Notices
The Loft / EvoM Car Talk Corner The landing pad for automotive discussions, news, articles, and opinions. A place for the community to kick back and chat.

Buschur Racing's new 5 liter Mustang

Search this Thread

Old May 4, 2011, 06:46 AM
Evolved Member

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
There is NO issues with the car, the car is great. I'm going to slap my EVO wheels on the back of it as soon as it dries up and go run it. The car isn't listed for sale like many projects I start it's just sitting here. I have yet to find any platform that motivates me like Mitsubishi's do, not sure why that is. No matter how hard I try to get passionate about something else, like Subaru's, the Gen coupe, this Mustang or any other platform we have messed with I just can't stay with them, my interest is too low. I'd still rather work on my EVO than anything else.
Old May 4, 2011, 07:28 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Understood, its nice to see good companies work on different projects it helps us all, the enthusiasts, in the car community to further the business and quality of parts and service. I just felt that dave was accusing us for dumping the project, regardless of the forum. I feel constructive criticism is good for everybody especially parts developers, it sees what people want and dont want. Of course if someone just posts oh that car sucks why would you develop parts for it, there is no need for which is why iirc 90% of the thread was nothing but positive comments. I want to apologize to dave for calling him a arrogant ***** aswell. I would like to add I have no previous problems with dave, I have a full longblock from Buschur.

Last edited by CNano8; May 4, 2011 at 09:26 AM.
Old May 4, 2011, 10:07 AM
Evolved Member

Accepted and same to you. I wasn't accusing people of here of causing me to dump the project, not at all. Very supportive here, especially for it not being an EVO in the first place.

I am not going into some long sob story about the industry. Dealing with customers is always hit and miss in any business, even the guy making the burgers at McDonald's. I'm disgusted with the dishonesty, back stabbing and just general **** poor attitude the automotive industry has. I've watched it for 22 years, turned a hobby into a business and have done well. I've seen it all come and go, only the names change. My brother and I have discussed it and just want to stick with Mitsubishi's as long as these hold out. Maybe something will come along that really-really interests me but so far..........nothing.

Hell the way I am next week I may change my mind and start jamming on it.
Old May 4, 2011, 10:18 AM
Evolved Member

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Ahhhh a big love fest, can I join the hug?

P.S. Dave your the man, one cannot think of a 4G63 Without thinking of David Buschur. Maybe your next step is Mitsu itself?
Old May 4, 2011, 10:39 AM
Evolved Member

Mitsu needs help that's for sure. Canceling the EVO, closing the Illinois plant. There's not much left for choices.