Notices
The Loft / EvoM Car Talk Corner The landing pad for automotive discussions, news, articles, and opinions. A place for the community to kick back and chat.

The Buschur Racing Genesis Coupe has entered the building!

Search this Thread

Old Sep 26, 2010, 03:15 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by evo9nuuub
I can't wait until a stock ecu tunning solution comes out for the gen coupe.. I'm with Buschur on this one.. I really don't see the point in going out and hacking up wire harnesses just to be the first to do something.. Standalones are nice and make good power but the convienience of just hooking up a laptop and tunning is where its at..

I don't know if its a Hyundai thing or if the tuners in korea aren't realeasing any of their secrets but if the gen coupe is going to be one of those cars that is going to be almost impossible to tune, then i don't see to many people going out and buying them, they might just kill themselves off in the aftermarket
actually a company went out and brought the Keysource for it, so all the ECU are locked. That would be ur Poweraxle and what they charge a Tuner to buy the software they will never make what the paid for the Keysourse.

Originally Posted by boondoc
Aren't they putting the X turbo on them now?
naw they dont fit on the stock manifold. Stock Manifold wrks with Volo turbos. Theres 2 company out right now making kits for it!
Old Sep 26, 2010, 03:17 PM

thats awesome!!! i love this car
Old Sep 26, 2010, 03:59 PM
Evolving Member

So how come none of the tuners here in america can tune the car? I mean a program like ecuflash or something needs to come out for this car.

If i had the time or money and nohow i would seriously try to start a website or resource for tuners having issues with trying to modify their cars.. After all we OWN our vehicles there is no reason why manufatures should go out of their way to prevent tampering with their systems.. If its a money/warranty claims issue.. their money would be better spent comming up with a way to detect tampering
Old Sep 27, 2010, 04:16 AM
Evolving Member

They are working on it. I think Synapse is just waiting on heatshields. They must already have the manifold made up, not sure on that. I'm not sure what all is involved, but if it isn't too pricey I might be looking for a used evo turbo if I decide to buy my lease out.
Old May 24, 2011, 08:19 AM
Evolving Member

No updates? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Lol