Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

Scam Alert

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12, 2009, 06:23 PM
Evolved Member

Location: somewhere testing various tires, brakes, and suspensions.
Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Incorrect. One thread - not 3.

One thread will do. And it should be in this thread:
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...cam-alert.html
Old Apr 12, 2009, 06:24 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
that sucks...hope you can solve the problem with the guy.
Old Apr 12, 2009, 06:28 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i hope i can man... which i know i will never see the money
Old Apr 12, 2009, 06:34 PM
Evolved Member

funny
i posted bad feedback than so did he...but he never pmed me..lmao..
Old Apr 14, 2009, 07:11 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by justa4banger
funny
why didnt you just stick to local man!

i did buisness with that guy and everything went smooth. weird.
Old Apr 14, 2009, 10:14 AM
Evolved Member

funny

see if you can get the negative removed theres a bad rating button.. with this open and no resonse hes guilty pretty much id say..
Old Apr 15, 2009, 08:23 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by typac69
see if you can get the negative removed theres a bad rating button.. with this open and no resonse hes guilty pretty much id say..
yea...he knows hes guilty...
well i guess you live and learn right...
Old Apr 20, 2009, 10:21 PM
Evolved Member

i got scammed by omegablue37 for an intercooler, i posted a WTB thread for a intecooler a couple of weeks ago and he sent me a pm saying he had a obx intercooler for 67 bucks shipped to me, so i say ok and we send acouple of pms back and forth and this guy seems cool, i tell him let me think about it. he sends me a pm saying dude its 67 intercooler your not gonna get it anywhere for that price. i send him paypal wednesday night and ask him to ship the next day with a tracking number. He says ok no prob and i get another pm saying oh i missed the post office ill send it friday i say ok, he sends me a pm later and says its shipped. I ask for a tracking number he says i lost the receipt..monday come by and he sends me a pm saying" Originally Posted by omegablue37
hey bro im goin to france wed for military training so i wont be able to respond to u for a month and a half no cells no comps. if u have a prob please dispute it with paypal. dont rip me off. bec i did that before to a guy but he never responded to me for weeks. it did arrive after a while though. please dont give me a bad feedback i like this forum. i just want to inform u ahead of time that im not tryin to rip u off thanks man. " i responded by if you sent it already i wont have any problems he said yea no problem.. a week goes by i get nothing 2 weeks go by nothing 2 and half a weeks go by and i dispute i with paypal and im trying to get my money back..i know its only 67 bucks but heys its the principle about it..i will never buy from omegablue37 again..oh yea and how he said he wont be near a computer/ phone for a month a half, dude was on april 16th..
Old Apr 20, 2009, 11:00 PM
Admin Alumni

OK, that guy has 3 total posts in 2 1/2 years and no rep to speak of....not sure what you could have expected....

Last edited by SASD209; Apr 20, 2009 at 11:03 PM.
Old Apr 21, 2009, 03:51 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by SASD209
OK, that guy has 3 total posts in 2 1/2 years and no rep to speak of....not sure what you could have expected....
theres plenty of guys who dont post on evom, that doesnt make them scammers, like i said we sent pm's back and forth and he seemed ok till i didnt get my intercooler.
Old Apr 22, 2009, 04:36 PM
Evolving Member

yea...he knows hes guilty...
well i guess you live and learn right...
Dont send me broke parts!

that 200$ i "owe you?" went into having the 02 housing bolts redrilled and tapped and getting the WG fixed since some how it just happened to get "f-d up" but you knew nothing about that?

I sent you a FREE radiator that you agreed to cover the shipping costs of, im no scammer im just not paying you that money b/c you sent me a broken item WHICH I STILL HAVE SITTING IN MY GARAGE SINCE I REFUSE TO SELL THAT POS ON HERE SO MY FRIEND IS GOING TO TAKE IT! I had to buy another green after I bought your and that one came in condition the seller said it was is in, unlike yours!

Last edited by jmtx86; Apr 22, 2009 at 04:46 PM.
Old Apr 24, 2009, 11:24 AM

Wrong size 15mm Spacers

On April 15 i bought a set of 15mm spacers from a member that goes by the name of whoang40 i posted a response on the touge factory thread about their spacers and when he saw that i was interested he sent me a pm saying this:

Originally Posted by whoang40
I saw you're looking for spacers. I have a pair of used 15mm Ichiba version 2 bolt on spacers. They have roughly 2K miles on them. Retail is $135 shipped. Let me know.
-whoang40
i thanked him for letting me know and i respectfully responded to him saying that i hesitant on buying used spacers and that i needed a specific size (because i drive an is300)

Originally Posted by jon4862
Hey man, thanks for letting me know ..but i don't really know about buying used spacers. first off all i need a 60.1 hub bore and i don't know if evo's have the same ones as is300's

i also need 12x1.5 bolts
he then verified to me by saying that his spacers were 60.1mm hub bore and with 12x1.5 bolts

Originally Posted by whoang40
IAn evo is 60.1 bore with 12x1.5 extended studs.
http://www.ichibausa.com/15albowhsp4.html
I paid $153 shipped from them and they're out of stock now. If I can't sell them I'll just leave them on my car because they are stout spacers-excellent quality. If you don't feel confident buying from me look at my 100% feedback. I can send pics if needed.
well seeing that he had a good itrader rating and 100% feedback i took his word for it and bought them off of him that night because i had already bought a set of 20mm's for my rear so i wanted to install both sets of spacers at the same time

well i got them about 7 days later ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT THEY HAD 67.1mm HUBCENTRIC RINGS NOT 60.1mm ....here are some pics

the seller obviously lied to me about the size of the hubcentric rings and now i have been trying to get in contact for the last two days through email and pm with no luck

so the point for this thread is to find out if anyone knows this guy so that i can figure out this dilemma. i have filed a dispute on paypal and i am in the resolution stage where we come to a consensus but that doesn't work if there is only one party communicating!!!!! ..i have pm'd him multiple times and i have tried to contact his friends on his profile page but still no luck on getting in reach with him ...HELP ME OUT ON THIS ONE GUYS!!!

THANKS!!!!!!

Last edited by jon4862; Apr 24, 2009 at 12:01 PM.
Old Apr 24, 2009, 11:28 AM
Evolving Member

Those look like hubcentric rings......not spacers.

Good luck.
Old Apr 24, 2009, 11:59 AM

i bought 15mm ichiba spacers from him with the wrong size hubcentric rings ...this is what i am arguing because he told me they were 60.1mm when they were actually 67.1mm
Old Apr 24, 2009, 11:40 PM

issue with the spacers now resolved!

Quick Reply: Scam Alert