Notices
The Loft / EvoM Car Talk Corner The landing pad for automotive discussions, news, articles, and opinions. A place for the community to kick back and chat.

New toy > EVO X ???

Search this Thread

Old Jan 1, 2009, 09:42 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't hate at all you got me wrong, but when I seen those cars I vomited inside my own stomach. Nothing makes me wanna throw up more then those ugly cars. I thank you very much you help me loos 5 lbs in 1 minute. THANK YOU
Old Jan 1, 2009, 09:46 PM
Account Disabled

So you raced on the Highway.

wow I can't stop vomiting.... oh please, i don't wanna, i don't wanna baaaaaa

You wasted all that money on a piece of metal. baaaa and it's so ugly baaaa man this vomiting is getting out of hand.
Ugly Ugly Ugly. I don't care how fast it is the car is U G L Y
Old Jan 1, 2009, 09:46 PM
Evolved Member

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by wrceuro
I don't hate at all you got me wrong, but when I seen those cars I vomited inside my own stomach. Nothing makes me wanna throw up more then those ugly cars. I thank you very much you help me loos 5 lbs in 1 minute. THANK YOU
I'm so confused... are you saying these two BMWs are UGLY!?!?

Those cars are both so beautiful. I love the black wheels on the 135.
Old Jan 1, 2009, 09:47 PM
Evolved Member

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
lol i was kidding with u man, each person has got a taste, but for some reason someone deleted my post btw? why is that? i only said that that person should get the hatters award of 2009 and now that post is no where to be found. did insult somebody?
Old Jan 1, 2009, 09:59 PM
Account Disabled

I wish I could get that but first of all I am not the only person that thinks those cars are ugly. Besides why do they feel like they have to come on here and try to impress me. I could not care less about those cars and yes I trully think that they are ugly. Very few people think that they are nice. Why do they have to come on here if they can't take the criticism. Did you feel how fool of pride se was when he posted his pictures here talking about his BMW. People like that are called attention ******. Well I just told them what I really think about those cars. First of all he spent 100K for both of those cars, if a drunk comes and hits his car God forbid, what then. Value out the window and you out of 100K. My opinion. WASTE OF MONEY
Old Jan 1, 2009, 10:01 PM
Evolved Member

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
I wish I could get that but first of all I am not the only person that thinks those cars are ugly. Besides why do they feel like they have to come on here and try to impress me. I could not care less about those cars and yes I trully think that they are ugly. Very few people think that they are nice. Why do they have to come on here if they can't take the criticism. Did you feel how fool of pride se was when he posted his pictures here talking about his BMW. People like that are called attention ******. Well I just told them what I really think about those cars. First of all he spent 100K for both of those cars, if a drunk comes and hits his car God forbid, what then. Value out the window and you out of 100K. My opinion. WASTE OF MONEY
You my friend are a grade A idiot.
Old Jan 1, 2009, 10:05 PM
Evolved Member

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
so do u think the guy that drives a civic thinks the same of us when we bought the evos?

whether the guys is trying to get some attention or not, that's his business however, I have to admit that the cars do look good, and if money wasn;t an issue for some of us, then i think people would have probably bought and played with one (but for me obviously, i would have my main toy on the side speculating)

diff. views + diff. tastes +diff. price tags= MARKET!
Old Jan 1, 2009, 10:07 PM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Car looks absolutely amazing , but honestly most people who buy m3's around my area do it just to flaunt.
Old Jan 1, 2009, 10:17 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by jmorris1027
BMW's come with warranty maintainence.
If you care about a BMW or if you plan on keeping it beyond the warranty period, then you definitely will NOT want to follow BMW's free maintenance schedule, and instead actually perform regular maintenance on it. BMW gives away their maintenance by not really performing any. Join BMWCCA, get the club mag, and make sure to read Mike Miller's tech column - BMW's free maintenance is notorious for causing tranny failures, etc. due to lack of fluid changes, etc. It's amazing how many owners write in with problems that are directly related to BMW's lack of a realistic maintenance schedule. They also tell of BMW dealers arguing with owners and actually refusing to do fluid changes based on a realistic schedule. Truly sad. Mike will provide a recommended maintenance schedule for CCA members who email him and request one. More info on this here...

Those are beautiful cars - make sure you take care of them using a reasonable maintenance schedule and NOT BMW's prescribed schedule. Love the 135 - good luck with both cars!
Old Jan 1, 2009, 11:23 PM
Evolved Member

wrceuro- You are truly a special case. I have something else that may make you lose some weight by vomiting and here it is my jealous friend.

[/IMG]
Old Jan 2, 2009, 12:04 AM
Evolved Member

I wish I could get that but first of all I am not the only person that thinks those cars are ugly. Besides why do they feel like they have to come on here and try to impress me.
No one's trying to impress YOU.

Sorry.
Old Jan 2, 2009, 12:28 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Old Jan 2, 2009, 12:30 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Damn man, what do you do for a living? I'm surprised at your apparent income level that you ever even bothered with the X. I mean it's a great car, hell I drive one, but I wouldn't have bought it if I had 60-70k to spend. Either way, congrats, and be safe.
Old Jan 2, 2009, 12:52 AM
Evolving Member

The e92 M3 is pretty & refine, & fast of course.

Congratulation on your new ride. I wish I can afford an M3 too (the M3 cost over US$200k in Singapore, its crazy), but for now, I am working towards a more humble X (which cost a "cool" 70k), once my commitment to current ride ends at the end of the year.

I admit I have have a soft spot for Bimmer, maybe someday, I will get myself one.
Old Jan 2, 2009, 12:55 AM
Evolved Member

Where's your CF roof? ^^

Quick Reply: New toy > EVO X ???