Notices
Marketplace Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution MR -- Highly modified. 1000 hp at wheels (DynoJet)

For Sale

Old Mar 4, 2020, 07:35 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sorry, haven't had time to clean engine compartment!!! Can do so easily, but won't be back to car for weeks! It's all just dust and spots that can easily be cleaned off the jewelry!

Old Mar 4, 2020, 07:43 PM

The following users liked this post:
lanevol (Mar 17, 2020)
Old Mar 4, 2020, 07:46 PM

Ok. So sorry to inundate you with photos, but I wanted everyone to be able to see all the blemishes and details really well. I didn't have a chance to clean the engine bay, etc and so it's really dirty, but everything is in tip-top and the jewelry will clean up nicely! CV boots are nice and supple and new (sorry I didn't have a photo of those).

$35,000 obo. I know it can be parted out for this, so please....this is a really amazing machine and ready to go, but I'm also motivated!
Old Mar 12, 2020, 08:43 AM

I've received some interest in this car but don't see any responses on here. Want to be clear that I put a lot of photos of the blemishes and such as I wanted anyone to know every detail of anything that doesn't look new on this car. Overall, it looks like a pile of pictures of blemishes!! That wasn't my intent and it's really clean overall. I'm just someone who has bought two other Evos sight-unseen because the sellers were highly communicative. They were exactly as expected and I intend to do the same, in case someone can't make it to Albuquerque to see this car.
Old Mar 12, 2020, 09:07 AM
EvoM Guru

Received 1,056 Likes on 764 Posts
Very surprised by the condition of this car with only 3,500 miles. The brembos alone tell a very different story.
Old Mar 17, 2020, 12:49 PM

Car has been stored outside with a cover for a lot of the time (after an airplane hangar for years)...and the Brembos got sun and weather.
The reason there are so many close-up photos with so many flaws shown is that I'm trying to show anyone interested every single flaw on this vehicle.
There aren't a lot of other photos because everything else is basically new.
The car has 3650 miles on it now and has NEVER been raced. The rest of the car is as modified by Magnus Motorsports (fabrication work) and Motiva. The parts in this car have not been stressed (except the engine to make the HP numbers and tune). Marco Passante (Magnus) is interested in buying this car back at this time, as he knows what it is and what fabrication went into it. I do not want to go through shipping it to Toronto again.
This is a steal.

This car could be parted out for what I'm asking....and it's "OBO" so somebody is going to score everything on the VERY cheap.

Maybe I shouldn't have posted pics of so many close-up flaws, but that's all to make sure that someone can fully evaluate without seeing in-person. (I personally bought my first and second Evos sight-unseen, and did well doing that, so I assume others may want to do the same and need to see every detail.)
Old Mar 17, 2020, 01:06 PM
Evolving Member

Received 26 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by razorlab
Very surprised by the condition of this car with only 3,500 miles. The brembos alone tell a very different story.
My thought too, especially when i saw the steering wheel.
Old Mar 19, 2020, 07:20 PM
Evolving Member

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by colo_evo
My thought too, especially when i saw the steering wheel.

that legit looks like glue separation from heat

the leather texture looks to be in good shape

the rest of the conditions though🤷🏻‍♂️
Old Mar 19, 2020, 08:40 PM
Evolved Member

Received 77 Likes on 52 Posts
Originally Posted by dookgvr4
that legit looks like glue separation from heat

the leather texture looks to be in good shape

the rest of the conditions though🤷🏻‍♂️
I'm in AZ and have owned more than my fair share of Evo's. Never has the heat destroyed my wheels like that.

OP, you might as well get ready to ship it out to Toronto as you mentioned in your story above, or part it out yourself. This is in very poor condition for an under 4k mile car. I'd be surprised if you even get $25k for it as it is.
Old Jul 19, 2020, 10:06 AM
JEP
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I’d give him 25k...
Old Jul 19, 2020, 02:00 PM
Evolved Member

Received 156 Likes on 129 Posts
Originally Posted by kpt6
I'm in AZ and have owned more than my fair share of Evo's. Never has the heat destroyed my wheels like that.

OP, you might as well get ready to ship it out to Toronto as you mentioned in your story above, or part it out yourself. This is in very poor condition for an under 4k mile car. I'd be surprised if you even get $25k for it as it is.
25k would be easy to get for this car, I think op's asking price is fair however I believe there is something up with the mileage.