Notices
Marketplace Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

1992 Mitaubishi Lancer Evolution I GSR

For Sale

1992 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution

Aug 19, 2019, 08:41 AM | Replies: 2 | Views: 2632
  • 1992 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution - 1992 Mitaubishi Lancer Evolution I GSR - Used - VIN CD9A00037 - 72,750 Miles - 4 cyl - AWD - Manual - Sedan - Black - Regina, SK S4V2, Canada
    Expired
  • 1992 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution - 1992 Mitaubishi Lancer Evolution I GSR - Used - VIN CD9A00037 - 72,750 Miles - 4 cyl - AWD - Manual - Sedan - Black - Regina, SK S4V2, Canada
    Expired
    Expired

• Price
    $8,500
    • OBO • Trade
  • Location Regina, SK, S4V2, Canada
  • Condition Used
  • VIN CD9A00037
  • Mileage 72,750
  • Engine 4 cyl
  • Drive Type AWD
  • Transmission Manual
  • Vehicle Type Sedan
  • Exterior Color Black
Description:

Up for sale I have a 1992 Mitsubishi Lancer Evoluion 1 GSR. In the last three years this car has moved very little as I have been away working, it's time to let someone else have the opportunity of owning a (almost) completely stock Evo 1. 117500km / 72500 miles on chassis and powertrain. Out of every Evo ever produced on planet earth, this is #3730.

Located in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada.

Bad:
-Driveshaft "CV joint" is bad, not the carrier bearing but the joint connecting the two piece driveshaft front to rear. I currently have a friends driveshaft installed. Factory one will be installed or fixed if I find the proper joint prior to sale. With factory driveshaft installed you hear the knuckle in the joint pinging around inside its carrier (photos and video taken to better explain.)
-Factory paper speakers have flaked away.
-1 miss matched rim.
-Flex pipe leaks at down pipe (another full exhaust included in sale.)

Body:
-Spot welds holding roof skin have bubbled (common on 1,2,3's)
- 3 small dents on drivers rear 1/4
- To pass safety/oop the original importer installed sticky reflective squares on the rear 1/4's. Someone at one point tried removing one but the advehsive and foam stuck on one side.
-Cracked front bumper

Interior:
Interior of this car is in GREAT condition for the year, heater controls, sunroof, AC, stereo and all else work as should. Unfortunatly the head unit was replaced with an aftermarket deck tho the oem gauges were still kept in factory position and working.

Aside from a Turbo timer, air filter and head unit this car is completely stock. Rear diff rebuilt using OEM parts, Timing belt and clutch replaced under 2000km ago. I will include a factory Airbox and exhaust, this will bring the car back to OEM spec mechanically.

My plan was to get the car back to factory and have one of the very few seen stock CD9A's. Things have changed and I do not see time or funds for a build in the near future with my current schedule.

Sorry for lack of photos I currently have, more to come. Please ask for specifics.

PLEASE TEXT as I am not frequently on EvoM, if need be PM me a phone number.

1-306-5nine1-6two6one

Thanks for taking your time to view, please do not hesitate to ask any questions.

All sales final, sold as is where is, ask any and all questions prior to sale.

Once sale completed you are responsible for ahipment/transportation, legal paper work and or any necessary import paper work.

I take no responsibility for anything once vehicle is in your name and or ownership.

Last edited by IMPdemon; Dec 29, 2020 at 05:17 AM.
Old Aug 19, 2019, 09:41 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 1,384 Likes on 1,317 Posts
Thanks,

Last edited by MinusPrevious; Aug 19, 2019 at 08:02 PM.
Old Oct 3, 2019, 10:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BUMP.

Very little am I on this forum. So please contact via phone.

1(30six)5nine1-six2six1 is my number text or call with any offers.

As it sits, car needs an alignment, downpipe swapped out to cure exhaust leak. I put a new battery in the car and also swapped on a pair of OEM rims up front with brand new Nokian winter tires ( full size spare now included and 2 other BF Goodrich winter rubber aswell.)

$8500USD is what the price is being dropped to. Will be looking into further marketing down south. Hop on this deal if you want a low km early! More pics to come.

Thanks for looking

*MODS PLEASE EDIT TITLE OF AD, when I try to do so it will not come out corrected (Mitsubishi vs mitaubishi) PLEASE!*