Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

Scam Alert

Search this Thread

Old May 4, 2009, 12:36 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well hes trying to play it off like it was stolen at post office.who in their right mind would ship something in retail box.He didnt even give me option to insure it.He said it was shipped even before i could even ask what carrier he was using.Turns out he shipped it on 27 5 days after he said he shipped it.well did i little snooping and turns out dudes dad owns a trucking business.those 2 items in box are found around trucks.
Old May 4, 2009, 01:30 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Gordian79
Well hes trying to play it off like it was stolen at post office.who in their right mind would ship something in retail box.He didnt even give me option to insure it.He said it was shipped even before i could even ask what carrier he was using.Turns out he shipped it on 27 5 days after he said he shipped it.well did i little snooping and turns out dudes dad owns a trucking business.those 2 items in box are found around trucks.
Did the money come out of your credit card? I know you paypaled and if it happens your account is linked to your visa you will get your money back. I would go through paypal first and if you get nowhere complain to your credit card company.
Old May 4, 2009, 01:31 PM
Evolved Member

I did paypal and credit card already.
Old May 4, 2009, 01:34 PM
Evolving Member

I did paypal and credit card already.
If I understand you correctly the money did come out of your credit card correct?

Also I don't know the forum rules but it would be nice to get more info on this person posted so someone else doesn't walk into this land mine...
Old May 4, 2009, 01:59 PM
El Jefe

Received 83 Likes on 75 Posts
Gordian, do you have the URL for the AEM EMS thread?
Old May 4, 2009, 02:03 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by WestSideBilly
Gordian, do you have the URL for the AEM EMS thread?
Yes i do.
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sa...s-evo-8-a.html
Old May 4, 2009, 02:04 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Street gear
If I understand you correctly the money did come out of your credit card correct?

Also I don't know the forum rules but it would be nice to get more info on this person posted so someone else doesn't walk into this land mine...
Yes money came from credit card not from checking account.His SN is EvilEvo22
Old May 4, 2009, 02:30 PM
Evolved Member

I would call your Credit card right away and dont even deal with paypal Trust me Ive learned this... Just sucks people out there like him... Good luck with this
Old May 4, 2009, 05:20 PM
Former Sponsor

please delete

Last edited by Bergen Automotive; May 5, 2009 at 09:20 AM. Reason: wrong info
Old May 5, 2009, 10:27 AM
Evolving Member

why are you going around saying im a scammer. I am not why would i screw myself on purpose it doesnt make since. You are spreading bad info that is not true. They own a Teruck sales office not a delership. They dont even have a repAir shop. I sent the AEM STOP saying im a scammer i have never dont anything like that and never will im trying to work with you to solve this but your going around giving me a bad name when i have staid in contact with you if i was a scammer wouldnt i sell the item somewhere else where they dont have my info i would get a money order not paypal. You are saying untrue things. I am the one who is out my EMS and your gtetting your money back so im taking the loss
Old May 5, 2009, 08:07 PM
Evolved Member

Thats the only thing you have done was stay in contact here and there so i could just walk away.You lied about the date you shipped and when i asked about insurance you said you had shipped it already when in fact you shipped it 6 days later.
Old May 5, 2009, 11:46 PM
Evolving Member

Thats the only thing you have done was stay in contact here and there so i could just walk away.You lied about the date you shipped and when i asked about insurance you said you had shipped it already when in fact you shipped it 6 days later.
What was the shipping weight marked on the packing slip from the post office? How much did the stuff weigh that you received. If the box equals his shipping weight obviously the item you received was what was shipped. It's impossible for the Aem to weigh in the same as the glove and that metal part.

If it weigh the same then he is not telling the truth...
Old May 5, 2009, 11:49 PM
Evolved Member

What was the shipping weight marked on the packing slip from the post office? How much did the stuff weigh that you received. If the box equals his shipping weight obviously the item you received was what was shipped. It's impossible for the Aem to weigh in the same as the glove and that metal part.

+1 good info there for sure to bring into factor
Old May 6, 2009, 07:37 PM
Evolved Member

well it doesnt have a weight on it.i guess it was sent parcel post.price was $6.67
Old May 6, 2009, 08:36 PM
Evolved Member

wow. If i opened my aem ems box and found something like that i would be on a flight to the return address. That is unbelieveable.

Sorry about your troubles Gordian

Quick Reply: Scam Alert