Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

Scam Alert

Search this Thread

Old Jul 21, 2010, 04:19 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EVO9_IX is a partial scammer

so i bought a turbo off this EVO9_IX guy...his FS thread had a picture of the turbo and the outlet pipe FS so i bought it well when i got it it was so poorly packaged that the turbo had some minor damage and low and behold there was no outlet pipe like in the picture...so i pmd the hell out of him finnaly got a reply saying he had found it and would ship it if i gave him my address....so i did and nothing came in the mail for 2 weeks so ive pmd since to get no response from him even though i see hes on...so basicly i didnt get everything i paid for and then was blown off....
Old Jul 21, 2010, 04:23 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
might want to check that turbo and make sure its not blown and has shaftplay
Old Jul 21, 2010, 04:29 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by RockmanX
might want to check that turbo and make sure its not blown and has shaftplay
no shaft play and i bought it so i could send it to FP to be upgraded to a red...but yeah i would agree
Old Jul 21, 2010, 06:30 PM
Evolved Member

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by 4u2nvme
Thanks guys! Just a mix up
I pm'ed ya!
Old Jul 21, 2010, 08:04 PM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
there is nobody on here that knows domolution personally?
Old Jul 21, 2010, 08:08 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by BoostKid87
there is nobody on here that knows domolution personally?
I have only dealt with him on here. bought alot of stuff from him, and was actualy planning on buying some more oil from him. never had an issue with him. however, in the past I have experienced that he's sometimes late on shipments and thats due to him traveling (at least thats what he told me) and he usualy compensates me for being a lil late, which is nice of him!
Old Jul 21, 2010, 10:26 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I believe I have domulutions number if you need it.
Old Jul 21, 2010, 10:39 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by RockmanX
where have you been buddy he has been label as a scammer as of last week there is a thread on him THERE IS NO REASON ONE SHOULD BE IGNORANT TO THE FACT OF LOOKING UP A USERS HISTORY FIRST BEFORE SENDING OVER 1K TO THEM. that is your fault for not looking into his history first. Anybody i buy from before i do i look at there post history and ask people on there itrader about the experience if his bad english did not give it away the massive thread of him should have. looks like your got forcepower22 on. YOU NEVER SEND MONEY WESTERN UNION OR GOOGLE CHECKOUT. no way to trace it and its the easiest way to get instant money and disappear period. if the deal looks WAAAAAAAAAAAY to good to be true then chances are its a scam. two turbos and black and a red for the price of one come on now seriously
Yeah but insansity evo also posted telling buyers to be careful of victory red and mods had closed the thread down stating no one had been scammed which clearly was a case of the buyer being smart and not falling for the traps of this dipsh*t scammer. Why is it always that after someone has been scammed, then the mods try to do something but yet they when have an opportunity to prevent it, nothing has been done. Not sure if I am quite understanding.

Dont get me wrong, mods are doing a great job on this site, but the scamming is getting out of control, somethings could just be prevented.

Last edited by 42revoincali; Jul 21, 2010 at 10:42 PM.
Old Jul 21, 2010, 11:13 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 42revoincali
Yeah but insansity evo also posted telling buyers to be careful of victory red and mods had closed the thread down stating no one had been scammed which clearly was a case of the buyer being smart and not falling for the traps of this dipsh*t scammer. Why is it always that after someone has been scammed, then the mods try to do something but yet they when have an opportunity to prevent it, nothing has been done. Not sure if I am quite understanding.

Dont get me wrong, mods are doing a great job on this site, but the scamming is getting out of control, somethings could just be prevented.
Ill respond to that so a mod does not have to. Sometimes there are misunderstandings like look above he was out of town and was informed of the thread and got the parts out instantly. What if you are a person waiting for parts and they ban the person you as the buyer have no clue how to get in contact with the seller now unless your got his number prior to the sell. The mods want to hear both sides of the story before they pass judgement what if the seller did send you the product but its not what the buyer wanted and they prefer to have there funds back. Does not mean the seller is a scammer by any means so you cant just go around saying hey the scammed me for 10 dollars and your get the hammer instantly if thats the case this would not be a website as the ban hammer would be going down to often
Old Jul 22, 2010, 03:15 PM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by detroit pistins
I have only dealt with him on here. bought alot of stuff from him, and was actualy planning on buying some more oil from him. never had an issue with him. however, in the past I have experienced that he's sometimes late on shipments and thats due to him traveling (at least thats what he told me) and he usualy compensates me for being a lil late, which is nice of him!
well from what i understand, there are a few people that are currently having a problem with him. He told a few of us the same story that he shipped the item to the wrong address. he told me he was waiting until he got the insurance money from ups, and was going to send the money over. he did send 2 payments from another paypal account (one for $230 and one for $237). both payment were put on a random hold by paypal, and was reversed after 2 weeks. i haven't heard from the guy since.

i really thought i could trust this guy with a trader rating like he had. just goes to show you really can't trust anybody.

Originally Posted by 42revoincali
I believe I have domulutions number if you need it.
that would be a HUGE help!
Old Jul 22, 2010, 03:56 PM

I pm'ed ya!

PM'd back.
Old Jul 22, 2010, 11:19 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 4u2nvme
PM'd back.
and pm'ed ya back!
Old Jul 23, 2010, 06:52 AM

Hi guys I recently tried to buy a evo coinbox from tiffevo sent him 20$ never received the item, then a week and half later I asked about it and he sincerly apoligized and said he would send it out. Another week and a half goes by, I look at the partout thread and he was having a dispute with someone elese over not sending a 200$ part and notice "Tiffsevo" account had been disabled. Is there any way to get my money back or am i just screwed?

Last edited by Jimbowned; Jul 23, 2010 at 07:02 AM. Reason: Spelling
Old Jul 23, 2010, 07:35 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Jimbowned
Hi guys I recently tried to buy a evo coinbox from tiffevo sent him 20$ never received the item, then a week and half later I asked about it and he sincerly apoligized and said he would send it out. Another week and a half goes by, I look at the partout thread and he was having a dispute with someone elese over not sending a 200$ part and notice "Tiffsevo" account had been disabled. Is there any way to get my money back or am i just screwed?
You need to contact a mod
Old Jul 23, 2010, 03:43 PM
Evolving Member

yeah it took him 3 weeks to ship me some floor mats

Quick Reply: Scam Alert