Notices
The Loft / EvoM Car Talk Corner The landing pad for automotive discussions, news, articles, and opinions. A place for the community to kick back and chat.

Srt4

Search this Thread

Old Sep 27, 2005, 08:34 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Ralliartist
Yeah. Tell the SRT-4 owners that.
I have no problem telling them that. They know, but are just in denial that the EVO IS a better car. They don't want to believe it because they are are hard-headed and ignorant. Like Texsrt4 has in his sig, don't apply the stupidity of a certain crowd of people to the rest. Same can be applied to the EVO people too. I mean come on guys admit it, the SRT IS FAST and CAN walk EVO's depending on the circumstances, but they refuse to admit it. Is it a better car? no.is It fast? yes. Should they be compared? never.
Old Sep 27, 2005, 08:39 AM
Evolved Member

You guys say that the SRT guys are so stupid and ignorant, when there are people RIGHT HERE in this thread being dumb and ignorant also. This crap has to stop, we are ENTHUSIASTS right? We got to start acting like some. We are all into the same hobby here.
Old Sep 27, 2005, 09:12 AM
Evolving Member

Who the **** brought this topic back to life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why are we still talking about a car that's not even going to be in production in a year or two? I hate to rant but, Jesus 500 Topics about the same damn thing. What are people’s obsession with this ****ing car, I will never understand it!! It's over move on!!!! And for the Srt-4 owners that are still in denial..........

Please read...........

And enjoy..........

http://www.detnews.com/autosinsider/index.htm

"Hailed a decade ago as Detroit's best shot at beating the Japanese at their own game, the Dodge Neon will quietly go out of production this week, remembered mostly as a little car with big expectations that couldn't deliver on them."

The car's image also has suffered along the way. Once seen as sprightly and cute, the Neon grew to be viewed as cartoonish and ultimately uncool -- an idea that wasn't helped by its prevalence in rental car fleets.

The people who own Neons are like a family," she said. "They have something about them that makes them special." It's kind of a loveable underdog mentality that attracts a certain breed of buyer, she said

From now on if you want to know anything about the Neon do an internet search first, then do a topic search on this forum or better yet go to an Srt-4 forum and ask all the questions you want!!!!!!!
Old Sep 27, 2005, 10:18 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
They have already stopped production of the SRT-4s .. \

BTW, they have anger management classes, even pils for your problem.
Old Sep 27, 2005, 10:50 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by SRT-TO-EVO
I have no problem telling them that. They know, but are just in denial that the EVO IS a better car. They don't want to believe it because they are are hard-headed and ignorant. Like Texsrt4 has in his sig, don't apply the stupidity of a certain crowd of people to the rest. Same can be applied to the EVO people too. I mean come on guys admit it, the SRT IS FAST and CAN walk EVO's depending on the circumstances, but they refuse to admit it. Is it a better car? no.is It fast? yes. Should they be compared? never.
Don't forget, the SRT-4 are also around 10 grand cheaper. The amount of power for the money you spend is a good deal.
Old Sep 27, 2005, 10:59 AM
Evolving Member

Why am I still reading this?
Old Sep 27, 2005, 11:00 AM
Evolving Member

s%&t now I have to unsubscribe!
Old Sep 27, 2005, 11:21 AM
Evolved Member

yada yada yada said the evo and srt4 owners