Notices
The Loft / EvoM Car Talk Corner The landing pad for automotive discussions, news, articles, and opinions. A place for the community to kick back and chat.

Win an HKS Exhaust at Carlisle Performance & Style!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 24, 2015, 05:49 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Win an HKS Exhaust at Carlisle Performance & Style!

Do you live in the Northeast? Would you like a chance to win one of three HKS universal mufflers? Then come on out to the Carlisle Performance & Style Show July 17th-19th in Carlisle, PA!

HKS is excited to sponsor this year’s exhaust competition, which will be judged on sound quality of the vehicle as it accelerates up a hill. The top three competitors will each win an HKS universal muffler that can be used on any vehicle. This could be the perfect opportunity to win an exhaust for that project car you’ve been working on!

Which one will you win?

1st place Carbon Titanium?

2nd place Titanium?

3rd place Stainless Steel?

Come out to the Carlisle Performance & Style Show and let HKS hear your exhaust! Other exciting events and activities going on throughout the weekend will include drifting, autocross, burnout competition, swap meet, RC drifting, and more! For a full list of events you can go here: http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/carlis...e/default.aspx

Who plans on coming?

Old Jun 24, 2015, 06:29 AM
Evolving Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
wow this is only an hour away from me, Im there!!!!! I doubt my cobb exhaust with cat will win anything but ill try LOL maybe my turbo noise will get me something =p
Old Jun 24, 2015, 06:30 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by MisterRegato
wow this is only an hour away from me, Im there!!!!! I doubt my cobb exhaust with cat will win anything but ill try LOL maybe my turbo noise will get me something =p
Once you're in the fairgrounds, the exhaust competition is free to enter, so it doesn't hurt to try! You never know.
Old Jun 24, 2015, 11:25 AM
Evolved Member

Received 47 Likes on 43 Posts
We'll be there, going on like 15 years now. Don't need a muffler though but it will be fun to watch

Some V8 or Exotic will end up winning it
Old Jun 24, 2015, 12:35 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by gsrboi80
We'll be there, going on like 15 years now. Don't need a muffler though but it will be fun to watch

Some V8 or Exotic will end up winning it
Is it mostly going to be slammed cars? The site shows a lot of them =\ not mah thang rlly
Old Jun 24, 2015, 12:43 PM
Former Sponsor

Is it mostly going to be slammed cars? The site shows a lot of them =\ not mah thang rlly
There should be a good variety of cars. Everything from slammed show cars to autoX and drift cars.

I've seen everything there from show-only cars to fully built racecars and everything in between. So something for everyone.
Old Jun 24, 2015, 12:47 PM
Evolving Member

Nice, I think the exhaust should go to the most quiet car tho seems more logical as the person with a loud exhaust prolly already has something nice =p.
Old Jun 24, 2015, 12:50 PM
Former Sponsor

Nice, I think the exhaust should go to the most quiet car tho seems more logical as the person with a loud exhaust prolly already has something nice =p.
It's going to go to the person with the nicest sounding exhaust, not the loudest. Although, I understand your point if you've already got a good sounding exhaust. But then you can just put the HKS on another car!

Also, take a look at the video if you haven't yet. That gives a good overview of the event. The exhaust competition is new this year though.