Notices
The Loft / EvoM Car Talk Corner The landing pad for automotive discussions, news, articles, and opinions. A place for the community to kick back and chat.

350Z split in half....

Search this Thread

Old Apr 15, 2007 | 08:22 PM
Evolving Member

wow...surprising the way some people think...if this was a good friend of yours, would you be feeling the same way? Everybody makes mistakes, and sure we make more mistakes when we're younger, but to say that some1 deserves to die after such a serious wreck?! Hopefully he ends up ok and when he is he will be punished accordingly. And how shady is that bmw? Fine you don;t want to get caught, park the car down the street sumwhere and run back and make sure the occupants in the car you just witnessed being split in two pieces are ok! This world needs a lot of help
Old Apr 15, 2007 | 08:26 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by Cirrusly Evolvd
How do you figure I'm not dealing with reality? I'm disputing the idiotic claims that this accident had to do with the drivers age or sex. Not one damn person on this board knows exactly what all the causal factors of this accident are. But so many (like you) jump to conclusions like you know everything. And then saying he deserves everything that happens? How bout you deserve to get slapped for being so judgemental? Does that make it any easier for you to understand?
Who cares? Why are we arguing about some random dumbass stranger that made a stupid mistake anyway? If I made the same mistake as this guy, whatever happens to me after the mistake is something that I will deserve, even if it's death.

Last edited by Vigo; Apr 15, 2007 at 08:41 PM.
Old Apr 15, 2007 | 08:55 PM
Evolving Member

Saw an EVO loose control last year street racing.
Same deal cut in half and debris for about 1/4 of a mile in all directions.
God was watching this dude, because he walked away
Old Apr 15, 2007 | 09:06 PM
Evolving Member

if you're gonna play, soona o later gonna pay
Old Apr 16, 2007 | 04:48 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by jojo3620
wow...surprising the way some people think...if this was a good friend of yours, would you be feeling the same way? Everybody makes mistakes, and sure we make more mistakes when we're younger, but to say that some1 deserves to die after such a serious wreck?! Hopefully he ends up ok and when he is he will be punished accordingly. And how shady is that bmw? Fine you don;t want to get caught, park the car down the street sumwhere and run back and make sure the occupants in the car you just witnessed being split in two pieces are ok! This world needs a lot of help
Yes , if it was a friend of mine he would be stupid for doing the same thing. When I was younger I wouldn't have thought that but as you get older you see how stupid some people can be no matter if you know them or not.
Old Apr 16, 2007 | 09:27 AM
Evolving Member

he totally knows how to ''total'' a car.
Old Apr 16, 2007 | 09:47 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by CaymanEvo3
he totally knows how to ''total'' a car.
Orly? i think that would buff right out
Old Apr 16, 2007 | 09:52 AM
Evolved Member

idiots....
Old Apr 16, 2007 | 01:54 PM
Evolving Member

so lucky that was the car splitted in half.. not himself
street racing....
Old Apr 22, 2007 | 10:11 PM
Evolving Member

some duct tape...
zip ties...