Notices
The Loft / EvoM Car Talk Corner The landing pad for automotive discussions, news, articles, and opinions. A place for the community to kick back and chat.

Dan Buschur's 1941 EVO-VIDEO

Search this Thread

Old Feb 24, 2011, 10:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Chele
The stupidest thing I have ever seen. I highly doubt you'll see that in Hot Rod magazine, they'd laugh their asses off. I can't imagine how bored someone must be to come up with that idea. Any real car guy will tell you what a failure that is. Thanks for the laugh.
Hey pull you head out of you rear then you can get a good look at a true HOT ROD!

Come on any real car guy? PLEASE! The Buschur brothers have had and built more hot rods, muscle cars, dsm/evo's then you can dream about.

Wow am I jacked, Can I kick you in the bag for your stupidity?

Once again this shows you CAN NOT fix stupid!
Old Feb 24, 2011, 11:22 PM

^ Exactly. I guess people just don't know the true roots meaning of a "Hot Rod". Badass Dan!
Old Feb 25, 2011, 06:43 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Im impressed with the engineering aspect of what it took to get it to this point but not my cup of tea.

Looks good though. I give it 5 out of 5 for thinking outside the box.
Old Feb 25, 2011, 05:17 PM
Evolved Member

I love the passion that drove a project like this into reality, hats off in that respect big time....but holy cow is that thing and eye sore. I still love the DSM powered dune buggy that shows up to the shootout every year.
Old Feb 26, 2011, 08:44 AM
Evolving Member

The stupidest thing I have ever seen. I highly doubt you'll see that in Hot Rod magazine, they'd laugh their asses off. I can't imagine how bored someone must be to come up with that idea. Any real car guy will tell you what a failure that is. Thanks for the laugh.
So hotrod magazine would never look at an awd car, with an import engine? I guess you missed this one http://www.hotrod.com/featuredvehicl...upe/index.html when you thought that comment up. The only people that would laugh their asses off at an original real hotrod regardless of powerplant, are morons who know nothing of performance potential or what hotrodding is all about. A hotrod doesn't mean a v8 in an old chasis, it means turning something into what you want it to be. This car will outhandle nearly any "hotrod" I've ever seen, and would make an amazing autocross car. I think it better reflects what motorsports are all about then shoe horning the biggest engine you can into a chasis and calling it a day. Original thought is what keeps modifying cars alive. Great job to all involved, and I love every bit of it!
Old Feb 26, 2011, 08:54 AM
Evolved Member

guys i would not worry what that douche said becaue he is one of those people that likes to stirr the pot and then leaves the thread for good.
Old Feb 26, 2011, 09:17 AM
Evolving Member

Badass!!!
Old Feb 26, 2011, 06:11 PM
Evolving Member

A hotrod 2steppin would be pretty fun to see.
Old Feb 26, 2011, 06:57 PM

reminds me of this aannnd is AWESOME!
Old Feb 28, 2011, 08:20 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by hybridshooter
So hotrod magazine would never look at an awd car, with an import engine? I guess you missed this one http://www.hotrod.com/featuredvehicl...upe/index.html when you thought that comment up. The only people that would laugh their asses off at an original real hotrod regardless of powerplant, are morons who know nothing of performance potential or what hotrodding is all about. A hotrod doesn't mean a v8 in an old chasis, it means turning something into what you want it to be. This car will outhandle nearly any "hotrod" I've ever seen, and would make an amazing autocross car. I think it better reflects what motorsports are all about then shoe horning the biggest engine you can into a chasis and calling it a day. Original thought is what keeps modifying cars alive. Great job to all involved, and I love every bit of it!
+1

That Coupe is bad a$$. I havent seen that before. Love how it looks!
Old Mar 8, 2011, 09:22 PM
EvoM Community Team

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
I'm a fan
Old Apr 1, 2011, 12:47 PM
Evolved Member

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
A quick I-phone video I did. The car is now titled and Dan's driving it.

It is VERY cool. If you close your eyes you'd swear you are in an EVO. There is quite a bit of wind noise as there is with these street rods but other than that the feel, handling and acceleration etc. is all EVO. I was out doing a little drive ability tuning with Dan on the AEM EMS.

Here is the video I did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTZET..._order&list=UL
Old Apr 1, 2011, 12:56 PM
Evolved Member

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
lol that is really coool! well done!
Old Apr 1, 2011, 04:00 PM
Evolving Member

That's pretty sweet guys!
Old Apr 2, 2011, 03:45 PM
Evolved Member

Lol, if it's any consolation this raging tool bag has a Buschur down pipe. So in a roundabout way, he helped fund this project lol