Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

Scam Alert

Search this Thread

Old Apr 27, 2009, 05:53 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
if it sucked so bad than why do i still have your pms of you saying that it held 25psi to redline...and when you posted the green on here you said it yourself its "MINT"...the post still exists i aint no lier.... and you kept lying about you sending the money, which you never did..i still have all your pms of your lying ***...
everybody see for yourself
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sa...-manifold.html
Old Apr 30, 2009, 06:55 AM
Evolved Member

I dont know if this is the right thread for this but i got scammed by Thanasi on 2 doors.
He lied about sending them out for over 2 weeks and when i told him to refund my money he said he shipped them out but will not give me a tracking number or the name of the company. Finally after i filed a dispute with paypal he gave paypal a name for the company - R&L Carriers and for the tracking number he just put "freight". I decided to call the company to see if he did use them or still he still lair. I got an email back from them saying that there is nothing being shipped out to my address, so once again a lair and thief. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM Thanasi
Old Apr 30, 2009, 07:53 AM
Account Disabled

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by dsm25psi
I dont know if this is the right thread for this but i got scammed by Thanasi on 2 doors.
He lied about sending them out for over 2 weeks and when i told him to refund my money he said he shipped them out but will not give me a tracking number or the name of the company. Finally after i filed a dispute with paypal he gave paypal a name for the company - R&L Carriers and for the tracking number he just put "freight". I decided to call the company to see if he did use them or still he still lair. I got an email back from them saying that there is nothing being shipped out to my address, so once again a lair and thief. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM Thanasi
Thanasi also sold a bad motor to a customer of ours.

The customer then paid $500 shipping for a replacement engine and they stole that money also and shipped nothing.

The bad motor was removed and card charged back.

A good motor was provided by vendor synaptic3. This is why one should only use evom vendors for high dollar purchases.

The Thanasi account was not used for a year, then out of the blue started being used to scam people. They have formed multiple screen names and left themselves fake feedback ratings with these multiple accounts.

We are in the process of forwarding member scam info to site admin so this and another 3 screen names can be dealt with accordingly.
Old Apr 30, 2009, 08:02 AM
Evolved Member

And I am still trying to recover the money I lost on all of this... sad sad sad

Thanasai and Mazdadike are both scammers and are just trying to take money from good quality members. They have scored my feedback rating and I hope I can get that resolved through the admins once I work it all out with TTP.
Old Apr 30, 2009, 08:04 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by TTP Engineering

The customer then paid $500 shipping for a replacement engine and they stole that money also and shipped nothing.

A good motor was provided by vendor synaptic3. This is why one should only use evom vendors for high dollar purchases.

The Thanasi account was not used for a year, then out of the blue started being used to scam people. They have formed multiple screen names and left themselves fake feedback ratings with these multiple accounts.

We are in the process of forwarding member scam info to site admin so this and another 3 screen names can be dealt with accordingly.

Wow thats crazy.. just sad people out there like that.. So shady.. Not everybody not a vendor is like that though There are alot of honest and great people out there.. So cant really say that on buying from non vendors.. I would definitly take caution... I got screwed by a "good" vendor on here for over 14K worth of work.. So thats there too..
Old Apr 30, 2009, 08:32 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by TTP Engineering

they need to close his account right now before more people get scammed
Old Apr 30, 2009, 08:36 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by dsm25psi
they need to close his account right now before more people get scammed

Yea they need to... That is one thing they need to step up on... Its ridiculous scammers roaming the boards with mods seeing these stories and doing nothing until its too late...
Old Apr 30, 2009, 08:50 AM
Evolved Member

He keeps telling me its sent out but he cannot provide me with a tracking number, I got an email from the company he said he used to ship and they said nothing is going to me or even close to my address or zip.
Old Apr 30, 2009, 11:27 AM
Evolved Member

He and the guy he works with Mike are very misleading and terrible people.
Old May 3, 2009, 05:13 PM

WOW all of these scams I had no clue about!! I was trying to sale my evo but ended up keeping it I just couldn't part ways with it and now I am looking for a few parts to buy! This kinda makes me think twice..........
Old May 3, 2009, 09:11 PM
Evolved Member

EvilEvo22

I paypaled him money for an aem ems.when i received it,it was in aem retail box.i found that suspect.i open and i see this:

Old May 3, 2009, 11:01 PM
Evolved Member

Please tell me this is a joke.
Old May 3, 2009, 11:06 PM
Evolved Member

Nope not a joke.dead serious.
Old May 4, 2009, 10:06 AM
Evolved Member

He spent so much time posting pics in that FS thread. This is disgusting.
Old May 4, 2009, 10:45 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Gordian79
Nope not a joke.dead serious.
This is just unbelievable to the extent people are going through to scam. It is getting to the point meet in person or it's no deal.

Quick Reply: Scam Alert