Notices
The Loft / EvoM Car Talk Corner The landing pad for automotive discussions, news, articles, and opinions. A place for the community to kick back and chat.

The OTHER rides.....

Search this Thread

Old Dec 22, 2008, 03:17 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by GTisRule
Heh, easy question... Which pulls more tail??? Obviously the Lambo... Damn girl magnets!
Depends on what KIND of chicks. Honestly, most girls like the Rover the best.

Originally Posted by Mrbobcat
I must be weird, I don't like Lambos at all. I think they are one of the worst looking cars ever made. Don't take me wrong, I'm sure its stupid fast and fun to drive and I would take one if somebody gave one to me and sell it, but I would rather have something like a Ferrari. I really dig the supra and rover though...
That's why they make different cars. Lambos are very aggressive in terms of styling. Generally Ferrari guys are more traditionalists. I prefer aggressive.
Old Dec 22, 2008, 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by vegasse
Hey posts COUNT here. I need to post want to buy ads and I need to get to 50 posts before I can do that.
I have about 48 posts in members rides
Old Dec 22, 2008, 11:49 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by toxicboost
loving the cars... supra is my fav by far .. just because i dont think id ever be able to afford a lamborghini let alone that supra lol.. sick cars for sure
That supra ain't cheap though.
Old Dec 23, 2008, 12:00 AM
Evolving Member

Man I feel like **** now But lots of respect to be able to buy those cars.
Old Dec 23, 2008, 12:00 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
oh your the guy who bought that evo. i was wondering who.. nice pick man. and nice rides wish i was as rich! :[
Old Dec 23, 2008, 12:17 AM

so im 17. what do you. so i can do that. and own cars like that. please. please. please. please. please. i can still change my mind on a career path. PLEASE :]
Old Dec 23, 2008, 12:46 AM
Evolved Member

WOW!! Great taste! Do you need a personal chef? I can cook as well as I drive. I can make sure you eat whatever it is you like and make sure all your rides get plenty of miles on them! I can detail them too!
Old Dec 24, 2008, 04:57 PM
Evolving Member

Thanks for the positive comments gentlemen. I'm really enjoying the EVO so far. Right now it's on pump gas, but the Rocket E85 112 tune is coming soon. Should make around 600whp on it, and put the car just about right where I want it. No desire to go after four digit whp numbers with this one. I want to drive it constantly and have fun with it.
Old Dec 24, 2008, 10:09 PM
Evolved Member

Definetly some nice rides. Would take the Lambo over any one of those cars, even my beloved Evo.
Old Dec 24, 2008, 11:14 PM

still can't imagine it. good to see you've done well.
Old Dec 28, 2008, 04:19 PM
Evolved Member

Hey Todd, the Evo is in the February issue of Modified! I hope your having fun, hopefully that paperwork will come in this week and I can get it to you.
Old Dec 29, 2008, 01:09 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 8URVTEC
Hey Todd, the Evo is in the February issue of Modified! I hope your having fun, hopefully that paperwork will come in this week and I can get it to you.
Awesome!!
Old Dec 29, 2008, 01:19 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by vegasse
Thanks for the new wallpaper
Old Dec 29, 2008, 08:00 PM

nice car. I drive an 04 RX-8 rotary machine. It has 14,000 on it. Kept it in the garage all winter because I had alternaive vehicles but this year I do not so its my DD. First I went with brand new 18" low profile All Seasons. Big mistake and a failure on my part. No good at all in any accumulation of snow so after some research I discovered you need snows on a sports car just like a Corvette. So now it goes better with Blizzacks but I paid a heavy price because I went by the tire being good on most cars except sports and failed to see that and the Firestone dealer never said a word otherwise. They really don't care what they sell you it appears. All they had to say was "hey man the season tires will not work on your car the first snow fall" Noooooo So I tried Big O tires and they knew this right off. Still hate taking a nice car out in the snowy streets where mag chloride and gravel reside with the snow. It messes up the finish in quick order and all you do it hope for a day above 32 degrees so you can wash the junk off your car.
Old Dec 30, 2008, 04:31 AM
Evolving Member

Just like everyone else said, you have amazing taste in cars... I love that you didn't put a wide-body or lip kit on the Lambo and you just kept it clean and simple (it seems like the majority of guy's who TT their G's go way over board on the cosmetic's). If I ever have the money to pick up a Gallardo or Ford GT it will definently be TT'ed. Once again they all look awesome and I can't wait to see more pic's of them...

Quick Reply: The OTHER rides.....