Notices
The Loft / EvoM Car Talk Corner The landing pad for automotive discussions, news, articles, and opinions. A place for the community to kick back and chat.

Nice video of man getting run over by Ferrari F50, then crashing into a ditch!!!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31, 2006, 01:46 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
that sucks. a beautiful like an F50 with someone behind the wheel who doesnt know how to drive it. Why is it that the people that cant drive are the ones behind the wheel of these exotics. I feel sorry for the grandpa who got run over.
Old Jan 31, 2006, 02:03 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Illinest
I'm not going to engage in a pissing contest. You think your Evo is a better car than an F50. Great. Whatever.
No, I think your car is even better. . On a serious note, why you keep saying my car is better?, I am saying that the F50 brakes suck, I already posted the article/link. Lets give credit to the cars that they deserve credit, the braking on the Ferrari F-50sucks big time (176 feet to stop from 70-0mph, simply ridiculous) .

The video is about a guy(old guy) that can't manage to skip a pedestrian. You keep saying that it was a steering issue, I say that in addition to that it was a braking issue. If the road is wet and you lock the wheels the car is going to go straight like that guy did.

It is very obvious for any person reading my post that REGARDLESS of the steering issue(that you claim) the braking is pathetic and I already proved that(I posted a link), the car simply did not stop well.

Peace

my .2c

Last edited by fromWRXtoEVO; Jan 31, 2006 at 02:05 PM.
Old Jan 31, 2006, 02:08 PM
Evolved Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
i cant find that evo link. where is it. could someone post the link
Old Jan 31, 2006, 02:22 PM
Evolved Member

Oldie but goodie. I actually like the one better that's a f360 at the drag strip that goes about 50 feet and suddenly turns right into the wall...
Old Jan 31, 2006, 02:46 PM

I've never seen it, awesome vid.
Old Feb 4, 2006, 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by fromWRXtoEVO
No, I think your car is even better. . On a serious note, why you keep saying my car is better?, I am saying that the F50 brakes suck, I already posted the article/link. Lets give credit to the cars that they deserve credit, the braking on the Ferrari F-50sucks big time (176 feet to stop from 70-0mph, simply ridiculous) .

The video is about a guy(old guy) that can't manage to skip a pedestrian. You keep saying that it was a steering issue, I say that in addition to that it was a braking issue. If the road is wet and you lock the wheels the car is going to go straight like that guy did.

It is very obvious for any person reading my post that REGARDLESS of the steering issue(that you claim) the braking is pathetic and I already proved that(I posted a link), the car simply did not stop well.

Peace

my .2c
Agree,not even abs on this half mil,****. Oh well