Notices
The Loft / EvoM Car Talk Corner The landing pad for automotive discussions, news, articles, and opinions. A place for the community to kick back and chat.

Test drove 08 C6 vette..uggg

Search this Thread

Old Sep 5, 2010, 05:24 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The evo for me was never a "dream car" ..it was just something you can make fast cheap..the vette was..even as a kid. Now I can get one not my first pick... I know what I'm getting now..and..

I'LL BE BACK !!! +++hint+++
Old Sep 5, 2010, 08:57 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by fromWRXtoEVO
Ask your friend where does he get his crack/meth from, whatever he is on it must be good!!
Back to the real world, tell your friend he is full of it, the LS3 vette is quick but there are many more quicker cars out there, how about just one of the cars in my signature(C63 AMG 12.3 @116 and a 3.9 sec tested) and is just a sedan but that was just an example.

The LS3 are very ast indeed but like I mentioned before there are now days many fast cars and the Shelby GT500 is one of them and now days just about any 600cc sportbike runs 10's at 130 so again what type of crack/meth is he on?

The 530 WHP Supras are very quick and fast, a LS3 stock puts about 380-385 whp so ... you see what I mean?

Carlos
haha exactly dude, we all hate him hes so ignorant. He thinks because he owns a corvette it will stomp anything. I always tell him, theres no way your 380whp car is beating a 600cc bike or anything making more than 400whp. I beat my friends ZX6R on my 93 tune (made 400/400 on the buschur dyno) and it took me up to about 130 to pull past the ZX6R, we were dead even from 60-130. An LS3 vette on a mustang dyno would make like 335whp or so.