all for the woman. she needs to lay the smack down on him.

and once more... that cobra was S I C K

Last edited by purecoda; Mar 31, 2005 at 04:57 PM.
Old Mar 31, 2005, 06:21 PM
Evolved Member

lol. i watched the second clip. that guy had a disclaimer and an excuse list a mile long. been arrested twice. raced with his pregnant wife in the car... i know why he can't get enough of this stuff, and its a very "tiny" reason if you get me.
Old Mar 31, 2005, 06:24 PM
Evolved Member

that kid better step up quick, even though he looks like a dousch, he should still stand up, bend over and take it up the butt.
Old Mar 31, 2005, 07:12 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by SterlingEvo
That's funny and sad all at once. Sucks to be Chris's family. By the way, I wouldn't race that Cobra either

And the retraction/explanation video is funny too.
Amen to that brother... i mos def wouldn't race that cobra.
Old Mar 31, 2005, 08:03 PM
Evolved Member

Same.....once u throw in a kenne bell, its all over. Cobra's were meant to be straight line cars. As for the video, that guy first needs to have his ********* drop, then he needs to be *****ed slapped for awhile until he stops spending all his freakin money on his car and take care of his family. How could u spend $2,500/month on a T/A? Its not a ferrari, its a freakin pontiac! And why the hell would his wife put up with that ****! Man, some people need to be taken out back and be shot, and this retard is one of them. Anyways, that cobra was sick.....no wonder piglet wouldn't race him....he would have gotten his *** handed to him. I say the wife should run away with the guy with the cobra
Old Apr 1, 2005, 12:55 AM
Evolving Member

Once she hops in the Cobra, any gains that KB made are out the window.
Old Apr 2, 2005, 12:06 PM
Evolving Member

that it ****ing funny **** racing the poser, he needs to be slapped for spending all that money (supposedly) on his car. which i agree, looks completly stock . get your priorities straight jackass
Old Apr 2, 2005, 11:24 PM
Evolving Member

I still think they're both losers...bored so I checked up on some of the f-body/mustang sites. The Cobra guy has a pretty candy-assed rep too for not running cars in his own league...here's an example when a...ummm...more capable ... T/A calls HIM out *L*

http://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=262287
Old Apr 2, 2005, 11:32 PM
Evolved Member

Based on how the media can be (and usually is) I could see his excuses / explanations / clarifications as possibly being legit. With that in mind, the "CALLOUT" video and some of the comments made in this thread might be a bit harsh.

I would still call him out, however. It wouldn't be because of his appearance on the news -- it would be because he is a complete and total dork who drives what is essentially his *****.

At the very least, he is a poser.

Cabo
Old Apr 2, 2005, 11:45 PM
Evolved Member

For 90k + value of the car, he'd better be able to beat a ~40k Evo on a road track... Oh what? He can't?
Every DIME he brings home? WTF is wrong with this guy? Seriously... I sure hope 90% of that 90k has been parts breaking over and over and over again, he better be on his like 30th engine or something...
Old Apr 3, 2005, 12:08 AM
Evolving Member

If you're REALLY bored, read this (yea I'm bored on a night shift )...and this is just one example of what I've found. Even the other Mustang guys rag on the Cobra putz LOL!

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...89#post1819889