Notices
The Loft / EvoM Car Talk Corner The landing pad for automotive discussions, news, articles, and opinions. A place for the community to kick back and chat.

The Buschur Racing Genesis Coupe has entered the building!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 25, 2009, 01:51 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A town??? I'm from A town. Nice looking rides.
Old Jun 25, 2009, 01:58 PM
Evolving Member

Better get to those hyundai forums!
Old Jun 25, 2009, 07:14 PM
Evolved Member

The openings under the bumper for the exhaust look different as well? The tips look similar but you can tell they're different..
Old Jun 25, 2009, 08:36 PM
Evolved Member

i love the fact that bushurs is how the factorys SHOULD have looked...awesome job, most def a stealth looking exhaust
Old Jun 25, 2009, 09:17 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Jrod@Buschur
Your license plate is sure to provide opportunities for embarrassment. Pretty premature don't ya think?
Old Jun 25, 2009, 09:44 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by sEvoIXnTurboS2k
Your license plate is sure to provide opportunities for embarrassment. Pretty premature don't ya think?
embarassing, nah, just forewarning... ill be keeping tabs on this thread as my work owns a hyundai dealer as well and i get questions from people looking at evo and ralliart as well. looks sick, keep up the good work. (just came across this thread today and had to read ALL 16 pages, its a good read from start to getting started)
Old Jun 26, 2009, 01:25 AM
Evolving Member

I just picked up a genesis 2.0 track, let the tuning begin...
Old Jun 26, 2009, 04:55 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Mrbobcat
they still cant tune the car yet....
Old Jun 26, 2009, 06:53 AM
Evolved Member

Man Jared the car sounds great in the video. Keep up the good work and definitely subscribing to this thread to get the updates for my buddy who is getting the 2.0T.

Josh
Old Jun 26, 2009, 07:38 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by mrdevo
The openings under the bumper for the exhaust look different as well? The tips look similar but you can tell they're different..
I dont see the difference but I can say that we did NOT alter anything of the body or the car for the exhaust to fit. Its a true bolt on.

Originally Posted by sEvoIXnTurboS2k
Its the plate off my Evo, but thanks for noticing. http://www.turbomagazine.com/feature...iii/index.html

Smart *** V8 guys were quick to comment on that as well. People are always so quick with a smart comment, until they get shown up. Then the excuses come.

Originally Posted by jve153
embarassing, nah, just forewarning... ill be keeping tabs on this thread as my work owns a hyundai dealer as well and i get questions from people looking at evo and ralliart as well. looks sick, keep up the good work. (just came across this thread today and had to read ALL 16 pages, its a good read from start to getting started)
Thanks man!

Originally Posted by Mrbobcat
Still waiting on the tuning program.

Come sign up over at www.genesisforums.com when you get a minute.

Originally Posted by BlueEvo61106
Man Jared the car sounds great in the video. Keep up the good work and definitely subscribing to this thread to get the updates for my buddy who is getting the 2.0T.

Josh
Thanks Josh. Let me know if he needs anything or if I can help in any other way.

Last edited by Jrod@Buschur; Jun 26, 2009 at 07:40 AM.
Old Jun 26, 2009, 08:39 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Jrod@Buschur
Its the plate off my Evo, but thanks for noticing.

Smart *** V8 guys were quick to comment on that as well. People are always so quick with a smart comment, until they get shown up. Then the excuses come.
I wasn't being a smart a$$. Without a doubt that car will be a beast at some point. I would simply hold-off on running a plate like that until that point.

A while back my wife, a friend and I were cruising down the freeway in our Evo. I looked in the rear view mirror and saw a Porsche weaving in and out of traffic. The guy proceeds to cut right in front of me and slow down to about 60 mph (from about 70). He was driving a 2008+ Carrera 4S with a license plate reading something like "FSTRTHNU". I said to myself "he better not be stock". Anyways, I heard him downshift so I proceeded to downshift to 4th. He laid on the gas and I let him get about 2 car lengths ahead before I mashed the gas. My turbo fully spooled and I about gave him an enema! I pulled along side of him, his window was down, and I said "time for a new license plate".
Old Jun 26, 2009, 08:44 AM
Account Disabled

^^^^^ Priceless
Old Jun 26, 2009, 08:58 AM
Former Sponsor

sEvoIXnTurboS2k: I didnt say you were. Not being rude but if you were I wouldnt care anyway. That goes for anyone. I try to not let crap bother me that doesnt mean anything. Comments are just comments.

To be totally honest I dont know why I put that plate on that car. I guess just to keep the "rights" to it. I normally change personal plates every year but I had like 3 weeks left that I could still keep the plate. Its a no brainer the car isnt fast. When people ask me I tell them straight up its not fast. I dont care. No excuses, no BS, just honesty. In due time the potential will come out and we will see what she has.

Thats a good story. I have quite a few good *** whoopin stories when I had my Evo ,and of course it was all done on closed courses... I do miss that car sometimes.
Old Jun 26, 2009, 02:09 PM
Evolved Member

any eta for an ems/dyno numbers?

I'm itching to find out what the limit if of this block is...why not bolt on the turbo yet? how can you eliminate fuel cut?
Old Jun 26, 2009, 09:04 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by MOREPSiTEHBETT4
any eta for an ems/dyno numbers?

I'm itching to find out what the limit if of this block is...why not bolt on the turbo yet? how can you eliminate fuel cut?
this is all answered by a single word "tune"

and the answer to why it hasnt been tuned yet has been stated multiple times now in the thread, including 5 posts before this 1.

Quick Reply: The Buschur Racing Genesis Coupe has entered the building!