Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

Scam Alert

Search this Thread

Old Jul 28, 2009, 03:30 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by evokel
so you got all your money back?
Originally Posted by Domolution
Wow, so this isn't the first dispute huh!?!?! Fawker's trying to make as much money as he can for scamming people on here... my gawd.... this fawking pisses me off!!
ko7a10 i hope you get locked up VERY SOON! Not just that, i hope you fawking DIE!!!

Talking about tough times.....not tough making different Paypal accounts huh!?!?! You'll get your a$$ handed one day, you dumb fawk!
i got all my money back,thank god

yeah,that guy is gonna get what coming to him,can someone please look up his info
Old Jul 28, 2009, 03:31 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Clark_Kent
Damn, how many people did this guy ****?
WHY THE **** ARNT YOU PEOPLE GIVING HIM A NEGATIVE TRADER RATING

if he had one i would have never bought from him,i left a very nasty rating under his name

Last edited by WestSideBilly; Jul 28, 2009 at 09:05 AM. Reason: Let the swear filter do its thing
Old Jul 28, 2009, 09:05 AM
El Jefe

Received 83 Likes on 75 Posts
Seriously, people - if you get scammed and the person doesn't make any effort to resolve it, leave a negative feedback! If the person later does resolve it we can change the iTrader rating.

A lot of the "scammers" have 30 or 50 positive ratings and 0 negative ratings; which usually puts us on the side of the person with a long history of good transactions.
Old Jul 28, 2009, 12:46 PM
Evolved Member

^^^Bingo,i always check the ratings before i deal with potential sellers.Its there for a reason guys
Old Jul 28, 2009, 12:50 PM
Evolved Member

i figure you guys would get a kick outta reading this PM he sent me...
Originally Posted by ko7a10
hey man, literally the money just cleared today, sorry i havent been online in couple days, i dont even have your address lol, send me your address and ill send it out , sorry i just wait till the money clears cuz i have been ripped off before. You dont have to wrry im not a shady person. let me get your address and ill get it sent out tomorrow wehn i get outta work...
Originally Posted by SOEuro
did you ever send that tcase out?? if so,can i please get a tracking number.I see you havent been online in a while.....

PLease ,listen to WSB and leave these scammers bad ratings
Old Jul 29, 2009, 04:18 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've asked GGEVOIX for postage details so I could have the custom clearance tracked in a thread he started '$1250 budget' which he replyed I was trying to scam him. I've left him negative feedback but its still not enough to get him to cooperate
Old Jul 29, 2009, 06:32 PM

Hey everyone just got scammed myself here: https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sa...pipe-70-a.html

This guy needs to be banned or whatever you moderators do. He scammed me on the DP. Check his sell rating for more information on how he scammed me. Not really sure how else to report this guy.
Old Jul 29, 2009, 06:35 PM
Evolving Member

are people that don't use paypal get scammed? or it doesn't matter?
Old Jul 29, 2009, 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by japordie
are people that don't use paypal get scammed? or it doesn't matter?
You are likely to get scammed anywhere but most likely out of paypal. The thing about paypal is it is somewhat safer because they have some fraud protection depending how you pay or you can use your own credit card company's fraud protection. Plus it shows the seller and buyer's information and address. So people can scam on paypal, but it wouldn't be wise to. Any purchases out of paypal I would not recommend at all unless in person.
Old Jul 29, 2009, 08:17 PM

Update on my situation, my scammer PM'd me saying:

"lol you are so funny
everybody knows i am legit!!
lets see whos true!
you suck black *****!"

I rest my case....
Old Jul 30, 2009, 10:01 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by bryanv
Update on my situation, my scammer PM'd me saying:

"lol you are so funny
everybody knows i am legit!!
lets see whos true!
you suck black *****!"

I rest my case....
so... what exactly happened?
Old Jul 30, 2009, 10:08 PM

Then I go on to tell him:
"Either way the product hasn't been shipped in the timeframe you specified. Also, real nice way to prove your ignorance with your immature comments and have been reported. Already ordered a new DP that will be here by Friday and demand a full refund. I will remove my negative score if you refund and i will cancel my paypal claim and credit fraud claim against you."

Then he tells me:
"lol i dont care about the nev haha i told you everybody knows i am legit and you will not get your money back for sure !! good luck buddy"

So now he is not sending me anything at all and not giving me a refund. I filed my claim and in the process of a chargeback under my credit card and paypal investigation. I think his PMs are proof enough so i will take screenshots of them and send them as files to paypal.

You can read the full description of the conversation in his trader score, I left a negative rating with the complete transcript and info about his scam: https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/it...=52867&u=99640

I have his name and address so if anyone lives near San Gabriel Cali, this guy could use a nice *** kicking.
Old Jul 31, 2009, 12:48 AM
Evolved Member

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sa...-ssqv-bov.html

Shady transactions...
Looks like he quick bumped his posts to 50 so he could sell
Old Aug 1, 2009, 06:46 PM

well i have a question....im selling my Helix DP and the guy that is buying it from me paypaled me the money on friday.....his paypal address info is not there and he never filed it with paypal....his personal sales rating has only 4 positive feedbacks (100% from other evom members)....he pm'd me an address to ship the DP to....should i trust this guy???.....need help...its my first time that a confirmed address on paypal hasnt been filed.....thanks
Old Aug 1, 2009, 06:51 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
absolutely not. refund him and make him send another payment and only ship to a confirmed address or you wont be covered by paypal.

Quick Reply: Scam Alert