Notices
The Loft / EvoM Car Talk Corner The landing pad for automotive discussions, news, articles, and opinions. A place for the community to kick back and chat.

Most Wanted's 2011 CTSV

Search this Thread

Old Nov 18, 2011, 05:34 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by s.e.a.n.
I see where you're coming seems like the ctsv is more of a drivers car. Not sure if you're fimiliar with Manny he has a badass CTSV in West Palm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO_SBnbpUGs
Dont know him. Would love to check the car out. Do you know him?
Old Nov 18, 2011, 06:42 PM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Wow what a platform! That cadi is fast!
Old Nov 21, 2011, 01:25 PM
Evolved Member

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Most-Wanted
Dont know him. Would love to check the car out. Do you know him?
No but he post alot on www.need2speed.com his screen name is street-t
Old Nov 21, 2011, 09:30 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Glad you're back Brian. Glad you're getting healthy again..Caddy looks good bone stock Can't wait for upgrades.
Old Nov 23, 2011, 03:56 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nice brian , glad to see another most wanted thread .. got to meet up again , i also got a new toy
Old Nov 23, 2011, 09:49 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Highboost26
nice brian , glad to see another most wanted thread .. got to meet up again , i also got a new toy
Definitely, and congrats So jealous, I love the GTR performance. We went and looked at them and put the baby seat in the back LOL... So we settled on the CTSV for now. Once Austin can ride up fron I will be buying a two door/two seater. You going to the NSCRA event? I will def be there... Hope to see ya...
Old Nov 23, 2011, 10:12 AM
Former Sponsor

Our shop ctsv just went 10.6@136 last week on the stock blower..Definitely a fun car
Old Nov 24, 2011, 12:49 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by PeteyTurbo@KHC
Our shop ctsv just went 10.6@136 last week on the stock blower..Definitely a fun car
very nice. Ive been following that car on the other forums

guys if I get banned its because golgo 13 has been harassing me and I spoke my mind... He gave me infraction points for a month old fs thread because I didnt list a screenname lol. Then he deleted it. While he bumps his fs threads sometimes 3x a day. Whats wrong with this picture. I hate trolling mods and this forum is getting so hard to even visit anymore... What the heck is wrong with people. The day before thanksgiving and I have to deal with a mod on a power trip. Guess some people have no life and are such haters they feel the need to be a jerk... so If I disappear you know why

Last edited by Most-Wanted; Nov 24, 2011 at 10:03 AM.
Old Nov 25, 2011, 09:13 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Most-Wanted
very nice. Ive been following that car on the other forums

guys if I get banned its because golgo 13 has been harassing me and I spoke my mind... He gave me infraction points for a month old fs thread because I didnt list a screenname lol. Then he deleted it. While he bumps his fs threads sometimes 3x a day. Whats wrong with this picture. I hate trolling mods and this forum is getting so hard to even visit anymore... What the heck is wrong with people. The day before thanksgiving and I have to deal with a mod on a power trip. Guess some people have no life and are such haters they feel the need to be a jerk... so If I disappear you know why
glad to see you still make appearances and that your're doing well. Your son is huge now!
Nice car as usual man
ps this site has been run by ****y mods for quite some time now haha
Old Nov 25, 2011, 10:51 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by mullen
glad to see you still make appearances and that your're doing well. Your son is huge now!
Nice car as usual man
ps this site has been run by ****y mods for quite some time now haha
Thanks. Yeah he is getting big fast. Lots of work but what a great time. As for the site, yeah I was contacted recently for
One of the big vendors and he said he pays someone to come on here. Says he can't stand the bs here. And that's the second vendor I k ow that does that. Its a shame. I almost said forget it and was gonna stay off here but there are still a ton of great people here. I am constantly helping people out to find cars, do work for the
, recommend tuners/ shops etc. but there are a few people here that make it a chore to even check the inbox. Lol.

I'll start modding the v shortly. Been trying to figure out a plan of attack. Lol.
Old Dec 1, 2011, 02:40 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Nice car. I am interested in seeing how your experience goes with D3. I sold Cadillacs for a number of years and we would only buy a few of their dress up pieces for some of our cars, but never their performance pieces. I'm glad to see your opinion of them is favorable so far.
Old Dec 1, 2011, 04:36 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by GPTourer
Nice car. I am interested in seeing how your experience goes with D3. I sold Cadillacs for a number of years and we would only buy a few of their dress up pieces for some of our cars, but never their performance pieces. I'm glad to see your opinion of them is favorable so far.
Yeah we'll see how it goes. They seem to have great stuff and seem nice. Great website and great reviews. I called to place an order and they didnt have 90% of the stuff in stock though. Seems most vendors now arent keeping a whole bunch of stock due to the economy. But they seemed decent to deal with and once I run this weekend and get some base line runs I will make an order for the first few items. Im excited to get some mods on it. Holidays and my sons birthday in two weeks isnt making anything easier right now. Cars seems to be taking second seat right now lol....
Old Dec 4, 2011, 03:12 PM
Evolving Member

This man keep buying car left right lol, you always like dissapeared into the wood and then suddenly showed up with a nice ride. 40 pounds in 4 months..that is really good, keep it up. I see there is a MB Suv next to the Cad, what happened to the wifey Lexus??
Old Dec 4, 2011, 04:36 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by VKEVO
This man keep buying car left right lol, you always like dissapeared into the wood and then suddenly showed up with a nice ride. 40 pounds in 4 months..that is really good, keep it up. I see there is a MB Suv next to the Cad, what happened to the wifey Lexus??
I get bored quick lol... Only car I seem to be able to keep awhile are evo's In all honesty I try to buy them right and drive them for a year and trade out before I take much of a loss. I have a ton of contacts and do very well with it. We drove the Lexus for 11 months and put 25K miles on it. Traded it in for $1K less than I paid. I did very well with that car. The MB suv is an ML350 we just bought. Traded the Lexus in. Only problem is someone hit the ML and it has been in the shop for almost 3 weeks. Its not looking good for it staying here lol. Gonna trade it as soon as we get it back. Not sure what to put her in now. The lexus treated us well so I may put her back in one of those. As for the weight loss, been kind of slacking Gotta get back at it. But I did shed a ton of weight and was looking pretty good. Off blood pressure meds and everything else. When we getting together?
Old Dec 4, 2011, 04:39 PM
Evolving Member

sweet ride bryan very nice i love the V,s

Quick Reply: Most Wanted's 2011 CTSV