Notices
The Loft / EvoM Car Talk Corner The landing pad for automotive discussions, news, articles, and opinions. A place for the community to kick back and chat.

Buschur Racing's new 5 liter Mustang

Search this Thread

Old Apr 29, 2011, 07:34 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
all i wanted was to get some part...maybe a mini-battery..or something.. on my Cobra just so i could scream ..

" BUSHUR POWER BRO!!! YOUR CAR IS A POS BRO! "

on some unsuspecting victim as i blew their doors off...****...
Old May 1, 2011, 09:59 AM
Evolved Member

Don't let some dumbass steer you away from this 5.0. Screw what they say. A true car guy is open to any good build on any worthy platform I like your open mind with vehicles. Keep up the good work.
Old May 1, 2011, 04:29 PM
Evolved Member

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
We have a battery kit for the car already, I'll be waiting for your call to motivate me to keep it through your sale......
Old May 1, 2011, 04:46 PM
Evolved Member

Yeah Dave don't steer away from this due to some comments. I've been following this as well and looked forward to updates. don't let people get to you.
Old May 3, 2011, 05:30 AM
Evolved Member

Keep the mustang for grocery shopping and nothing else, just enjoy your Evo RS, mustangs will never be able to compare to the Evos awd abilities.
Old May 3, 2011, 07:38 AM
Evolving Member

When it comes down to it business is business if theres money to be made in that niche then you'd be foolish not to put a honest effort into it. I think theres some underlying factors in place.. Maybe your catching some heat from the mustang croud being a new vendor possibly, but if you can prove your parts make the power im sure people will buy them. I buy the parts that makes the most power for my car regardless of the vendor. To me a name is just a name the dyno is what matters.
Old May 3, 2011, 07:45 AM
Evolved Member

CNano8, enter into the car business for 22 years and get back to me about underlying factors.......it just gets old, the reason is what I said it is. Actually, I can use your comments for example. I just told you guys why I don't want to mess with it but nope, YOU actually KNOW the reason and it's not what I said it is.......it's BS just like that I am sick to death of and I don't see myself needing to deal with it with an entire new group of guys.
Old May 3, 2011, 07:56 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
at the end of the day,you have to do what makes you happy. There are idiots everywhere,you will never escape that.
Old May 3, 2011, 08:04 AM
Evolving Member

Dave its your company do what you want. You know what why dont you just get out of the car game all together if your so sick of it you arrogant *****. What you think your the only guy who gets **** from their customers? I eat **** everyday from customers *****ing about stuff that I really dont care about but you know what I put that fake fu*king smile on and try to make things right because if I treat people the way you do they're going to buy the product somewhere else.. And you know what I dont complain when I go to the bank on friday and im sure as hell you dont either so it makes it all worth while.. So like I said do what you want because I really dont care either way.
Old May 3, 2011, 01:06 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by davidbuschur
Benj, actually the car is fantastic, as is my F250 Super Duty and my '08 Shelby.......it's comments like yours and dealing with people that make me not want to build the car or look for another platform. The reason I don't want to pursue the car is I simply don't want to deal with an entire new group of people, comments and headaches.
If you lower your standards enough, any vehicle is great, ford, mitsu, there is no end. Why you chose to not continue to support the mustang is your decision and yours alone which I believe you partly eluded to prior. I for one am glad.
Old May 3, 2011, 03:51 PM
Evolved Member

CNano8, you truly are the PERFECT example.
Old May 3, 2011, 03:54 PM
Evolved Member

BTW, it's not our customers that get to me, it's the guys like you that just want to add their worthless two cents who aren't customers at all.
Old May 4, 2011, 03:57 AM
Evolving Member

Yeah im the perfect example.. You had a following with this venture from the first someodd 10 pages of this thread, on a non mustang forum mind you. Then you just posted up that you wanted to sell the GT and dump the whole project after what appeared to be a honest effort on your part with developing parts for the niche and you say its because of stupid guys comments or whatever that made that decision for you. IIRC the whole beginning of this thread was nothing but positive comments and good job posts or I cant wait to see what you guys make of this etc. etc. I dont know but I do know if it was me, I wouldn't let some guys tell me what I was going to do or not do in my business. Theres obviously a big aftermarket scene for the new mustang. I to was following this thread to see how you guys were developing the car and to say "guys like you that just want to add their worthless two cents who aren't customers at all" is insulting and I bet if this was any other vendor besides Buschur, since your so big in the evo game, this thread would have gotten trash talked from the first post.
Old May 4, 2011, 04:24 AM
Evolving Member

CNano, I am not sure how you can think of Dave as an arrogant *****, maybe something happened in the past with BR that you are not revealing. Do you jump on every thread where a member is cutting ties with their high HP or track build and moving on to something else?

I won't claim to know half of the issues Dave is currently dealing with in association with this car, bu there is truly no need to attack someone who has done a ton for our community over many years.

Last edited by cheb evo; May 4, 2011 at 05:47 AM.
Old May 4, 2011, 05:44 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Wickedwhite8
Don't let some dumbass steer you away from this 5.0. Screw what they say. A true car guy is open to any good build on any worthy platform I like your open mind with vehicles. Keep up the good work.
X2... Keep up the good work David. I really enjoyed this thread

Quick Reply: Buschur Racing's new 5 liter Mustang