Notices
The Loft / EvoM Car Talk Corner The landing pad for automotive discussions, news, articles, and opinions. A place for the community to kick back and chat.

Official BMW E92 M3 Thread. (Link)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 6, 2007, 06:06 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Official BMW E92 M3 Thread. (Link)

http://p087.ezboard.com/E92-BMW-M3-T...D=222154.topic
Old Mar 6, 2007, 06:16 PM
Evolving Member

i cant wait!!!! im in montvale (bmw headquarters) right now for yet more training
and we all have been talking about it non-stop! we have like 5 or 6 e93's and the way the top functions is just unreal! first time i have seen or been around one!

but the new m3 is gonna be banananas, it is suppose to have a v8 derived off the s85 a couple of guys were sayin it is gonna be called the s65 (s85 minus two cyl. =s65) its bmw's way of thinkin so it dosnt make sense wich makes it all the more believable
Old Mar 6, 2007, 07:21 PM
Evolving Member

wow imagine when the M3 CSL comes out..
I heard the new V8 is going to weigh about the same as the old V6 that was in the E46 M3
Old Mar 6, 2007, 07:23 PM
Evolved Member

^ Really the old V6? The inline 6 that has been in M3's for years is famous, you should go wash your mouth out with soap.

Scorke
Old Mar 6, 2007, 07:31 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by scorke
^ Really the old V6? The inline 6 that has been in M3's for years is famous, you should go wash your mouth out with soap.

Scorke
the cute little s54 is no more

its in the m coupe right now but i know there gonna stuff the new 8cyl in there real soon ( when its raining i think about parking my evo under the hood of a z4)
theres that much room!!!!!!!!! or a place to take a nice warm nap
Old Mar 6, 2007, 07:33 PM
Evolved Member

Exclamation

Another NTer? Well Ill be damned,
Old Mar 6, 2007, 07:37 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Arithmetic
Another NTer? Well Ill be damned,
enlighten me??? not a term im aware of???

may nean something else to me...
Old Mar 6, 2007, 07:41 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by scorke

Scorke
OK??? well compared to the NEW V8 the V6 is old i never said it was a bad engine as you can see i have a 335 coupe on order that is arriving first week of april im probably a bigger BMW fan than most people on this forum.
Old Mar 6, 2007, 07:46 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by GGevoIXSE
OK??? well compared to the NEW V8 the V6 is old i never said it was a bad engine as you can see i have a 335 coupe on order that is arriving first week of april im probably a bigger BMW fan than most people on this forum.
dude stop while your ahead he's gonna beat onya pretty bad but i'll laugh about it (it's an inline six)

congrats on the 335 purchase its an awsome car, have patients w/ your service department
Old Mar 6, 2007, 07:56 PM
Evolved Member

Location: Clifton New Jersey Lived: Daytona Beach, Florida Lived: Port Orange, Florida
i think the new m3 looks great! i wish i could have both and evo and a 335i but i have to choose one LOL
Old Mar 6, 2007, 07:58 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by GGevoIXSE
Honestly to me it makes no difference if its a fkn W6 all the matters is that it has 6 cylinders, if i knew thats what he was being so picky about i would have changed it, but i call everything a "V" thats just how i say it. Fkn people sit behind their computer and try to pick out every mistake a person makes.

acctualy i have another bmw and the service department at the dealer i go to is pretty damn good wayyyyy better than when i took my evo in. Illl be posting some times when i get the car because the first thing im doing after break in is hitting the track
just be careful with it if you think mitsi is hard on aftermarket parts bmw is ten times harder. they take it personal if you do anything wait for dinan to come out with it

and it is a big deal its almost a legend the s54 and to call it a v-6 is not nice
v-6's are something americans make the germans would not take it lightly
Old Mar 6, 2007, 08:48 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Good looking from these pics!! Take the navi screen out and the interior is rather bland!! No frills CD player and AC/Heater controls......that could change since this is still a concept....
Old Mar 6, 2007, 09:33 PM
Evolved Member

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
That's hott i wish i wasn't a crack head and waited for it. They just took too long to pull it out.
Old Mar 7, 2007, 04:27 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by SilverShadow03
Good looking from these pics!! Take the navi screen out and the interior is rather bland!! No frills CD player and AC/Heater controls......that could change since this is still a concept....
all m cars are rather bland jus like the evo. it prob. wont change that much cause it looks pretty similar to current 3 series. you have to be in the car and feel and fondel everything then it doesnt feel so plain
Old Mar 7, 2007, 06:16 AM
Evolved Member

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by matyb
all m cars are rather bland jus like the evo. it prob. wont change that much cause it looks pretty similar to current 3 series. you have to be in the car and feel and fondel everything then it doesnt feel so plain
You bugging the M's are the ultimate driving machine , i understand if you drive a 325 or 545 then thats bland. I'm going to moroso in my M and drop some 12's all day on pump gas and drive home.

Quick Reply: Official BMW E92 M3 Thread. (Link)